Articles
   
       
       
Pics/Video
   
       
       
Shop
Search
 
 
 
 
 
Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WAKE WORLD HOME
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Share 
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old    Seahawks #1 Fan Robert T (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       10-29-2013, 3:25 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by seattle View Post
That's not a bet I'd make. Hawks have a patched together offense and even though St Louis's defensive line hasn't shown up this year this would be perfect time for them to play to the level they're capable of. That said, I think Beast Mode is going to wear them down in the second half and help the Hawks finish strong.
Wear them down?He couldn't even get 25 yards ALL GAME LONG! Finish Strong? They look finished! I would be embarrassed after that game!
Old    Seahawks #1 Fan Robert T (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       10-29-2013, 3:27 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by hatepain View Post
I know, we're going to get better.
If you call that better,you are on drugs.
Old    Seahawks #1 Fan Robert T (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       10-29-2013, 3:29 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 83Starsnstripes View Post
^^I bet Percy will dress for the game but get limited plays. No sense putting him in if we are rolling the Rams.
Rolling the Rams? More like getting DOMINATED.
Old    Seahawks #1 Fan Robert T (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       10-29-2013, 3:37 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by hatepain View Post
The Seattle Hangover Effect getting national attention. You heard it here first http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap200...-with-hangover
So much for the Hangover effect!
Old    Seahawks #1 Fan Robert T (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       10-29-2013, 3:40 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by hatepain View Post
^^^ more proof you're an idiot.
What did i tell you.Your Soooo lucky the Rams were playing their backup. Without the two GIFTS,the hawks would have been OWNED by the Rams.
Old    Seahawks #1 Fan Robert T (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       10-29-2013, 3:43 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by seattle View Post
Niners @ Jags - Niners

Atlanta @ Cards - Cards

Seattle @ St Louis - Hawks

Rumor has it there will be more Hawk fans in attendance than Rams. Gonna be cool hearing our fans all night at an away game.
I listened hard but couldn't hear the Hawks fans. I guess they didn't have anything to cheer about. A total of 135 yards all game.
Old    Seahawks #1 Fan Robert T (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       10-29-2013, 3:46 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by hatepain View Post
^Word

I've got the Hawks winning by 2 TD's and I think that's conservative. There's a better than not chance they won't score anything more than a field goal against our D. I suppose unless we get way up and put in some back ups.

Man the Lions are laying the wood to Romo every time he drops back. Gonna be a looong day for him!
More proof you are DELUSIONAL. Not a long a day for Romo as it was for Wilson.
Old    Seahawks #1 Fan Robert T (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       10-29-2013, 3:55 AM Reply   
Talk some more SMACK. Tell me again how much better Wilson is. Sacked 7 times 10/18 for 139 yards 2TD's. One TD he started from the 30 yard line. All this happened against a 3-4 team.Remember Dallas handled this team easily with their starting QB Bradford healthy.GOOD thing Seattle doesn't have to play Dallas this year.
Old    Seahawks #1 Fan Robert T (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       10-29-2013, 4:17 AM Reply   
Next up for the Seachickens, Tampa Bay 0-7. Tell me again how tough that schedule is?
Old    Cliff Griffin (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       10-29-2013, 6:29 AM Reply   
Seattle plays as a team. When faced with overwhelming adversity they stick together and "believe" never giving up. No matter the score, no matter the stats, no matter the nay sayers. For this reason they currently set atop the NFC with a record of 7-1.

Dallas plays as a group of individuals. When faced with adversity they collapse internally, allow self doubt to spread like wild fire and inevitably fail when it really matters. This is why they are currently at 50% for the season.

Here's a fact for ya Bobby. Seattle will continue to play as a unit, continue to believe in themselves and continue to win. Dallas will continue to languish in self doubt, fall short when the gong gets tough and fail when it really matters.

Stats mean nothing. Wins and losses mean everything.
Old    Hate N Pain (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       10-29-2013, 7:32 AM Reply   
The difference between the Hawks and the Cowbitches. Both teams defending on the 1 yard line to win the game aaaanndd the Hawks get the win.

Was that an ugly ass game on offense? Hell yes!! Fourtanetly as you're so fond of pointing out bobby its a team game and our defense won us that game.

If Romo was under that much pressure he'd fold like one of your cheap suits.

