Articles
   
       
       
Pics/Video
   
       
       
Shop
Search
 
 
 
 
 
Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WAKE WORLD HOME
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Share 
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old    "G" (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       04-28-2014, 11:38 AM Reply   
Wow!
Attached Images
 
Old    Tracktor (tracktor)      Join Date: Sep 2005       04-28-2014, 1:31 PM Reply   
Do people actually care about this stuff? Our country is doomed......................
Old    "G" (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       04-28-2014, 2:14 PM Reply   
"Do people care bout this stuff" Ummm Yes! Keeping up with the Kardashings is a 200+ million dollar franchise if a worthless show like that can keep people entertained then a racist rant from a NBA owner is gonna make headlines! And yes the country is doomed!!!
Old    Eric (DenverRider)      Join Date: Feb 2013       04-28-2014, 2:29 PM Reply   
That's an amateur rant compared to the one that came out of that welfare rancher Clive Bundy's filthy hole. Racists have been empowered by the extreme right with their new point of view that says, if you are offended by their racist remarks, you are somehow infringing on their freedom of speech. I've even seen it with a lot of disgusting comments right here on Wakeworld as well.
Old    Big D (bigdtx)      Join Date: Feb 2005       04-28-2014, 2:36 PM Reply   
^^^ +1
Old    Train (ttrigo)      Join Date: Dec 2004       04-28-2014, 2:51 PM Reply   
why is there such an uproar about this now? It has been known for at least a decade now that Donald Sterling is a completely ignorant racist, pos. I just dont get what the outrage is about now? Youve got all the talking heads on tv and radio saying the players are outraged, and they should boycott their own game? really? like chris paul, blake griffin, Doc Rivers (of all people) didnt already know about this idiots reputation? people are now comaring him to a plantation owner, and calling him a slave owner? really? you could say that about every single owner of every single professional franchise in the world!
yes, hes a complete, racist, ignorant moron. but that fact has been know for a very long time now.

I hope he is forced out. however, I hope that the constitution is trampled on just to get that done. I have no idea what the NBA union laws say, nor am I aware if they pertain to any of the ownership groups. but it is illegal to record a conversation in california, without informing all parties. if we were dealing with the court of law, this case would probably be thrown out.

and Eric, yes, we do have the freedom of speech here. if Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson can create false fear and hatred towards half a dozen college kids (duke lacrosse), and not even have the common decency to apologize to them later on, then people like Donald Sterling have the right to say whatever the heck they want to. freedom of speech cant be a one way street.
Old    Eric (DenverRider)      Join Date: Feb 2013       04-28-2014, 3:07 PM Reply   
Freedom of speech means that you can say whatever you want without fear of having the government infringe on that right by arresting or imprisoning you. It doesn't however allow you to say whatever you want without consequences. You can be shunned, fired, lose all your friends, lose clients or customers or any number of other things can happen if you are dumb enough to open your mouth and say something hateful or stupid. You can even get your butt kicked or killed if you say the wrong thing in the wrong company. The person who does this can then be charged with assault or murder but you've still been banged up, bruised, or killed. The 1st amendment only guarantees that you won't be arrested. Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson have both seen consequences from their actions with damage to their reputations. There are always consequences.
Old    Connor (iShredSAN)      Join Date: Apr 2012       04-28-2014, 3:11 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DenverRider View Post
The person who does this can then be charged with assault or murder but you've still been banged up, bruised, or killed. The 1st amendment only guarantees that you won't be arrested.
and that brings us to why we have the 2nd amendment... haha
Old    "G" (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       04-28-2014, 3:36 PM Reply   
In one news article it was saying that the girlfriend was involved in a $1.8 million in basil meant lawsuit against Sterlings family. So it would make sense that she recorded this conversation to possibly have some sort of ammo for leverage????

I listened to the nine minute recorded conversation. And sterling is racist towards blacks in his conversation. Yes the guy has some serious issues and I have no idea how a guy like this could be the owner of a basketball team. But you have to admit when you see a picture of the two of them the first thing that comes to my mind is gold digger what does a younger attractive woman like her see in a 76 year old racist to besides money???

