Articles
   
       
       
Pics/Video
   
       
       
Shop
Search
 
 
 
 
 
Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WAKE WORLD HOME
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Share 
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old    Darren Lamont (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       12-30-2013, 10:55 PM Reply   
I think I'd rather play the 49ers than GB. Plus it's more fun when you beat up your little brother than a distant cousin.

Going to be nice not watching football this week. I don't always watch football but when I do, I watch the best team in the NFL...THE HAWKS!!!!!
Old    Seahawks #1 Fan Robert T (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       12-31-2013, 3:08 AM Reply   
Jeff Foxworthy said "If you talk a lot of ****, but have NEVER won a Super Bowl …………You're a Seattle Seahawk". I don't think Seattle could beat either the Packers or the 49ers even with Percy Harvin and the twelfth Fairy.
Old    Cliff Griffin (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       12-31-2013, 8:18 AM Reply   
Robert,

Thought you might want to hang onto this for future reference.
Attached Images
 
Old    Markj (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       12-31-2013, 11:05 AM Reply   
I can't stop laughing after these last few posts! That's some funny stuff and, don't give up on your dreams Darren.
Old    Darren Lamont (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       12-31-2013, 12:09 PM Reply   
Mark,
been dreaming for the last 34 years. Why stop now!?!?
Old    Seahawks #1 Fan Robert T (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       12-31-2013, 4:25 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by seattle View Post
Robert,

Thought you might want to hang onto this for future reference.
If you look closely at the date it's 2007. The Cowboys played the Giants that year in the Divisional round. They lost 21-17 the same week the Seahawks got blown out by the Green Bay Packers 42-20. In 2007 The Cowboys 13-3,Giants 10-6 and Redskins 9-7 all made the playoffs.When was the last time three teams from the NFC West made the playoffs? Oh and before you reply remember the Giants [the #5 seed] won the Super Bowl that year.
Old    Cliff Griffin (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       12-31-2013, 4:31 PM Reply   
You're like Rain Man's dumber brother. Tons of facts that when put together have no relevance and don't make a damn bit of sense.
Old    Seahawks #1 Fan Robert T (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       12-31-2013, 4:58 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by seattle View Post
You're like Rain Man's dumber brother. Tons of facts that when put together have no relevance and don't make a damn bit of sense.
Rain Man was a genius and a excellent driver!
Old    Seahawks #1 Fan Robert T (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       12-31-2013, 5:01 PM Reply   
Clue who's the #5 seed this year? Who "THINKS" their unbeatable at home? Who will be shocked when they go out in the Divisional round?
Old    GD (diamonddad)      Join Date: Mar 2010       12-31-2013, 6:08 PM Reply   
I am thrilled with the return of rookie Quinton Patton who was knocked out with a broken foot in game 4 vs the Rams.

Last Sunday, with his first action since returning the week earlier, he got 60 yards with 3 touches (1 run & 2 pass).

The 49ER's 3RD WR weapon...

http://www.49ers.com/video/videos/Qu...2-6b2d1f6f4cc9

http://www.49ers.com/video/videos/Qu...2-6b2d1f6f4cc9
Old    Darren Lamont (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       01-02-2014, 11:50 AM Reply   
Going to be below zero in GB on Sunday. Good luck 49ers, your cold weather history isn't so great.
Old    GD (diamonddad)      Join Date: Mar 2010       01-02-2014, 12:18 PM Reply   
OK. It will be cold. Never the less, the 49ers have a far superior defense and an offense that has been on fire of late. Plus, look at KAP's record against Greenbay -- his childhood team while growing up in Wisconsin.
Old    Cliff Griffin (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       01-02-2014, 1:03 PM Reply   
Thirty eight thousand views on this thread and we're just hitting the playoffs. Dave ought to award us commemorative shirts tor our dedication this year.
Old    Darren Lamont (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       01-02-2014, 1:47 PM Reply   
Kap was 4 years old when he moved to Cali. He's not exactly a cold weather guy.
Also, there are still like 7500 tickets available for the GB game. WHAT??? Some fans.
Old    Nick Tomsyck (sidekicknicholas)      Join Date: Mar 2007       01-02-2014, 1:49 PM Reply   
Quote:
Also, there are still like 7500 tickets available for the GB game. WHAT??? Some fans.
I bought four, but will be there in 9ers gear.... if they can't move them, this will be the first non-sellout game in 20 years... crazy!
Old    Darren Lamont (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       01-02-2014, 2:19 PM Reply   
^^^ I always thought GB fans were some of the best?? Maybe not.
Old    Seahawks #1 Fan Robert T (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       01-02-2014, 3:48 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 83Starsnstripes View Post
Going to be below zero in GB on Sunday. Good luck 49ers, your cold weather history isn't so great.
Good Luck Seattle,your playoff and Super Bowl history isn't good at all. The truth hurts.
Old    Hate N Pain (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       01-02-2014, 3:52 PM Reply   
Quote:
The Dallas call is a mute point.
It's "moot point" idiot.
Old    Hate N Pain (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       01-02-2014, 3:56 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 83Starsnstripes View Post
^^^ I always thought GB fans were some of the best?? Maybe not.
They are but 0 to -15 requires a little insanity too

