As many of you know, I sold my previous VLX
in order to upgrade to Surf Gate. It’s been a long wait, but my new 2013 Malibu Wakesetter VLX arrived today at Active Water Sports.
Lots of work to do before she comes home:
• Get 18" XD Badlands
put on trailer (wrong wheels sent from factory)
• Install Plug-n-Play sacks (750lb. Straight Line Sumo Sacks in each rear locker)
• Install cooler hinge & shock (see cushion pic below, courtesy of Fman)
• Install hot tube in place of side cup holder (see hot tube pic below, courtesy of Fman)
• Install full Exile system (in-boats, sub, and tower)
• Tint windshield with 20% (still unsure on this)
Here are the teaser pics I got. I’ll post more when it’s done.
These pics show some of the interior mods I'm having AWS do for me (pics courtesy of Fman)