Articles

Pics/Video

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WAKE WORLD HOME
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeboarding Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old     (machloosy)      Join Date: Mar 2013       11-19-2013, 8:05 AM Reply   
I was thinking about how there has been a ton of petty arguments and threads going way off track lately, and saw a couple of really good helpful posts as well. Got me to thinking that there has to be some seriously cool or good stuff that people did to you or happened to you this summer.

I was pulling my lift out of the water about a month ago. Water was mid 50's and it was stuck in the mud. Had my lifted F150 hooked up to a monster tow strap, trying not to shred the grass. Just a generally annoying procedure. A neighbor I haven't met (only lived on the water about 8mon) walked over and asked if I was the guy running that "wakeboard boat" up and down the river this summer, and then proceeded to hand me a pair of 400lb fat sacs he had in the garage. For free. Come to find out, he used to ride a while back and sold his boat to remodel the house he bought 3 lots down from my apartment/flat. Ballast was one of my winter projects and now all I need is a pump and hose. Pretty freaking cool stuff. Needless to say, he'll have a spot on my boat next year. And a bottle of JD.