Some large corporation will come along and buy them up if it doesn't sell out. There's no way that doesn't get televised locally.
Old    Hate N Pain (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       01-02-2014, 4:00 PM Reply   
I wanna play the Niners at home but I can't bring myself to root for them so I'll be siding with GB this weekend.

I think that NO can beat the Eagles. No one in the Eagles division even belongs in the playoffs.
Old    Darren Lamont (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       01-02-2014, 4:27 PM Reply   
Bobby my offer still stands. Take every team in the playoffs and I'll take the Hawks. If the Hawks win the Superbowl you change your screen name to "Seahawk Lover" or whatever I decide, if the Hawks don't win the Superbowl I'll change my screen name to whatever you want. The screen name will remain till the next Superbowl. Also, a new profile picture of this thread's choice.

This is my final offer of this bet now that the playoffs are here, you have till Friday night to accept. My guess is you won't accept this bet because deep down in places you don't want to think about, you really love the Seahawks and you know they are going to win it all this year.

GO HAWKS!!!!
Old    Seahawks #1 Fan Robert T (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       01-02-2014, 5:00 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 83Starsnstripes View Post
Bobby my offer still stands. Take every team in the playoffs and I'll take the Hawks. If the Hawks win the Superbowl you change your screen name to "Seahawk Lover" or whatever I decide, if the Hawks don't win the Superbowl I'll change my screen name to whatever you want. The screen name will remain till the next Superbowl. Also, a new profile picture of this thread's choice.

This is my final offer of this bet now that the playoffs are here, you have till Friday night to accept. My guess is you won't accept this bet because deep down in places you don't want to think about, you really love the Seahawks and you know they are going to win it all this year.

GO HAWKS!!!!
Sounds VERY interesting.Tell me what screen name i will have to use. If i understand you correctly the posters on this thread will decide what my new profile picture will be.Am i correct? I will have to keep that screen name and profile picture till the next years Super Bowl.I will in turn get to choose your new screen name if you lose this bet and the posters will choose your new profile picture.
Old    Seahawks #1 Fan Robert T (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       01-02-2014, 5:02 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by hatepain View Post
It's "moot point" idiot.
Now that shows your thinking and reading.
Old    Seahawks #1 Fan Robert T (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       01-02-2014, 5:10 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by hatepain View Post
I wanna play the Niners at home but I can't bring myself to root for them so I'll be siding with GB this weekend.

I think that NO can beat the Eagles. No one in the Eagles division even belongs in the playoffs.
I didn't realize you played football. I thought you just lived your dreams through the success of the SEAHAWKS. I guess your trophy case is empty also. Did you know you have something in common with the Cardinals and the Eagles? No Rings.The 49ers and Rams have rings.
Old    Markj (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       01-03-2014, 1:20 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by hatepain View Post
I wanna play the Niners at home but I can't bring myself to root for them so I'll be siding with GB this weekend.

I think that NO can beat the Eagles. No one in the Eagles division even belongs in the playoffs.
I think it's wise for you to root for GB since you're scared of SF but, didn't you say you couldn't wait to see the Niners so you could "stick it in their a$$es?" What happened? Change of heart? Did you convert? Do you want to stick it somewhere else?

I think it scares the crap out of all Seattle fans that they lost to the Niners and then lost to the Cards in their own house followed by the Niners beating the Cards in the Cards own house. I'd be scared too if I was a Seattle nut who shot my mouth off too much... Better hope they win it all or you'll never hear the end of it. And even if they do win, (highly possible) you'll only have your 15 minutes before they're forgotten again. Sorry guys. You gotta EARN respect. You can't just claim that it's owed to you because "Seattle has wanted it and needed it for so long" like I've heard in this thread before.

