Ok so today at the ramp while I was attempting to load up I saw the following:
1. Some people don't seem to grasp the concept of "NO WAKE'
2. Buick LeSabre attempting to pull out a 21'-23' runabout. Yes front tires were spinning out of control!!
3. Me and my 9 year old just about got hit by some moron backing his trailer onto the ramp wwaaayyy too fast.
4. Watched same moron power his boat onto the trailer just to watch it slide back off. Once it started to slide off he did what any normal thinking Labor Day American would, Just put it in gear and then walk to the front of the boat to clip the bow eye. Wouldn't you do the same thing???
5. Attempted to back my trailer in to have a young fat mexican kid stand in the water on the ramp with a net chasing minnows.
6. Loaded my boat in less than a minute, turned around to check the position and saw 2 jetskis just floating away in the no wake zone.
God I hate Holidays. I know it is my own fault for going out, but I haven't had as many opportunities this season as in the past. Sometimes you just have to take what you can get.