I was impressed with the Rams D and I wonder where its been all year. They are the top pass rush team since 2010 and it showed last night. Hopefully they can step it up when they play the Niners next

7-1 baby
Old    Ian Brown (wakereviews)      Join Date: Sep 2006       10-29-2013, 8:03 AM Reply   
So, Dallas beats STL by more than what Seattle beats STL - conclusion is that Dallas is better than Seattle. KC beats Dallas, so conclusion is that KC is better than Dallas and Seattle
Old    Darren Lamont (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       10-29-2013, 8:42 AM Reply   
Never a doubt. LOB!!!
Rams had 5 tries from the Seattle 6 yard line to get a TD and we stuffed them. GAME OVER.

7-1
Old    Darren Lamont (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       10-29-2013, 8:54 AM Reply   
Prediction: If the Hawks win the Superbowl in a close game, Bobby will be on here the next day saying, "Hawks are ripe for the picking!"
Old    Ian Brown (wakereviews)      Join Date: Sep 2006       10-29-2013, 9:10 AM Reply   
last 8 games - Bronco's twice, Chargers Twice, Bills, Raiders, Colts and Redskins. I can see KC going 5-3 with the remaining games. But I do think we are going to take one from Denver.
Old    Cliff Griffin (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       10-29-2013, 9:13 AM Reply   
I knew we weren't go to roll over the Rams D. That's why I called it out when Jason was asking about the spread. The Rams did exactly what I thought they'd do. Their D line came to play they beat our backup O line's asses... What I didn't expect was their ability to completely stiffle the Beast and Wilson. Nor did I think our D could play an entire game on the field, without rest and hold up as well as they did. The offense should be ashamed of themselves. The defense should be admired for their amazing ability to bend but not break.
Old    Darren Lamont (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       10-29-2013, 9:56 AM Reply   
Hey Bobby, why did you forget to mention RW's passer rating of 117?? I figured you'd include that FACT. What was Romo's passer rating against the Lions? I'm sure it must have been higher than RW, right?
Old    GD (diamonddad)      Join Date: Mar 2010       10-29-2013, 10:27 AM Reply   
I loved watching the Seahawks struggle! A loss would have been better but now teams know the recipe for making the SeaThugs the SeaSlugs!
Old    Jeremy (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       10-29-2013, 10:33 AM Reply   
Seattle's O-line has more holes that one of Da Moose's socks. RW is going to get killed if they don't shore that thing.
Old    Anthonyv911 (tonyv420)      Join Date: Jul 2007       10-29-2013, 10:45 AM Reply   
Only prob, was the offensive line, nothing matters but the win column! If you can't punch in a touchdown from the 2 yard line, in 6 tries, then you don't deserve to win! Just sayin...............
Old    Darren Lamont (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       10-29-2013, 10:52 AM Reply   
I'm loving all the chatter about the Seahawks are exposed and they are over rated. Keep doubting them. Not every game will be a blowout. Even the 85 Bears had a few close ones.
Old    Seahawks #1 Fan Robert T (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       10-29-2013, 11:39 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by seattle View Post
Seattle plays as a team. When faced with overwhelming adversity they stick together and "believe" never giving up. No matter the score, no matter the stats, no matter the nay sayers. For this reason they currently set atop the NFC with a record of 7-1.

Dallas plays as a group of individuals. When faced with adversity they collapse internally, allow self doubt to spread like wild fire and inevitably fail when it really matters. This is why they are currently at 50% for the season.

Here's a fact for ya Bobby. Seattle will continue to play as a unit, continue to believe in themselves and continue to win. Dallas will continue to languish in self doubt, fall short when the gong gets tough and fail when it really matters.

Stats mean nothing. Wins and losses mean everything.
Wins and losses? How come your Trophy case is empty?
7-1 is 1 loss the Saints are 6-1 one loss and you have to play them.
Old    Seahawks #1 Fan Robert T (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       10-29-2013, 11:48 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by hatepain View Post
The difference between the Hawks and the Cowbitches. Both teams defending on the 1 yard line to win the game aaaanndd the Hawks get the win.

Was that an ugly ass game on offense? Hell yes!! Fourtanetly as you're so fond of pointing out bobby its a team game and our defense won us that game.

If Romo was under that much pressure he'd fold like one of your cheap suits.

