@simplej - Quite frankly, I had a terrible experience with SS customer service and have had great luck with ronix and their customer service. I just feel like if your brand (especially in our industry) won't stand behind their product (and, or you) I don't have time for it. Besides that, the way that my slingy failed scared the s*** out of me. One binding insert ripped out completely and another stayed in... I really like my knees the way they are now, just saying.
@Ironjay - Man, I really appreciate the offer! I would be all over that like white on rice and a paper plate in a snowstorm, but I am a little small for a 143
@everyone else, So would you guys mind helping me? I really like Ronix and would like to stay with them, but I can't demo boards in our area and I really don't want to buy something and realize it isn't for me, you know? I like a really poppy board, but want something faster than the One, about the same or a little less grippy (tracky, tight, however you say it). I ride behind a star and tend to ride around 22-23 mph i'd say about 75% of the time my tricks are wake to wake and the other 25% are past, but when I go past I like to go for broke so something that lands a little soft? I ride 100% boat. If you have any suggestions I would greatly appreciate it.