Last edited by markj; 01-03-2014 at 1:25 AM.
Old    Markj (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       01-03-2014, 1:47 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by seattle View Post
You're like Rain Man's dumber brother. Tons of facts that when put together have no relevance and don't make a damn bit of sense.
Gotta admit the rainman comment had me and my brother laughing pretty hard. I liked Robert's response too. I think his point was to say that it was the #5 (same as the niners this year) seed that took the SB. That, and that the Hawks got shellacked so bad that year. Robert is egging you on at a deeper level. You just overlooked it. That's why it didn't make sense to you. Carry on.

Last edited by markj; 01-03-2014 at 1:50 AM.
Old    Seahawks #1 Fan Robert T (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       01-03-2014, 3:05 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
Gotta admit the rainman comment had me and my brother laughing pretty hard. I liked Robert's response too. I think his point was to say that it was the #5 (same as the niners this year) seed that took the SB. That, and that the Hawks got shellacked so bad that year. Robert is egging you on at a deeper level. You just overlooked it. That's why it didn't make sense to you. Carry on.
At least you understand the method to my madness. I guess it was over the Seattle fans heads?
Old    Nick Tomsyck (sidekicknicholas)      Join Date: Mar 2007       01-03-2014, 8:01 AM Reply   
Quote:
^^^ I always thought GB fans were some of the best?? Maybe not.
I just sold off my 4 tickets, going to the game at this point is just not worth it... I love the 9ers and reaaaally like the Packers, so this is my dream game, but man I can't possibly subject myself to the cold we're going to see.

From a recent weather advisory:
Quote:
40 TO 55 BELOW ZERO SUNDAY NIGHT THROUGH TUESDAY MORNING.
* OTHER IMPACTS... EXPOSED SKIN COULD FREEZE WITHIN 5 TO 10 MINUTES.
Source: http://www.weather.com/weather/alert...=KGRB&etn=0001


.... I love the Packers and the 9ers, but the 10 hours round trip drive from Minneapolis plus these temps, I just can't justify it anymore.
Old    Seahawks #1 Fan Robert T (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       01-03-2014, 8:18 AM Reply   
I'm still waiting for a response Darren...............
Old    Nick Tomsyck (sidekicknicholas)      Join Date: Mar 2007       01-03-2014, 9:27 AM Reply   
Less than 1000 tickets left for the Packers to sellout... quite a accomplishment with the cold. Colts had local businesses buy up the rest of theirs to sellout.
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...ght-to-freeze/
Old    Jason Buffalow (buffalow)      Join Date: Apr 2002       01-03-2014, 9:35 AM Reply   
No way in hell you are catching me in 35-55 BELOW ZERO. You could give me box seats on the 50 yard line with 10 gallons of scalding coffee and I would not be there.

Does this cold lead to the niners run offense? Nobody will be throwing or catching well in the cold and the wind.
Old    Darren Lamont (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       01-03-2014, 9:38 AM Reply   
Robert,
how about "Seahawks#1fan"? You are correct on the rest of the bet. The posters on this thread will decide on your new profile picture. (keep it clean gents)
Old    Nick Tomsyck (sidekicknicholas)      Join Date: Mar 2007       01-03-2014, 10:41 AM Reply   
Packer game has officially sold out.

Quote:
^^^ I always thought GB fans were some of the best?? Maybe not.
I would be shocked to find another fanbase able to sellout 80k seats with this weather.

EDIT - I see Associated Bank bought some tickets too, not sure how many though

Last edited by sidekicknicholas; 01-03-2014 at 10:45 AM.
Old    Cliff Griffin (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       01-03-2014, 10:49 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by sidekicknicholas View Post
I just sold off my 4 tickets, going to the game at this point is just not worth it... I love the 9ers and reaaaally like the Packers, so this is my dream game, but man I can't possibly subject myself to the cold we're going to see.

From a recent weather advisory:

Source: http://www.weather.com/weather/alert...=KGRB&etn=0001


.... I love the Packers and the 9ers, but the 10 hours round trip drive from Minneapolis plus these temps, I just can't justify it anymore.
Wussy...
Old    Cliff Griffin (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       01-03-2014, 11:15 AM Reply   
Eddy Lacy All Pro over Marshawn... right...

