I am looking at upgrading from our 1989 Mastercraft Prostar 190 (great first boat) to a newer wakeboarding boat. I have narrowed it down to 5
1. 2011 Axis A22 for $46,000
2. 2011 Moomba Mobius for $47,000
3. 2007 Supra Launch 24 ssv for $40,500
4. 2004 Mastercraft X Star for $45,000
5. 2000 Super Air Nautique 210 for $23,000
All of them are in good shape. I don't know a whole lot about the boat market. I'm looking for opinions on which of these 5 will bring the most bang for the buck. The budget is not a huge issue, but I don't want to have to spend a lot of money if I don't need to.
Any information would be appreciated.