I was impressed with the Rams D and I wonder where its been all year. They are the top pass rush team since 2010 and it showed last night. Hopefully they can step it up when they play the Niners next

7-1 baby
Say what you will. The facts are Dallas had a 6 point lead[Thanks to ROMO]. Romo doesn't play defense.So how can he fold. Wilson couldn't produce so your defense had to bail him out.If Stacy was in the game you would be crying now. So save the team chit for someone else. You just can't admit ypour team was lucky as hell to dodge that bullet.Speaking of your DEFENSE. Could Wilson have beaten the Lions with that performance? I doubt it.Put Wilson on the Cowboys team and i doubt they would have won more than one game this year. Whereas if you put Romo on the Seahawks they would be undefeated and won by bigger margins.
Old    Seahawks #1 Fan Robert T (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       10-29-2013, 12:11 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 83Starsnstripes View Post
Hey Bobby, why did you forget to mention RW's passer rating of 117?? I figured you'd include that FACT. What was Romo's passer rating against the Lions? I'm sure it must have been higher than RW, right?
IF you want to be accurate you need to post this years current stats.[ To prove consistancy]
Romo 195 of 295 for 2216 yards. 18 TD's 5 INT's rating 101.7
Wilson 125 of 205 for 1628 yards 13 TD's 4 INT's rating 99
There you have it current stats.Be careful what you ask for.
Old    Darren Lamont (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       10-29-2013, 2:53 PM Reply   
^^^IF you're looking at this year "to prove consistency" why not look at career numbers??
Romo 216.7 passing yards per game 4.2 rushing yards per game = 220.9 total yards per game 196tds/96ints = 2.04 td2int ratio
96.1 passer rating
Wilson 197.8 passing yards per game 34.5 rushing yards per game = 232.3 total yards per game 39tds/14ints = 2.79 td2int ratio
99.7 passer rating

So just checking the FACTS Wilson not only wins more games but he is also better in career stats too. Who knew??
Enjoy your $100M quarterback Bobby, he's really paying off.
Old    Seahawks #1 Fan Robert T (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       10-29-2013, 3:55 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 83Starsnstripes View Post
^^^IF you're looking at this year "to prove consistency" why not look at career numbers??
Romo 216.7 passing yards per game 4.2 rushing yards per game = 220.9 total yards per game 196tds/96ints = 2.04 td2int ratio
96.1 passer rating
Wilson 197.8 passing yards per game 34.5 rushing yards per game = 232.3 total yards per game 39tds/14ints = 2.79 td2int ratio
99.7 passer rating

So just checking the FACTS Wilson not only wins more games but he is also better in career stats too. Who knew??
Enjoy your $100M quarterback Bobby, he's really paying off.
You guys can't make up your minds.If i bring up the past you say it isn't relevant[ 5 SUPER BOWL WINS]. You state the current year is the only important thing. I give you current stats and you want to compare a 1-1/2 year career to a 6 plus year career. I will bet you any amount you want to that in 4-1/2 years Wilsons stats won't measure up to Romo's Today. Equal number of games. He won't be around. His career will be over by then unless he learns how to pass out the pocket.The Seahawks won't have that defense forever. One that masks Wilsons shortcomings. Beast mode will be long gone in a couple of years.What will Wilson do when it's all on his shoulders ?Wilson hasn't won any games by himself,It's been a total team effort.Romo also hasn't won any games,he too needed the help of his teammates.
Old    Seahawks #1 Fan Robert T (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       10-29-2013, 3:59 PM Reply   
If your comparing career wins Wilson isn't even a 1/4 of the winner ROMO is. Was math a subject required when you went to school?
Old    Seahawks #1 Fan Robert T (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       10-29-2013, 4:15 PM Reply   
Sidney Rice suffered a concussion and a season ending Torn ACL. Percy Harvin will be next up to be lost for the season as they rush him back before he's ready.Remember no preseason to get in football shape.With upcoming games against the Falcons,Vikings,Saints,49ers.Giants,Cardinals and Rams it will be tough for him as well as the Seahawks porous run defense.
Old    Hate N Pain (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       10-29-2013, 4:29 PM Reply   
Everything is either a gift or luck with you unless its the Cowboys. I lol'd when you tried calling out Darren for bringing up carrer numbers when you did precisely the same thing. You consistently shape "stats" to suit your argument however obtuse it may be.

Incidentally bobby the pressure of which I spoke was the pass rush from last nights game. Romo wouldn't have made it out alive and yet you would be espousing his ability to take a beating.

