I need to get some LED advise from everyone. I know there are already alot of topics on this subject but i couldnt find exactly the answers to my questions.
This is the boat I have: 24' chaparral sunesta 244
I have the 2013, but i dont believe they changed anything for 2014
1) Do I need LED strips and were should I have them installed (I will have a professional do everything here in houston)
Notes: I have 4 wetsounds xs-650 in boat speakers, 1 10" sub, and 2 rev 8's. I have already purchased speaker rings for all the speakers from wetsounds in blue. So I will have all those installed. Since I will have these installed will that be enough blue led light or should i have blue led strips installed as well? I dont want to have the strips installed if its not going to make it any brighter. I am sure there will be some dark spots so I am just trying to figure out were to have them installed so my boat looks like a dang blue star, haha.
2) Should I run two different sets of blue led strips? 1 being the blue to light up my boat, then a seperate white strips next to the blue on a seperate switch so I can light up the boat in white at night and find something if need be? If so, were should i put these? Should they also go inside the storage spaces? --> this light wont be kept on long, just to find things and sometimes see what im doing
3) Should I do cupholder LED lights? If so, were can I find cupholder led lights that have the same look as the wetsounds speaker light rings so they match?
4) How many switches should i have everything run to? Should i have the tower led rings lights run to the same switch as the in boat led rings lights? should i have everything run to the same? except for the white "courtesy lights"
5) Should I swap out the gauge cluster lights for blue led lights?
6) Any other advise to trick out the boat and make it bling with blue.