I'm not seeing the guys innocent anyway maybe there's more to the story like she goaded him and work it into that argument and when he was getting juicy he hit the record button this tape is obviously going to cause him a lot of trouble, maybe she was going to use it to extort money from him. Is it excuse what he had to say but just saying
Old    Train (ttrigo)      Join Date: Dec 2004       04-28-2014, 3:59 PM Reply   
" Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson have both seen consequences from their actions with damage to their reputations"

when? they are as strong as ever. as is the ACLU, NAACP, (Which had given sterling an award for some reason)

do you think that his girlfriend illegally recording this conversation was ok? like I said earlier, if this hate speech of his was presented in a court of law, it would have been thrown out, since the evidence would have been obtained illegally.

I hope they do to him, what MLB did to marge schott and her dogs.
Old    Big D (bigdtx)      Join Date: Feb 2005       04-28-2014, 4:11 PM Reply   
Am I the only one who sees the irony of an old Jew buying a blatino 50 years his junior and then complaining about it when she trolls for other sugar daddies who happen to be black? Gee Wally - I wonder if they met at the arena...
Old    Surf Addict (Desi) (phathom)      Join Date: Jun 2013       04-28-2014, 6:45 PM Reply   
So the owner of a basketball team doesn't want any blacks at his games. Is this guy retarded?
That's just like when Tommy Hillfiger made the comment that if he knew blacks were going to be wearing his clothing, he would never have made it.
When you purposely make something, buy something, or do something that is proven to attract a large number of a certain demographic, you are absolutely stupid if you expect your brand or whatever to somehow magically repel the customers you don't want.
That's like driving an Ice Cream truck around with the music playing and getting mad when kid's run up wanting ice cream.

I hope this guy loses his franchise over this, he is purposely telling a large portion of his teams fans, his customers, to not be that anymore. I hope they listen and he goes bankrupt over it.
Old    "G" (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       04-28-2014, 7:30 PM Reply   
^^^ surf ; a few years back Louis Roederer the company better known for making
Crystal Champagne announced they didn't like the Image Hip Hop was creating and promoting their brand. They didn't like the image of there product being sprayed all about and used in videos ect. Next thing ya know P diddly is announcing a boycot of the brand and asking rappers not to rap about it ect. I don't know how or if it effected crystal. I think they kinda tool the additude hip hop didn't make us #1 so if they don't like us who cares.

This is the 9 min recording I heard. In it it sounds like sterling dosent give a F about his G friend and he says "Mabey we should break up" and it's Better to break up Now then continuing a relationship with you if we argue over these types of things"
Mabey she knew she was gonna get the boot and this was her way of slamming the door as she got kicked off the Money train? He kinda says take it or leave it to her. Mabey this wasn't the first time they had this argument and she thought Aha! Next time I'm gonna record it and F him over and show the world what a D bag the guy is?

http://m.tmz.com/#Article/2014/04/26...-magic-johnson
Old    Charlie Zulu (Pad1Tai)      Join Date: Jan 2013       04-28-2014, 8:41 PM Reply   
Surf.. the Hilfiger accusation is false....
Old    Train (ttrigo)      Join Date: Dec 2004       04-29-2014, 9:10 AM Reply   
it sounds like Kareem Abdul Jabbar agrees with me as well. He issued a statement wondering why everyone is outraged now. he wants to know why there wasnt more outrage back when Sterling was found guilty for refusing to rent to blacks and hispanics. why wasnt everyone asking for his suspension then? he used a great analogy. he was saying that everyone was outraged over the NSA taping "private" conversations, but this case no one has a problem with? why is that?
Old    Surf Addict (Desi) (phathom)      Join Date: Jun 2013       04-29-2014, 2:06 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pad1Tai View Post
Surf.. the Hilfiger accusation is false....
Oh, really? I did not know that. I just looked it up and apparently it went on for 11 years before he debunked it in 2007 on Oprah. Crazy he let that rumor circulate that long.

With the new information brought into light, I retract my previous statement about him.
Old    Charlie Zulu (Pad1Tai)      Join Date: Jan 2013       04-29-2014, 8:47 PM Reply   
Take a look at the chain JayZee wears..

It's called the Circle7 chain......... 5% Nation..

Look it up... WTH........

