Ford released the specs on their 2015 F150. Looks pretty cool! I'm hoping to get a '15 or a '16 in the future here.
More info on Autoblog
Notable new features for those of us that tow boats:
- High-strength, military-grade, aluminum alloys that save 700 lbs. Gives you a higher power to weight ratio so it's like getting a horsepower boost.
- 360-degree camera view, using exterior cameras to create a bird's-eye view of the truck to help the driver park
- LED headlamps and taillamps
- LED spotlights on sideview mirrors
- LED lighting embedded in the walls of the cargo box
- Trailer hitch assist, a new rear view camera feature that adds a dynamic line based on steering wheel angle in the display to help customers line up truck and trailer without requiring a spotter or having to get out of the vehicle
- Smart trailer tow module, using an all-new smart trailer tow wiring harness that helps identify and inform the driver of potential trailer connectivity issues, burned or unlit trailer marker lamps, and brake light and trailer battery faults
- Power tailgate - remote controlled