I'm not sure if you ever played team sports, my guess is no, but I'm sure if you did you pretty much only cared about how you did and your stats while caring less if the team won.
Old    Darren Lamont (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       10-29-2013, 4:57 PM Reply   
Bobby, I'll take that bet!! After 100 starts lets see who is better. My guess is you'll Romo (aka LOSE) that bet. How much you want to bet big talker??
How about passing yards, rushing yards, total touchdowns, total ints, passer rating? I'd say Wins and Losses but that wouldn't be fair to you.
Old    Seahawks #1 Fan Robert T (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       10-29-2013, 5:12 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 83Starsnstripes View Post
Never a doubt. LOB!!!
Rams had 5 tries from the Seattle 6 yard line to get a TD and we stuffed them. GAME OVER.

7-1
Who let them roll over them from their 5 yard line all the way to the one yard line.Sounds soft to me. They were lucky they were facing a Backup QB.Face it the Hawks are getting soft.
Old    Seahawks #1 Fan Robert T (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       10-29-2013, 5:13 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 83Starsnstripes View Post
Prediction: If the Hawks win the Superbowl in a close game, Bobby will be on here the next day saying, "Hawks are ripe for the picking!"
In this case ifis a huge word.
Old    Seahawks #1 Fan Robert T (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       10-29-2013, 5:16 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 83Starsnstripes View Post
Bobby, I'll take that bet!! After 100 starts lets see who is better. My guess is you'll Romo (aka LOSE) that bet. How much you want to bet big talker??
How about passing yards, rushing yards, total touchdowns, total ints, passer rating? I'd say Wins and Losses but that wouldn't be fair to you.
Stats are att comp yards td's int's and i'll give you rushing yards too. You will need all that and more. Tell me how much you can afford to lose.
Old    Seahawks #1 Fan Robert T (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       10-29-2013, 5:38 PM Reply   
Here's Tony's first 100 games stats 3478 attempts 2262 completions 27485 yards passing 540 rushing yards 28025 Total yards 193 TD's 96 Int's 101.7 QBR
Old    Cliff Griffin (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       10-29-2013, 5:39 PM Reply   
We really gotta get past the Romo / Wilson debate. We're alienating anyone who would want to engage in the thread.

I say we each pic a team other than the obvious loyalty to our own and branch the smack out a bit.

Rules are simple, pic any team other than yours and limit your smack talk to them and their opponent for the week. This doesn't mean you abandon your team but it does mean we don't spend countless days arguing over the Dallas / Hawks debate.

I know Bobby is gonna pic San Fran, that's just a given.

I'm gonna pic Green Bay this week. Figure I'll be ok rooting for them considering we don't have them on our schedule this year.

What say you?
Old    Hate N Pain (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       10-29-2013, 6:18 PM Reply   
I'm in I'll take Ian's beloved KC and their fluffed up defensive stats against mostly losers! We all know they piped in music to beat OUR crowd loudness record.
Old    Seahawks #1 Fan Robert T (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       10-29-2013, 6:22 PM Reply   
I'll take the Colts against their division rivals. On the road the Colts can handle the load. A balanced attack and a good Defense.
Old    Hate N Pain (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       10-29-2013, 6:26 PM Reply   
I guess I should have read that better. I wanna talk smack about KC but I don't think I can support Buffalo
Old    Rich (digg311)      Join Date: Sep 2007       10-29-2013, 8:40 PM Reply   
I've got the Bengals. I was born in Cincinnati and that's who my parents pull for. Plus, they're AFC so I won't feel guilty... and Gio Bernard is a lil bada$$.


Also, they play on Thursday night so I only have to do this for a couple days.
Old    GD (diamonddad)      Join Date: Mar 2010       10-30-2013, 12:21 AM Reply   
The 49ers activated Tank Carradine today. They stole this guy in the draft trading for an early 2nd round pick from the Titans using one of the 2nd round picks garnered from the Alex Smith trade. He failed to be a top 10 pick because he has been recovering from a knee injury last November.



His rehab workout video from last April.

Attached Images
 
Old    Ian Brown (wakereviews)      Join Date: Sep 2006       10-30-2013, 5:16 AM Reply   
I wasn't part of this romo/rw debacle so i'm sticking with my Chiefs. We had an off game against the Browns defensively and offensively. I'm thinking we right the ship this week.

