Articles

Pics/Video

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WAKE WORLD HOME
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old     (frozenorth)      Join Date: Feb 2013       03-14-2014, 6:27 PM Reply   
haha my post got deleted from the team talk site... go figure

I own a 2013 x-25 and while i'm happy with the surf wake, I saw that MC has a generation 2 surf tab that I guess acts like the Nautique and BU system.

I was thinking that it would be a worthwhile thing to see if we could get someone to fabricate some 2014 surf tabs. All it would really take is for someone to get a hold of a boat with the new 2014 tabs. Now I was told on the MC website that MC has come out with the new tabs for the 2013 boats and it's a steal at 6 thousand bucks.

2 grand i could maybe see. 6k? really mastercraft? Do you sell lube with that? The surf tabs are really just a couple of stainless steel pieces with some channels welded on the bottom. I think the ends are fold down a bit also? Materials might be what $300 bucks tops? I don't need the software update really. I can just use the existing software and control the tabs by the screen.

Just wondering if anyone else has been thinking about this?