Old    Train (ttrigo)      Join Date: Dec 2004       04-29-2014, 8:55 PM Reply   
WTH does that have to do with Donald sterling?
Old    Charlie Zulu (Pad1Tai)      Join Date: Jan 2013       04-29-2014, 8:58 PM Reply   
Sterling is a racist and a racist in private... Jayzee is a racist and a racist in public...
Old    Train (ttrigo)      Join Date: Dec 2004       04-30-2014, 12:03 AM Reply   
Gotcha. I had googled circle 7 chain and didn't find much. The five percenter thing showed more. I'm not surprised by my findings, nor my lack of interest from the nba. I have no idea if jay z believes in what he's wearing, or just sees it as a fashion statement, like much of the people within the hip hop world sees fashion.
Old    Charlie Zulu (Pad1Tai)      Join Date: Jan 2013       04-30-2014, 6:27 AM Reply   
Here's a NY post article that explains it...

http://nypost.com/2014/04/06/jay-zs-...radical-group/

This attitude is all over the place

I think it's ridiculous that people have racist attitudes towards other groups.. I wonder if Sterling made this comment about Asian people would there be such an outrage?.. Sterling grew up in an era that fostered this mentality.. As wrong as it is, it is almost impossible to change. If that is his private attitude, then so be it.. This is America and you can do that without repercussion.. He owns the team, it's not a public commodity, he can do what he wants with it.. The public has no bearing on it other than boycotting the franchise..

My grandparents were not very fond of Asians, Blacks, or Mexicans... But that didn't influence my generation of characters.

Last edited by Pad1Tai; 04-30-2014 at 6:33 AM.
Old    John Anderson (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       04-30-2014, 9:22 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ttrigo View Post
do you think that his girlfriend illegally recording this conversation was ok?
Perfectly OK by me.
Old    Nauti 210 (brett33)      Join Date: Apr 2011       04-30-2014, 9:55 AM Reply   
Pretty ridiculous situation. Explain to me how recording someone in private without their knowledge or permission and releasing said recording for personal gain is not illegal?
Old    Pound (snyder)      Join Date: Feb 2006       04-30-2014, 11:08 AM Reply   
"That's an amateur rant compared to the one that came out of that welfare rancher Clive Bundy's filthy hole. Racists have been empowered by the extreme right with their new point of view that says, if you are offended by their racist remarks, you are somehow infringing on their freedom of speech. I've even seen it with a lot of disgusting comments right here on Wakeworld as well."

3 points Eric.
1. So you're the moral authority on what's disgusting and what's not?
2. The full context of Mr. Bundy's remarks have been made public and it's shown that they were initially reported out of context with the intention of framing them as more "racist" than they actually were. (i still agree that i don't think he needs to be grazing his cattle for free though, but that's another topic altogether)
3. As far as the "extreme right" (even though Mr. Sterling is a democrat) being empowered to make racist remarks. it appears to me that the extreme left is far too quick to decry "racism" when they have no other legitimate arguments. the term "racist" has been used precipitously more in the last 8 years than probably the entire previous 20 yrs combined. If you didn't vote for Obama, it's because you're a racist. If you feel trayvon was the aggressor that led to his death, it's because you're a racist. The cops who arrested Prof Gates because witnesses reported that he appeared to be breaking into a house, were racists because he happened to be black.. According to Eric Holder, the entire justice system is racist simply because the number of incarcerated blacks is much higher than their representation in the population. If you want the government to spend w/in it's limits, roll back or at least stop increasing regulatory burden on small businesses, and abide by the constitution (a la Tea Party) it's because you're racist. Hell, just mentioning these things probably makes me a racist.. So, i don't think the "extreme right" as you'd call it (again, I'd remind you that Mr. Sterling is apparently a democrat) is emboldened to suddenly expose some supposed repressed racism, but the extreme left certainly has been quick to jump to that conclusion for the last 8 yrs whenever it's convenient to shut down opposition.

In the context of audio we're given, Sterling probably IS a racist. But this is not news. The NBA and the media knew this for years. Kareem Abdul-Jabbar had some great remarks on this

http://time.com/79590/donald-sterlin...jabbar-racism/

Why NOW?
Old    Surf Addict (Desi) (phathom)      Join Date: Jun 2013       04-30-2014, 11:08 AM Reply   
If she lived there, and it was her residence, which is still unclear to me, she has the right to record whoever she wants in her home.