On another note, IMO there is no such thing as a bad win in this league. Except maybe the Chiefs 1 point win over Dallas. We should have won that by 20 or more
Old    Hate N Pain (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       10-30-2013, 7:49 AM Reply   
You have no passing game and Jamal Charles is due to start slowing down like he usually does. As soon as that happens your offense is screwed. Chiefs might squeek this one out but then the soft schedule is over and you're looking at a 2-5 finish.
Old    Rich (digg311)      Join Date: Sep 2007       10-30-2013, 8:37 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by hatepain View Post
You have no passing game and Jamal Charles is due to start slowing down like he usually does. As soon as that happens your offense is screwed. Chiefs might squeek this one out but then the soft schedule is over and you're looking at a 2-5 finish.
Gotta agree.

Chiefs First 8 Games

Record of Opponents : 20-41
Number of Opponents above .500: 0

Chiefs Next 8 Games

Record of Opponents : 33-24
Number of Opponents above .500: 5

I like what they've done so far, obviously... but I think a reality check is coming.
Old    Darren Lamont (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       10-30-2013, 9:10 AM Reply   
KC is losing to Buffalo this week. I'll talk some Buffalo smack!! Kiko Alfonso is due for another pick or two and Alex Smith is just the guy to serve them up.
Old    Ian Brown (wakereviews)      Join Date: Sep 2006       10-30-2013, 10:07 AM Reply   
Smith is the only QB with over 280 att and only 4 INT's. Only 1.4% of his passes are INT's. The only one (with significant attempted passes) lower is Andrew Luck at 1.3%

We have no passing game and he basically only throws short routes but he is a pretty safe passer. After a year with Cassell giving the ball away every other possession, i'll take it.

Oh, and i wouldn't be surprised if KC loses this week either, even as a fan. Going 9-0 in the NFL no matter what your schedule is not easy.
Old    Darren Lamont (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       10-30-2013, 10:23 AM Reply   
^^^The Bills D is pretty good this year from the little I've seen but rotating QBs has really hurt them. Before EJ Manuel got hurt they were a wildcard team, now it might be too late. This is a must win for the Bills to stay in the hunt.
Alex Smith is a good QB and this year shows it. He's way better than Romo. (sorry I couldn't help myself)
Old    GD (diamonddad)      Join Date: Mar 2010       10-30-2013, 11:48 AM Reply   
A chart of competitor 1st half vs 2nd half wins/losses and win-loss-percentage.

The CHIEFS/BRONCOS are in for 87%/76% more difficult second half.
The Colts/Seahawks are in for 19%/11% easier second half.
The 49ers have it about the same or 2% easier.

And, the Jags have it 41% easier going forward!
Attached Images
 
Old    Seahawks #1 Fan Robert T (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       10-30-2013, 2:52 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 83Starsnstripes View Post
^^^The Bills D is pretty good this year from the little I've seen but rotating QBs has really hurt them. Before EJ Manuel got hurt they were a wildcard team, now it might be too late. This is a must win for the Bills to stay in the hunt.
Alex Smith is a good QB and this year shows it. He's way better than Romo. (sorry I couldn't help myself)
And RW is way down in 20th position.The Bottom half of the league.
Old    Darren Lamont (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       10-30-2013, 3:20 PM Reply   
Can I switch my pick from the Bills to the Vikings?
AP is due for a breakout game. Dallas can't stop anyone from passing all over them, even Christian Ponder. The Cowgirls are experiencing major drama during the middle of the season (as usual) and this game will continue their downward spiral.
It will be close but Vikes by 6. 30-24.
Old    Seahawks #1 Fan Robert T (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       10-30-2013, 4:25 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 83Starsnstripes View Post
Can I switch my pick from the Bills to the Vikings?
AP is due for a breakout game. Dallas can't stop anyone from passing all over them, even Christian Ponder. The Cowgirls are experiencing major drama during the middle of the season (as usual) and this game will continue their downward spiral.
It will be close but Vikes by 6. 30-24.
Why don't you pick all the games ? You sound like an expert.
Old    Cliff Griffin (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       10-30-2013, 5:45 PM Reply   
FOUL!

One demerit for each of you!

Bobby you go sit over there >

Darren you go sit over there <

I swear, I'll pull this thread over, reach over my shoulder and smack talk the **** out of both of you!
Old    Seahawks #1 Fan Robert T (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       10-30-2013, 6:01 PM Reply   
I know i don't listen well,but i thought you guys would enjoy this tidbit! NFL network did a midseason poll of the fans. The Defensive Player of the Year nominees were #1 Richard Sherman #2 Robert Mathis # 3 Sean Lee . The fans voted and the winner was............................................... .................................................. .......................
SEAN LEE 49% of the total vote.
Old    Hate N Pain (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       10-30-2013, 8:07 PM Reply   
I love your charts GD thanks for doing them.

