For about 6 months now, I've struggled with battery issues which ultimately ended up being a bad charger that was over charging my 12V GC lead acid batteries.
I have replaced 3 of the 4 batteries but used the bad charger on them (before I knew it was bad) once which caused them to boil and lose most of the water.
Since then I got a replacement charger and refilled the batteries and everything seems to be good except for the voltage capacity.
I have a voltage meter on the house bank and now the max voltage I've seen with the key off is 12.8V. Last year it was usually around 13.8-14V.
I have verified that the charger is charging at 14.4V. Should I replace the 3 house batteries?
I haven't ran the stereo with the boat off for very long so I really don't know how well the batteries will do but I don't think it will be near as good as it was last year.