Keep dissin Hawks players it'll just make it all the sweeter when we finish at the top...
Old    Mark V (mark197)      Join Date: Dec 2009       01-03-2014, 11:44 AM Reply   
Nick should have man'd up! It is going to be the game of the playoffs.

I'll be in GB like a true fan. I need revenge from the loss to the Giants in 07 in ot. Man that was a cold game too.
Old    Seahawks #1 Fan Robert T (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       01-03-2014, 12:07 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 83Starsnstripes View Post
Robert,
how about "Seahawks#1fan"? You are correct on the rest of the bet. The posters on this thread will decide on your new profile picture. (keep it clean gents)
Okay i'll take that bet. You have Seattle to win the Super Bowl. I have every other team left in the playoffs. If Seattle fails to make it to the Super Bowl you lose. Also if they fail to Win the Super Bowl you lose. My choice for your screen name is " Tony Romo is my Hero"
Old    Darren Lamont (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       01-03-2014, 1:54 PM Reply   
^^YES!!!
We will have posters submit pictures for your profile the week leading up to the Superbowl.
Also, Tony Romo is my hero. If he can be a QB in the NFL there is hope for me yet!! I just know I'm already a better field goal holder.
Old    Mark V (mark197)      Join Date: Dec 2009       01-03-2014, 2:18 PM Reply   
Temps at Lambeau for Sunday. Check out the windchill

Old    David Williams (wakeworld)      Join Date: Jan 1997       01-03-2014, 2:37 PM Reply   
Say what you will about how good the 49ers are, but that weather is going to hit them hard!! They are a better team, but I wouldn't put any money on them in those temps!
Old     (iwndr)      Join Date: Jun 2010       01-03-2014, 2:49 PM Reply   
Packers are not that great when it's below zero either.... They are 3-4.... Pulled this from Packers.com

According to Packers.com, Green Bay is 3-4 in games played at Lambeau Field when the temperature at kickoff is 6 degrees or lower. Sunday's forecast is staggeringly cold — a high of minus-3 and a low of minus-19.

On Dec. 31, 1967, Green Bay beat Dallas in the coldest NFL game on record, the "Ice Bowl," when the temperature dipped to minus-13 and the windchill reached minus-48. The Packers also beat the Los Angeles Raiders in 1993 when the mercury showed zero degrees and Carolina in the 1996 NFC championship game at 3 degrees.

The Packers lost at home to the New York Giants in the 2007 NFC championship game (minus-1 degree), to Detroit in 1990 (2 degrees), to Houston in 2008 (3), and Chicago in 1976 (6).


http://www.latimes.com/sports/footba...#ixzz2pNW3TcSq
Old     (iwndr)      Join Date: Jun 2010       01-03-2014, 2:52 PM Reply   
The funny thing is that two of the teams that beat them at those temps were Dome teams
Old    Hate N Pain (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       01-03-2014, 4:36 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
I think it's wise for you to root for GB since you're scared of SF but, didn't you say you couldn't wait to see the Niners so you could "stick it in their a$$es?" What happened? Change of heart? Did you convert? Do you want to stick it somewhere else?

I think it scares the crap out of all Seattle fans that they lost to the Niners and then lost to the Cards in their own house followed by the Niners beating the Cards in the Cards own house. I'd be scared too if I was a Seattle nut who shot my mouth off too much... Better hope they win it all or you'll never hear the end of it. And even if they do win, (highly possible) you'll only have your 15 minutes before they're forgotten again. Sorry guys. You gotta EARN respect. You can't just claim that it's owed to you because "Seattle has wanted it and needed it for so long" like I've heard in this thread before.
Just because I hate a team and their fans so much that I can't bring myself to root for them doesn't mean I fear the Hawks losing to said team. If you guys make it out if GB the Hawks will stomp some Whiner azz!
Old    Hate N Pain (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       01-03-2014, 4:39 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by cwb4me View Post
At least you understand the method to my madness. I guess it was over the Seattle fans heads?
Simmer down half pint, almost everything is over your head.
Old    Seahawks #1 Fan Robert T (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       01-03-2014, 5:04 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by hatepain View Post
Simmer down half pint, almost everything is over your head.
The bigger your EGO. The harder you FALL. Seahawks fans will be Very Disappointed.
Old    Markj (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       01-03-2014, 8:19 PM Reply   
Glad you're back Hate. We missed you for a couple days. Thought you might have fallen asleep on Russel Wilson's doorstep and got picked up by the cops for stocking.
Old    Markj (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       01-03-2014, 8:23 PM Reply   
Truth is: I'm concerned for both teams this week with those temps. Competition and trash talk aside, there are legitimate health concerns for both teams.
Old    Markj (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       01-03-2014, 8:30 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by hatepain View Post
Just because I hate a team and their fans so much that I can't bring myself to root for them doesn't mean I fear the Hawks losing to said team. If you guys make it out if GB the Hawks will stomp some Whiner azz!
If we make it out of GB, that means we've been baptized by fire (ice actually) and are driven. Good luck beating a team that tough Seattle! It's been a LONG time since you've beaten a team that had a winning record. 2-2 in the last month... Don't forget it....
Old    Train (ttrigo)      Join Date: Dec 2004       01-04-2014, 8:23 AM Reply   
"Suns out, guns out"! Eff that!
I know the weather could make that game historical, but no way in hell would I plunk down any money to be outside during that game. Good call nick. GB fans are lunatics. Can't wait to see the fat arse drunk guys with their shirts off for this one. Their nipples might actually fall off their body!

