I have a buddy looking at a Centurion. I just don't know much about them and he wanted to get public opinion on them. He has a few specific questions. He is a current inboard owner as well. Any of you guys have any input to share.....
The boat will primarily be for surfing only and just general hanging out
1. Is the pro surf ballast setup worth the money or would it be better to do a custom sack setup in which ever model.
2. He is contemplating the 244 or FX-22. Thoughts on each? Which would you choose and why? Resale similar on each? Cost seems similar.
3. Thoughts on the Aegis tower versus the standard tower for the FX-22? He likes the Aegis tower, but the cost is so much more, will he see it in resale?
3. What are "must have" options on the 244 and 22?
4. For the guys that have them, what are your favorite things about them and things you hate.
Thanks for any input. Try to keep the posts strictly Centurion, so we don't start a brand war.