Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old     (Shane10p)      Join Date: Jul 2013       09-18-2013, 8:49 AM Reply   
Hey guys as the season comes to a close here in the NW I wanted to share my experience with my SA350 after a season with it . We put 65 hours on it dislocated one shoulder , slight tear to a knee and broke two boards ..... Wakeboard wake is really good or we are really bad..... I had a 2008 VTX Malibu before this boat and spent some time really looking around at other boats I spent time on the Tige RZ4 , MXZ , and had a 2011 LSV purchased before I spent time in the Supra . The ballast system is great I have the 900 standard and also the Flex Ballast and never had a need for more weight. The Vision touch dash is extremely easy to navigate and use never had a new driver struggle to find there way around it . This boat drives better than anything that I personally have ever drove with weight and while driving double up this boat is rock solid ! We use our boat for about 80% wakeboard and the rest surfing , surf wake stock was no sacked out LSV but found it to be just fine for a group of friends in the evening after a long day of riding. But with that said none of the pickle forks are real surf machines and this still performed great , could easily drop rope and get pretty deep behind the boat . The Zero Off speed control is great the finish overall finish is absolutely top notch and have yet to find anything about this boat that doesn't seem to be well thought out or of the highest quality. Honestly never thought I would leave the Malibu line have always loved them and still really enjoy my buddies Malibu's but Supra really did this one right and honestly have no complaints about this thing inside or out ! Greg at Active Water Sports did a great job going over this boat from a rider stand point and that was really a big selling point for me also. This is a extremely brief review and could go on and on about this boat but instead I'm going to try to soak up the last couple of riding in Portland with my broken boat crew.