I've got the packers winning this game, and I'm taking the patriots to win it all. I just finished up my worst ever season in my pickem league in the 12 years I've been doing it though. I just hope someone like the chargers doesn't come through and beat cincy, and then Denver.
Old    Cliff Griffin (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       01-04-2014, 4:31 PM Reply   
Every time I watch Luck play I chuckle at how Jeremy told me I was off my rocker referring to him as a running qb.

Yah right...
Old    Seahawks #1 Fan Robert T (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       01-04-2014, 4:45 PM Reply   
This one is closer than i thought it would be after a 38-10 lead in the third quarter.
Old    Hate N Pain (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       01-04-2014, 4:53 PM Reply   
Holy crap Luck can bring a team back. Not sure I've ever seen this big of a comeback. I picked KC to win. Can Alex Smith pull this out with 4:20 to go?
Old    Hate N Pain (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       01-04-2014, 4:55 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
Glad you're back Hate. We missed you for a couple days. Thought you might have fallen asleep on Russel Wilson's doorstep and got picked up by the cops for stocking.
We gave each other piggy back rides today ~
Old    Train (ttrigo)      Join Date: Dec 2004       01-04-2014, 4:56 PM Reply   
I feel like Ron burgundy in the telephone booth right now.
"I'm in a glass case of emotion"!
Old    Hate N Pain (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       01-04-2014, 5:03 PM Reply   
I cannot believe the Chiefs blew that. What a collapse. 21 years without a playoff victory.
Old    Train (ttrigo)      Join Date: Dec 2004       01-04-2014, 5:04 PM Reply   
Andy Reid must have gone to the Jason garret school of time management!
Old    Seahawks #1 Fan Robert T (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       01-04-2014, 5:06 PM Reply   
Any time your offense scores 44 points and you lose. Your Defense CHOKED!
Old    Seahawks #1 Fan Robert T (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       01-04-2014, 5:10 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ttrigo View Post
Andy Reid must have gone to the Jason garret school of time management!
That wasn't a time management problem. Had Bowe not been contacted early he would have got the other foot inbounds. KC kicks a game winning FG as time expires. Just a typical NO CALL in the playoffs.
Old    Train (ttrigo)      Join Date: Dec 2004       01-04-2014, 6:24 PM Reply   
Using 2 timeouts t one right after the other, and then using your last one coming out of the 2 minute warning is bad time management!
Old    Seahawks #1 Fan Robert T (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       01-04-2014, 6:34 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ttrigo View Post
Using 2 timeouts t one right after the other, and then using your last one coming out of the 2 minute warning is bad time management!
Not when your trying to score with 2:00 left and the other team has 2 timeouts left. They would have run the ball 3 straight plays if Bowe wasn't pushed out of bounds. What have you been smoking?
Old    Seahawks #1 Fan Robert T (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       01-04-2014, 6:40 PM Reply   
Your focusing on the wrong problem. KC defense is worse than Dallas.Dallas gave up a 23 point lead to lose to Green Bay. KC gave up 35 points in the second half to lose this one. HELLO!!!!!!!!!!! The offense scored 44 points.
Old    Hate N Pain (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       01-04-2014, 6:53 PM Reply   
Defensive rankings: KC 24th in the league. Cowbroads 32nd or dead last.