Sean Lee is a stud and is having a great year but that's mostly because he hasn't had to go up against Golden Tate Lol

Earl Thomas should be up there too he's having an amazing year.

The problem with KC is as soon as they face a run stuffing D the pass happy Reid will show up and that spells trouble for Smith. He can manage a game as long as you don't ask him to throw the ball over 15 yards but past that and he's a chit show. JC is a stud no doubt but he's going to wear down and don't get me started with the defense that hasn't played anybody yet. Numbers are all puffed up. Here's some non smack talk. I'm happy for Reid. I've always liked him as a coach and I feel like he got did dirty in Philly. That said he could never win the big game and that will certainly be the case this year.

Darren, I'd have to concur. The Cowboys (I'll call them that for one week) are ripe for the picken' this week
Old    GD (diamonddad)      Join Date: Mar 2010       10-30-2013, 8:57 PM Reply   
Look at the defensive and offensive NASCAR teams coming to the 49ers...
Attached Images
  
Old    Seahawks #1 Fan Robert T (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       10-31-2013, 3:50 AM Reply   
The 49ers should be ready to pick the RIPE Seahawks!!!!
Old    Ian Brown (wakereviews)      Join Date: Sep 2006       10-31-2013, 7:35 AM Reply   
Chiefs average more passing yards per game than the Seahawks. Also, we held Dallas (the 4th highest scoring team in the NFL) to only 16 points, the lowest point total of the season for them. What will it take to make believers out of the media? Would a win against Denver do it?
Old    Rich (digg311)      Join Date: Sep 2007       10-31-2013, 8:14 AM Reply   
I think the Chiefs are good... just not as good their record might suggest. And yes, beating the Broncos would open a lot of eyes around the country.... if they can do it. Of course, the Broncos have been playing some incredible offense (also against weak teams) and should start to regress to the mean. Especially as the weather gets worse.
Old    Darren Lamont (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       10-31-2013, 9:50 AM Reply   
I know it's a long way off but I can't wait for the 2nd Hawks/49er game. Going to be so much hype surrounding that game and will probably decide the NFC West. It's too bad that game won't get flexed to a Sunday Night game. You can't find a ticket for under $300 already.

Chiefs are definitely good. You don't go 8-0 everyday. I think they'll end up 11-5 or 12-4 by the end of the year. Losing to Denver twice, Colts, and either losses at the Chargers, Bills, or Redskins.
Old    Rich (digg311)      Join Date: Sep 2007       10-31-2013, 10:13 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 83Starsnstripes View Post
Chiefs are definitely good. You don't go 8-0 everyday. I think they'll end up 11-5 or 12-4 by the end of the year. Losing to Denver twice, Colts, and either losses at the Chargers, Bills, or Redskins.
Sounds about right chedules can be rough. Look at the Bears last season... from 7-1 to 10-6 and didn't even make the playoffs.
Old    Seahawks #1 Fan Robert T (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       10-31-2013, 5:02 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 83Starsnstripes View Post
I know it's a long way off but I can't wait for the 2nd Hawks/49er game. Going to be so much hype surrounding that game and will probably decide the NFC West. It's too bad that game won't get flexed to a Sunday Night game. You can't find a ticket for under $300 already.

Chiefs are definitely good. You don't go 8-0 everyday. I think they'll end up 11-5 or 12-4 by the end of the year. Losing to Denver twice, Colts, and either losses at the Chargers, Bills, or Redskins.
I can see Denver beating them as well as the Colts.Of the last 3 only the Chargers have a chance.
Old    Seahawks #1 Fan Robert T (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       10-31-2013, 5:06 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wakereviews View Post
Chiefs average more passing yards per game than the Seahawks. Also, we held Dallas (the 4th highest scoring team in the NFL) to only 16 points, the lowest point total of the season for them. What will it take to make believers out of the media? Would a win against Denver do it?
Chiefs have a AWESOME defense and a little above average offense.Denver will probably outscore what KC can put up.
Old    Darren Lamont (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       11-01-2013, 8:25 AM Reply   
Geno Atkins is out for the year now too. Torn ACL.
Is it just me or are there more big injuries this year to key players??
Old    GD (diamonddad)      Join Date: Mar 2010       11-01-2013, 10:20 AM Reply   
Looking forward, the best games, where teams in the top 20 are playing closely matched competitors, we see that the next 2 weeks are THIN, the following 4 weeks are THICK and the last 2 weeks are THIN again...
Attached Images
 
Old    Eric (mjfan23)      Join Date: Nov 2003       11-01-2013, 1:39 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 83Starsnstripes View Post
Geno Atkins is out for the year now too. Torn ACL.
Is it just me or are there more big injuries this year to key players??
As a bengals fan last nights game was a nightmare.

