Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Old     (Mattjmc)      Join Date: Sep 2012       09-26-2012, 6:28 AM Reply   
Hey guys this is my first post, but I have been lurking for 5 years. Well this winter my wife and I are finally pulling the trigger on a new boat! We spend every weekend on the lake and our 85 Glasstron has seen better days. So to the problem my garage! It is a one car garage that is 20'11" long and the door is 9' wide. So I need a boat that will fit in this space, I know I will have to take the swim platform off before I back it in. What do you all think the best 20' boat is? Our budget is around $40,000. I know everyone will say demo demo demo but the problem with that is my closest dealer is 6 hours away so I'm trying to see what you all think before I wast my time traveling a ton to demo boats. Thanks for all of your time!
Old     (SS_Hooke102)      Join Date: Sep 2011       09-26-2012, 6:36 AM Reply   
Axis a-20?
Old     (tampawake)      Join Date: Mar 2008       09-26-2012, 6:48 AM Reply   
In my opinion and I am just some guy on the web get the widest boat you can find. Size does matter on this. I would think the
Used A20
Used RZR or R20
Used VTX
Used X2.

Just keep in mind what type of boarder your aspiring to be and if you REALLY need insane pro level wakes.
Old     (tyler97217)      Join Date: Aug 2004       09-26-2012, 6:49 AM Reply   
Supra 20SSV or Malibu VTX? Not sure you can get a Malibu VTX in that price range, but maybe if you find a deal. I know of a guy selling a 2007 Supra 20SSV that is real nice and has a huge stereo in it that would fit in your budget.
Old     (cwkoch)      Join Date: Aug 2006       09-26-2012, 6:57 AM Reply   
Malibu VTX is by far the best 20' boat on the market..... However, the power wedge is going to add about 18" to the boat. You'll need at least a 22' deep garage to fit it in.
Old     (polarbill)      Join Date: Jun 2003       09-26-2012, 8:30 AM Reply   
Not sure what the length on the trailer with a folded tongue and swim platform removed but a 2009 or newer Moomba Outback V would be a boat I would seriously take a look at. Others would be a few year old picklefork X2 or VTX. Not sure if you can find a used Axis A20 or a tige R20 for that price. Like Diggs mentioned a 20SSV could work.
Old     (Brett_B)      Join Date: Sep 2010       09-26-2012, 8:36 AM Reply   
Mike has lowered the price on this Axis A20 to $44k:

http://www.themalibucrew.com/forums/...-package-deal/

I've ridden behind it and it puts out a great wake. Since the Axis has the floating wedge (not powered) it will be easier to fit in that short garage then a VTX with the power wedge. The power wedge hardware sticks out pretty far.

Last edited by Brett_B; 09-26-2012 at 8:39 AM.
Old     (polarbill)      Join Date: Jun 2003       09-26-2012, 9:11 AM Reply   
Here is a really nice looking Outback V for 35k in the Seattle area. If the boat truely is 20' then looking at the pictures you can probably add a couple inches for the tongue(swung away) and probably another 6-8 inches for the platform. It might be right at your limit. From what I have read the outback V is a great all around boat. You can ski, wakeboard and surf and it does all pretty decently. This newer outback V also looks pretty roomy for a 20' boat.

http://seattle.craigslist.org/see/boa/3260668883.html
Old     (RWBVride)      Join Date: Aug 2010       09-26-2012, 10:25 AM Reply   
Where are you located Matt? I would be more than happy to get you on my A20 that Brett B. mentioned.
Old     (jarrod)      Join Date: May 2003       09-26-2012, 10:27 AM Reply   
the 20 foot Axis is going to give you the best wake in that class.
Old     (boardman74)      Join Date: Jul 2012       09-26-2012, 10:49 AM Reply   
That is a your opinion J-rod. We demo'd the A20 and The RZR/R-20 Hull and as an lower intermediate rider I prefer the Tige hands down. The surf wake was rated best in class on the Tige. That I read somewhere. Where did you read that the A20 was rated to have the best wake in the class?

Wakes are so different and so personal you really have to get out and ride them and see whats for you.

As we have been looking the last couple months we have seen all the 20's Except the X2 mentioned. All are nice and very different. Like a few mentioned the VTX and the Axis are going to have the wedge and that will add length. The Moomba and Tige are both nice, but the Tige is deeper and bigger inside. I also think it handles and rides better and with our local prices is more boat for the money. None can be had new for your budget, sad but true.