However, if she was using it for say a court case, or legal proceedings, in most states it would be inadmissible if all parties being recorded were not informed that they were being recorded. This is why every time you call in to a call center, you get the message, the calls may be recorded. They put that there to cover themselves in case they have to use that conversation in a legal dispute later.
In other words, if this goes before a court and there is a law suit about it, which I believe it may come down to, it would be thrown out. If it's something that is handled internally within the NBA, a private organization, it would be allowed.

Take this hypothetical situation. A bunch of co workers are hanging out casually outside of work. One of them is recording the event on their phone. Another co worker starts slamming the boss, calling him all sorts of names, what he really thinks of them, what he would want to do to them, etc. Generally letting off steam and talking bad about your boss you don't like.
Well if the boss sees this video, he can fire him for it, provided you are in an at will work state. Even if not, most employers use third party arbitration now for any disputes and do not see the court system, so things like this would be admissible as justification for the employer's actions.

This is pretty much the same situation, just in a different context and scale.

If they were trying to charge him for something and it was recorded without his knowledge, it would get thrown out as illegally obtained.
Old    Train (ttrigo)      Join Date: Dec 2004       04-30-2014, 1:37 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by brett33 View Post
Pretty ridiculous situation. Explain to me how recording someone in private without their knowledge or permission and releasing said recording for personal gain is not illegal?
It is illegal in california. I believe 12 states total as well.
Old    Surf Addict (Desi) (phathom)      Join Date: Jun 2013       04-30-2014, 2:24 PM Reply   
Good to know. I just looked it up and the other states are, California, Connecticut, Florida, Illinois, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Montana, Nevada, New Hampshire, Pennsylvania, Washington state and Washington D.C.. Basically those are the states that need consent to record conversations, consent can be something as simple as saying, "this is being recorded" and if the other party(s) continue talking, it is implied that they gave their consent. All other states are one party states, where just one person being recorded needs to consent.

So in this case, because they are in California it is illegal and he is able to sue her civilly for violating his privacy and for any damages, which in this case are pretty substantial.
Old    "G" (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       04-30-2014, 2:36 PM Reply   
Pound you nailed it when it comes to Eric, he had the same type of attitude in a post in the" Traffic Stops % in Oakland" thread.

But back to this old roach bag sterling, I'm glad he got booted and Fined and sponcers left. This guy just seems like the only thing he cares about is MONEY and the way to make him hurt is Boycott him and his business. I thought wow this story is very popular and people unanimously hate this guy and think what he did was very wrong but Last nights game was still SOLD OUT. I bet many of the people that were denouncing sterling were at the game last night spending money and putting it in Sterlings pocket! I find that a bit hypocrictal. You wanna show this Roach you don't like him. Don't support him by spending money or time watching what makes him money.
Old    Train (ttrigo)      Join Date: Dec 2004       04-30-2014, 2:53 PM Reply   
Keep in mind grant, that game was sold out as soon as they made the playoffs. A lot of clipper fans are hard working people, who don't have a ton of extra cash lying around. Telling someone who makes $65k a year, and just spent $1,500 on season tickets, and an additional $250 for playoff tickets to just not go to the game ain't happening. As much as hitting him the pocket book where it hurts would be nice, his pocket book wont be taking much of a dent of 20,000 people dont show up to one game.
In the end, he'll still finish out on top. He'll collect at least a billion from the franchise, and even if his lying biotch wife divorces him, he'll still have a bevy of young, beautiful ladies all over him.

