Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wake Events

Old     (Fourspeednup)      Join Date: Apr 2010       08-09-2013, 11:00 AM Reply   
First off- thanks to all of our great customers for your support. We are proud to make premium boat detailing products that you know, trust, and recommend. A referral and testimonial is the best compliment we can receive.

We are proud to announce we have caught the attention of Sam's Club and have been asked to participate in a Road Show for market analysis for the Marine sector. We have begun and are at Sam's Club in Stanton, CA today through Sunday with 2 special packages with great intro only prices. Please come by and take advantage of a great opportunity to get our world class products at a great price and support the Marine Industry. This is our chance to take Boat Bling to the next level and introduce the Sauce to the masses!

If you don't live in So Cal, you can catch us in Austin, TX in 2 weeks, Bentonville, AR over Labor Day and Charlotte, NC September 19-22.

We appreciate your support!

Thanks and Happy Boating.

Zack Bale
zack@boatbling.net
Old     (Jmorlan)      Join Date: May 2013       08-09-2013, 3:26 PM Reply   
Are you guys planning on getting the line carried by SAMs club? That would be awesome.

Sent from my futuristic Apple device while in my office doing nothing.
Old     (runin90lx)      Join Date: Sep 2009       08-09-2013, 3:52 PM Reply   
Awesome!! Hope it takes off for you guys! All my drivers from wake the world were super stoked to get a bottle. Tha is again so much for donating! I'm spreading the word to everyone in my neck of the woods for you guys.
Old     (JayManAR)      Join Date: Dec 2012       08-09-2013, 4:19 PM Reply   
Nice! Sam's is legit and it will be even better with boat bling!
Old     (Fourspeednup)      Join Date: Apr 2010       08-09-2013, 4:40 PM Reply   
Thank you all for the kind words! Yes, Sam's Club has invited us to test the waters in select stores across the country to help determine the best package options.

I want to extend a huge THANK YOU to the wakeworlders that have stopped by today! We'll be here through the weekend and will have a Nautique in the parking lot doing demos. Stop by and mention this post for a free gift!
Old     (Bumpass1)      Join Date: Oct 2010       08-09-2013, 4:48 PM Reply   
That's great for you guys. Hopefully they will by tons and put it in Walmart too. Wish there was somewhere close to me that sold the stuff. I know I can get it online but I generally don't think about cleaning products when I am in front of the interwebs.
Old     (Wssboard18)      Join Date: Mar 2013       08-09-2013, 10:06 PM Reply   
Glad to hear you are growing. I bought online and got great customer service and a great product. I actually had a bottle break during shipping and without any questions asked another full order was shipped out immediately.
Old     (mattscraft)      Join Date: May 2009       08-10-2013, 6:47 AM Reply   
Awesome - I hope this takes off for you, would be nice to be able to purchase at Sams. If you take the road show to the Cincinnati/N. KY area, I will offer up my X25 to you to demo the product!
Old     (Fourspeednup)      Join Date: Apr 2010       08-10-2013, 8:18 AM Reply   
Thanks guys! Huge shout out to Sun Country Marine of Ontario, CA for providing today's demo boat.
Old     (Jmorlan)      Join Date: May 2013       08-10-2013, 9:34 AM Reply   
Make a stop on the trip in the Sacramento area!

I'm at SAMs club almost weekly, would be a purchase id make definitely.

Sent from my futuristic Apple device while in my office doing nothing.
Old     (blastmaster)      Join Date: Aug 2001       08-29-2013, 10:39 AM Reply   
I second the Sacramento request.... Waiting to try your products.