Bengals now have lost Geno. And there best cover corner for the season. Yikes.
Old    Seahawks #1 Fan Robert T (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       11-01-2013, 3:13 PM Reply   
Guess who's the most successful QB in the NFL in the month of November since 1966? He has a record of 21-4.
Old    Seahawks #1 Fan Robert T (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       11-01-2013, 3:15 PM Reply   
Guess who was voted Defensive player of the month of October?
Old    Darren Lamont (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       11-01-2013, 3:34 PM Reply   
Robert Mathis!!!! He's a stud!!!!
Not sure on the QB but if I had to guess he probably doesn't have the same record in December and January? I give up. I'm dying to know??? Who is it???
Old    Rich (digg311)      Join Date: Sep 2007       11-01-2013, 4:09 PM Reply   
Dang you, Cliff... for making me care about the stupid Bengals. Never, ever put your faith in a ginger.
Old    Darren Lamont (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       11-01-2013, 4:35 PM Reply   
^^^ I started Dalton in my FFL over Matt Ryan. Bad move. After watching some of the highlights from that game last night it looks like the Bengals might no win that division after all.
Old    Hate N Pain (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       11-01-2013, 5:24 PM Reply   
Luckily the playoffs and Super Bowl are in November, oh wait.
Old    Seahawks #1 Fan Robert T (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       11-01-2013, 5:57 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by hatepain View Post
Luckily the playoffs and Super Bowl are in November, oh wait.
But November does have Thanksgiving!! LOL
Old    Seahawks #1 Fan Robert T (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       11-02-2013, 1:54 PM Reply   
Which prominent NFL QB do you think these stats belong to?
att - 260
comp - 160
pct - 59.5%
yards - 1917
TD's - 8
INT's - 8
Rating - 78.9
Old    Seahawks #1 Fan Robert T (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       11-02-2013, 2:02 PM Reply   
How about this Top QB?
307 ATT.
171 COMP.
55.7% COMP PCT.
1874 YARDS
9 TD's
6 INT'S
74.9 RATING
Old    Seahawks #1 Fan Robert T (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       11-02-2013, 2:05 PM Reply   
THESE STATS belong to a multiple championship QB this year.
307 ATT.
171 COMP.
55.7%
2167 YARDS
10 TD's
15 INT's
68.4 QBR
Old    Seahawks #1 Fan Robert T (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       11-02-2013, 2:08 PM Reply   
This QB AND THE PREVIOUS 3 HAVE ONE THING IN COMMON.Can you guess who each is?
260 ATT.
172 COMP.
66.2% COMP. PCT.
1930 YARDS
8 TD's
7 INT's
87.2 QBR
Old    Rich (digg311)      Join Date: Sep 2007       11-02-2013, 3:48 PM Reply   
Are you trying to suggest that Flacco, Eli and Tom Brady all raped somebody in a bathroom?
Old    Rich (digg311)      Join Date: Sep 2007       11-02-2013, 3:51 PM Reply   
Also, not sure where you get your stats, but they're slightly off all over the place.
Old    Seahawks #1 Fan Robert T (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       11-02-2013, 4:06 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by digg311 View Post
also, not sure where you get your stats, but they're slightly off all over the place.
nfl.com.
Old    Seahawks #1 Fan Robert T (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       11-02-2013, 4:07 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by digg311 View Post
Are you trying to suggest that Flacco, Eli and Tom Brady all raped somebody in a bathroom?
No but they all have won at least one Super Bowl.
Old    Seahawks #1 Fan Robert T (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       11-02-2013, 4:09 PM Reply   
Roethlisberger may have taken advantage of someone over a Bowl. We will never hear that whole story.
Share 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 9:15 AM.

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
Wake World Home

 

© 2012 eWake, Inc.    
Advertise    |    Contact    |    Terms of Use    |    Privacy Policy    |    Report Abuse    |    Conduct    |    About Us