Just the facts.
Old    Hate N Pain (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       01-04-2014, 6:54 PM Reply   
Time management was bad and could have become a problem but ultimately it wasn't. The defense shat the bed.
Old    Seahawks #1 Fan Robert T (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       01-04-2014, 8:10 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by hatepain View Post
Time management was bad and could have become a problem but ultimately it wasn't. The defense shat the bed.
Time management was a MOOT POINT at that point in the game. KC had too much time.They needed the right play,which they had,but didn't execute.
Old    Seahawks #1 Fan Robert T (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       01-04-2014, 8:15 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by hatepain View Post
Defensive rankings: KC 24th in the league. Cowbroads 32nd or dead last.

Just the facts.
The FACT still remains KC's defense gave up 35 second half points
Old    Rich (digg311)      Join Date: Sep 2007       01-04-2014, 9:00 PM Reply   
Saints it is. Go Hawks.

Also, I'm glad my team doesn't play that AFC style garbage. No defense games are ultra-boring to me. 1000 yards of total offense? Ridiculously stupid. BOTH defenses were horrible.
Old    Train (ttrigo)      Join Date: Dec 2004       01-04-2014, 9:05 PM Reply   
And they blew 2 timeouts back to back midway through the 4th, with a lead, which they coulda used towards the end, after the defense shat the bed.

Either way, KC gave up a ton of points, which they've been doing since like week 9 or so. It's no surprise they lost, i just didn't expect them to put so many points on the board.
Old    Hate N Pain (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       01-04-2014, 9:23 PM Reply   
34-7 was light compared to what we're going to do to the Aints next week!
Old    Seahawks #1 Fan Robert T (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       01-04-2014, 9:33 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by hatepain View Post
34-7 was light compared to what we're going to do to the Aints next week!
Keep on Dreaming.
Old    Seahawks #1 Fan Robert T (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       01-05-2014, 4:04 AM Reply   
Marshawn Lynch fined 50000.00 for not speaking to the media all year.
Old    GD (diamonddad)      Join Date: Mar 2010       01-05-2014, 8:29 AM Reply   
Green Bay Weather as of now is looking like 6 degrees to start and 2 degrees to end. If the field is somewhat wind protected then I don't see the game being totally outrageous.

Passes will be dropped. Balls will be fumbled. Special teams will be sloppy. Offense has the advantage of knowing where they are going. Linebacker play will be critical.
Old    Train (ttrigo)      Join Date: Dec 2004       01-05-2014, 10:25 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by cwb4me View Post
Marshawn Lynch fined 50000.00 for not speaking to the media all year.
That's a lot of skittles!
Old    Hate N Pain (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       01-05-2014, 10:48 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by cwb4me View Post
Marshawn Lynch fined 50000.00 for not speaking to the media all year.
That won't even dent his Beacon Plumbing money.
Old    Hate N Pain (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       01-05-2014, 10:49 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by cwb4me View Post
Keep on Dreaming.
Oh really? Who you picking in that game?
Old    Hate N Pain (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       01-05-2014, 11:35 AM Reply   
Just a quick reminder of the last time the Aints played US in the playoffs.

Old    Train (ttrigo)      Join Date: Dec 2004       01-05-2014, 1:19 PM Reply   
Denver could be screwed now. The chargers will have a but load of confidence, having already beaten them once this year. Yikes.
Old    Seahawks #1 Fan Robert T (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       01-05-2014, 2:35 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by hatepain View Post
Oh really? Who you picking in that game?
The BETTER TEAM! The Saints.
Old    Seahawks #1 Fan Robert T (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       01-05-2014, 3:43 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by hatepain View Post
Just a quick reminder of the last time the Aints played US in the playoffs.

Are you living in the past?
Old    Seahawks #1 Fan Robert T (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       01-05-2014, 4:48 PM Reply   
So much for San Francisco not being able to play in the cold. Green Bay was carting their players off left and right.
Old    Hate N Pain (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       01-05-2014, 5:07 PM Reply   
Road teams go 3-1 this weekend and should have gone 4-0.

Crazy
Share 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 9:18 PM.

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
Wake World Home

 

© 2012 eWake, Inc.    
Advertise    |    Contact    |    Terms of Use    |    Privacy Policy    |    Report Abuse    |    Conduct    |    About Us