I just hope Oprah doesn't buy the team. She's just as bad as he is.
Old    FENCE SENCE (fence_sence)      Join Date: Jul 2008       04-30-2014, 3:07 PM Reply   
This whole thing is a joke. The NBA bans him for life now? They're just trying to cover their own asses from the sensationalized media which will burn them to the ground if they don't burn him to the ground. Just another reason for me to hate the NBA. Had they had any problem with him before, they would have banned him already. They knew about him and his views long ago and did nothing. The only reason they're doing it now is fear of a media firestorm. IMO, they are as soft as their sport.
Old    Pound (snyder)      Join Date: Feb 2006       04-30-2014, 3:55 PM Reply   
Correction to my post above... it only matters in the context that in today's society; you can only be racist if you're a) white b) republican, but would appear that he's not a democrat. His official party affiliation in the state of California is as a registered republican. so i retract my counter-dig on eric on that minor point. ;-) Not afraid to admit when i'm wrong.
Old    Darrin (Cabledog)      Join Date: Dec 2013       04-30-2014, 4:24 PM Reply   
Am I the only one who perceives less acceptance and tolerance from the ones screaming racist and bigot than the ones they are accusing?
Old    Brett Yates (polarbill)      Join Date: Jun 2003       04-30-2014, 8:11 PM Reply   
well, now he is suing the NBA for 1.7 billion. I actually hate the NBA so I hope the entire league folds and goes away. I have never been into hockey much but would rather get into that.

http://www.thenewsnerd.com/sports/do...llion-dollars/
Old    "G" (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       04-30-2014, 9:01 PM Reply   
negrophobia WTF!
Attached Images
 
Old    Ron T (Laker1234)      Join Date: Mar 2010       04-30-2014, 10:56 PM Reply   
Allen West nailed it in this article. http://allenbwest.com/2014/04/folks-...nald-sterling/
Old    Train (ttrigo)      Join Date: Dec 2004       04-30-2014, 11:28 PM Reply   
Amen!
Old    Charlie Zulu (Pad1Tai)      Join Date: Jan 2013       05-01-2014, 6:28 AM Reply   
Thats a good Allen West article...

Sterling is now suing the NBA for violating the language of the NBA constitution for $1.7 BILLION!

His group will own the NBA after this is done..

Private conversation is just that, private even after the exploitation of the contents.

As Cuban says, we're on a slippery slope here, be careful..
Old    Eric (DenverRider)      Join Date: Feb 2013       05-01-2014, 7:31 AM Reply   
You all lost your credibility when you took the word of a very biased reporter as if it were the word of God himself. Especially when there were some very obvious discrepancies. First he indicated that Sterling's property was being confiscated and that his livelihood was in danger. Neither are true. He has to sell the team but no one is taking it. He'll still be richer than any of you long after this is over and he will still have more money than he can spend.

More importantly, this business about whether the conversation could be taped legally is irrelevant because none of this action is being taken by the government. The NBA and it's board are not government employees, officials, or affiliated with any kind of public governing body. This means there rules and laws are not determined by the constitution or California law. Sterling signed a contract and in doing so he gave up any rights other than those guaranteed to him in the contract. Welcome to the business world. Ever agreed to a contract when downloading software, installing cable, or beginning a cell phone contract that caused you to give up your right to be part of a class action lawsuit and requires arbitration as opposed to a court proceeding which favors the corporation?? You better believe that you have unless you live under a rock. Sterling's lawsuit is frivolous because he signed away his rights when he agreed to the NBAs demands by signing that contract.

I know you guys aren't stupid but your willingness to hear what you want to hear is making you sound dumber than dumb. Read up on the law a bit before you make outrageous claims with your only source being an article written by a hack reporter who writes what his audience wants as opposed to the truth.
Old    Charlie Zulu (Pad1Tai)      Join Date: Jan 2013       05-01-2014, 7:55 AM Reply   
I don't know the stipulations or language that the owners of an NBA team are engaged in... I have read about the discrimination clause, competitive infringements and financial aspect of the owners contract in reference to team decisions.. But nothing definitive on ethics..

You obviously have knowledgeable details of the language incorporated in that binding contract..

Fill us in.....
Old    Hey, You scratched my anchor! (bftskir)      Join Date: Jan 2004       05-01-2014, 1:54 PM Reply   
The matter of the recording being legal or illegal would only apply if it were to be entered as evidence in a court of law.
Old    Train (ttrigo)      Join Date: Dec 2004       05-01-2014, 10:36 PM Reply   
"California's wiretapping law is a "two-party consent" law. California makes it a crime to record or eavesdrop on any confidential communication, including a private conversation or telephone call, without the consent of all parties to the conversation. See Cal. Penal Code 632. The statute applies to "confidential communications" -- i.e., conversations in which one of the parties has an objectively reasonable expectation that no one is listening in or overhearing the conversation."
Old    Hey, You scratched my anchor! (bftskir)      Join Date: Jan 2004       05-02-2014, 1:37 AM Reply   
So why isn't the transvestite under arrest?
Old    Charlie Zulu (Pad1Tai)      Join Date: Jan 2013       05-02-2014, 7:31 AM Reply   
^ it's coming ^

This is a good read on the legal situation..

