Articles
   
       
       
Pics/Video
   
       
       
Shop
Search
 
 
 
 
 
Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WAKE WORLD HOME
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakesurfing

Share 
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old    Jasin Kania (PureWakesurfing1)      Join Date: Sep 2012       08-04-2013, 4:56 PM Reply   
A little edit I did of a buddy and local Lake Anna rider here last weekend. We were just out having fun as usual! The go-pro is always running!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Zx3R-Uxck0
Old    Jasin Kania (PureWakesurfing1)      Join Date: Sep 2012       08-04-2013, 5:13 PM Reply   
Old    Ryan (petrie141)      Join Date: Jun 2012       08-04-2013, 6:23 PM Reply   
Good riding and good wave! Nice and clean, can't get much better than that.
Old    DC (durty_curt)      Join Date: Apr 2008       08-04-2013, 6:55 PM Reply   
Very Clean Wave, Nice Riding!
Old    Alex Yost (lax4life)      Join Date: Jun 2012       08-04-2013, 7:58 PM Reply   
Great riding, great wave, great vid. By any chance is this the b52 that pulled the af wake event at gaston this past weekend? Great looking boat.
Old    Jasin Kania (PureWakesurfing1)      Join Date: Sep 2012       08-04-2013, 9:10 PM Reply   
Yup, that's the one! Heard there was some sick riding going down. Couldn't make it.
Old    Mason Obray (MCObray)      Join Date: Mar 2013       08-04-2013, 9:22 PM Reply   
That's one nice looking wave. How much weight is that B52 pushing? Nice riding!
Old     (WakeDirt)      Join Date: Jun 2011       08-04-2013, 9:47 PM Reply   
Sweet, just an extra 1k on the side on top of the stock 1200 right? looks great, sweet vid
Old    Ben Holloway (BenHolloway)      Join Date: Aug 2012       08-04-2013, 10:17 PM Reply   
the newer mb's are making some sick waves, was lucky enough to ride behind one at the WCO and it was saweet!
Old    Markj (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-04-2013, 10:52 PM Reply   
Looks great but that's a little kid riding. I want to see a 180 pound plus guy riding an MB wave.
Old    Jasin Kania (PureWakesurfing1)      Join Date: Sep 2012       08-05-2013, 5:25 AM Reply   
Yea Mason, it's the stock 1200 surf side plus about 1K under the seat. The boat barely leans at all, but throws a huge wake. The adjustable trim tabs make the wake go from average to massive in a flick of the switch. It's pretty cool. I think I have a vid of one of our riders telling the driver to make the wave bigger, and you can watch it go up about a foot in a second! So cool!

Mark, it looks the same with a 200# + rider on it. Lets not crowd the thread with some manufacturer digs, I just wanted to share some stoke!
Old    MICAH HARPER (MICAH_HARPER)      Join Date: Apr 2010       08-05-2013, 6:01 AM Reply   
How about a 250lb guy (my pops)
Attached Images
 
Old    Mason Obray (MCObray)      Join Date: Mar 2013       08-05-2013, 1:35 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by PureWakesurfing1 View Post
Yea Mason, it's the stock 1200 surf side plus about 1K under the seat. The boat barely leans at all, but throws a huge wake. The adjustable trim tabs make the wake go from average to massive in a flick of the switch. It's pretty cool. I think I have a vid of one of our riders telling the driver to make the wave bigger, and you can watch it go up about a foot in a second! So cool!

Mark, it looks the same with a 200# + rider on it. Lets not crowd the thread with some manufacturer digs, I just wanted to share some stoke!
Man, that is impressive for how much little weight is in the boat. Well done.... well done!
Old    Drew Richardson (surffresh)      Join Date: Jun 2010       08-05-2013, 2:01 PM Reply   
hate to be the fun police or weight popo but it was on my boat and the actual weight set up is 1150 stock surf side, the 1100 sack under the seat above it will only hold about 900 until the seats start to pop up, but on this session we had about a 7 person crew so I only put in maybe 500 and then half of the 1150 stock on the not ride side, so really we had about 2300 plus crew
Old    Shawndoggy (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       08-05-2013, 2:30 PM Reply   
here's a really poor gopro edit from out boat with factory full (both sides 2300 lbs), 750 in the locker and 300 in the bow:

Old    Timmy! (timmyb)      Join Date: Apr 2007       08-05-2013, 2:48 PM Reply   
Nice riding Jasin! Do a quick edit of that video where only you are riding and submit it to the Tige MyWake Challenge! I think you have a great shot at winning some prizes!
http://mywake.tige.com/

2,300#, jeez - that's a crazy amount of weight to me considering we run ~ 1,000 plus people.
Old    Mason Obray (MCObray)      Join Date: Mar 2013       08-05-2013, 5:20 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
here's a really poor gopro edit from out boat with factory full (both sides 2300 lbs), 750 in the locker and 300 in the bow:

Nice riding there shawndoggy... I suspect you are the same from TMC. That's a great looking wave, with not that crazy-of-weighting going on. It looks like it gets a good list to the starboard from the GoPro angle not being corrected. Sweet vid!
Old    Shawndoggy (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       08-06-2013, 6:17 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by MCObray View Post
Nice riding there shawndoggy... I suspect you are the same from TMC. That's a great looking wave, with not that crazy-of-weighting going on. It looks like it gets a good list to the starboard from the GoPro angle not being corrected. Sweet vid!
That's me. Yeah it's listed. I think the gopro makes it look worse than it is. While the boat is traditionally weighted, we've also got a lot of nonsurfside counter weight so we aren't really nazis about where people sit in the boat, at least when surfing goofy. I think the 2315 prop enhances the effect of prop rotation favoring the goofy side.

Reply
Share 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:13 AM.

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
Wake World Home

 

© 2012 eWake, Inc.    
Advertise    |    Contact    |    Terms of Use    |    Privacy Policy    |    Report Abuse    |    Conduct    |    About Us