- Tranny was slipping with hard cornering and under load out of the hole.
- Found I was low on Tranny Fluid, so I topped it off (probably a quart low on a 2 quart capacity).
- Slipping went away
- Started slipping again after 2 or 3 trips out, plenty of tranny fluid in the bilge (although since the tranny fluid floats on the water, it's not getting low enough to really get sucked out by the bilge). It's undoubtedly leaking.
- No burnt smell from fluid
- Dropped boat at dealer (Pacific Boatland in Vancouver) on 6/18/13 because I was going to be on vacation all last week and it was the most convenient time to have some 'scheduled downtime'.
- It took them 11 days until Saturday 6/22 for them to even look at it.
- Supposedly they can't find the source of the leak and it didn't slip when testing it out of the water unloaded.
I'm about at the point where I just have them replace all the damn seals on the transmission and get me my boat back...
Thoughts on what I should do? Not sure how many labor hours would be involved in something like replacing the seals? I found the kit for $183 on skidim.
Of course the tech that's working on my boat isn't at the shop today so tomorrow morning I'll be addressing things again with them...