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports...e-ban/8578979/
Old    Ron T (Laker1234)      Join Date: Mar 2010       05-02-2014, 7:39 AM Reply   
So should these people be banned from attending games? http://www.dcclothesline.com/2013/08...-white-people/
Old    Hey, You scratched my anchor! (bftskir)      Join Date: Jan 2004       05-02-2014, 10:13 AM Reply   
Its not under arrest because he did give consent
Old    Daniel (cowwboy)      Join Date: Jul 2008       05-05-2014, 8:14 AM Reply   
I am wondering who wants his team? Like others have brought up, why now? Not like he hasn't been in trouble for this type of stuff before.
Sounds to me like he pissed of the warners or someone like that or someone high up wants his team.
Why else would they push for him to sell so quickly?
Old    Big D (bigdtx)      Join Date: Feb 2005       05-05-2014, 12:16 PM Reply   
They're pushing for a quick sale because sponsors are jumping ship on the Clippers. If the league comes off as "too soft" on him they'll start jumping ship on the entire league and of course they can't have that. It's ALWAYS about the money.
Old    John Anderson (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       05-05-2014, 12:37 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cabledog View Post
Am I the only one who perceives less acceptance and tolerance from the ones screaming racist and bigot than the ones they are accusing?
No, there are others just as confused as you. It seems that in your mind being intolerant of intolerance just can't be resolved as anything more than hypocrisy. If you jail a kidnapper then you are just as guilty because you kidnapped a kidnapper. If you execute a killer....etc. These sort of mindless exercises are ubiquitous in society. Putting too much faith in them as an argument is an exhibition of naivety.
Old    Barry Waste (barry)      Join Date: Apr 2002       05-05-2014, 3:19 PM Reply   
**pops popcorn**
Old    Jason G (jason_ssr)      Join Date: Apr 2001       05-19-2014, 8:47 AM Reply   
Why does anyone care if anyone else is racist, bigot, acehole, snob, communist, etc? As a society, we prop each other up. if you don't like the guy, stop propping him up. Taking his franchise does nothing but help him. if you want to hit him in the pocketbook, force him to watch the franchise crumble and become worthless. He is a known racist for decades, and nobody has cared. No players have refused to play for him. No coaches have turned down the job because of him. Why? Because nobody REALLY cares. You want to pay me big bucks, I dont care if you hate tall white guys.
Old    "G" (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       05-19-2014, 10:51 AM Reply   
^^^ I will add that "No One Cares if costs them"as I said in one of my posts above. I bet the people that were outside the stadium protesting would have burnt their signs and come inside if you would have given them free tickets.

IMO if the guy is a jerk then don't support him. How would it look if the stadium was empty cause no one came to watch!
Old    Jason G (jason_ssr)      Join Date: Apr 2001       05-20-2014, 8:11 AM Reply   
exactly! he has owned the Clippers during their worst years. Forcing him to sell them at the peak of their popularity when they are good, is some sort of punishment? He is being accused of "hurting the NBA". It doesn't look like its hurting to me! Why? Because we honestly don't care if stupid people are stupid. It doesnt affect ANYONE!
Old    "G" (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       05-20-2014, 9:32 AM Reply   
I think the NBA owners association Votes on Wednesday to keep or force him to sell.
To me it seems like the NBA was put into a position to Have to react strongly. I can see if the NBA didn't react the way they did they would be the next to be accused of "being Racist".

Question; if a Black owner of a NBA team was caught saying similar anti white coment's do you think the NBAs response would be the same?

Reply
Share 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 2:27 PM.

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
Wake World Home

 

© 2012 eWake, Inc.    
Advertise    |    Contact    |    Terms of Use    |    Privacy Policy    |    Report Abuse    |    Conduct    |    About Us