I would say the VTX would be out as they are only a few years old and the cheapest used we saw was 50K
Axis..same thing, boat only few years old..maybe for the right deal
R-20/RZR same thing. Only few year old model. I did see a 2011 R-20 for 40K
Moomba is one of the cheapest and the hull has been around...should be tons around, but I think it's the smallest and shallowest of the bunch

Bottom line is you have to do your homework and figure out what works for you. Lot of good advice on here, but remember that is long on opinions and short on facts!!!
Old     (Nordicron)      Join Date: Aug 2011       09-26-2012, 11:10 AM Reply   
I'd also seriously consider how easy each platform is to take on and off! These platforms are very heavy and can be really awkward! Not sure when MC went to the fold down platform but that maybe the boat for you.
Old     (kronoss)      Join Date: Oct 2010       09-26-2012, 11:18 AM Reply   
I have a Tige R20, and fits perfectly in my standard 20ft long 2-car garage. But i do have in there at an angle.
You can get a brand new R20 for mid 40's
Old     (simplej)      Join Date: Sep 2011       09-26-2012, 12:05 PM Reply   
Cant beat the rzr/r20 wake, you can probably get a left over r20 or even a new one for that price range. only qualm is the beam is the helm walkway is a tight fit.

heres the wake, 22mph, 66 feet, 2100lbs of ballast 2 passangers, 1/4 tank of gas. I'm 6'1 for reference.

Last edited by simplej; 09-26-2012 at 12:08 PM.
Old     (joeshmoe)      Join Date: Jan 2003       09-26-2012, 1:03 PM Reply   
Matt, I don't know what the best 20 ft boat is, but I do know that a 20ft boat is not the best, so can't you extend your garage out a couple ft?
Old     (stanfield)      Join Date: Mar 2004       09-26-2012, 2:06 PM Reply   
Being a single car garage and unable to angle it in at all to get more space, it's going to come down to what will fit with only 20'11" to work with. Most of these boats have so much junk hanging off the back (wedge, wakeplate, ss exhaust tips, etc...), the lengths the manufactures' claim is rarely accurate. My garage is 21'9" deep and while it is a 2 car, I pulled it in straight so I could fit a car beside it. I had an 07 x1, and with the swim step off and tongue folded, I only had 2 inches to spare on each end which was because of the exhaust tips. With that particular boat I'm sure you could remove the tips and replace them with the rubber flaps, but even then that would still be tight. A 20' boat with any sort of wedge or wakeplate I have to imagine would be out of the question. The platform on that boat was also a pain to get on and off for some reason. Most certainly a 2 person job and often required the use of a rubber mallet to jar it loose.
Old     (Houstonshark)      Join Date: Jan 2011       09-26-2012, 3:05 PM Reply   
The garage door at the river house is 7'11" x 8'11" x 21'6" (HWD) and my RZR fits, even with the TAPS plate. I have about 5-6" of clearance in length with the swing tongue. My trailer was custom but the Boatmate trailers have the swing tongue a little further back for more clearance. I do have to remove the swim platform but that's only 2 bolts and 2 pins and I can remove it and reinstall myself.

My boat clears with ~2" on either side. With the tower folded down, I have about 4" of clearance in height. Once in though, the garage is 2 stories so I can fold the tower back up.
Old     (polarbill)      Join Date: Jun 2003       09-26-2012, 3:15 PM Reply   
You can see why the R20/RZR would be under the 21' mark. The transom at the water line(where the plate attaches) is actually shorter/closer to the the bow then the rubrail at the transom so even though the plate is 8" or deep it probably only sticks an inch or 2 farther back than the rubrail where they measure the length of the boat.
Old     (bbr)      Join Date: Apr 2002       09-26-2012, 4:45 PM Reply   
I will chime in here since I ride a VTX as well. Our wake is amazing!! I haven't been behind the A20 yet, but have been behind the A22 and really like that wake as well. VERY comparable with the VTX.

On a side note, our wake is bigger than the one in the pics posted above and we ride in a 5' deep lake.

IMO, the VTX and A20 are the best 20' boats on the market.
Old     (Mattjmc)      Join Date: Sep 2012       09-26-2012, 5:22 PM Reply   
Thanks for all of the input! I really am not too thrilled with the idea of a 20' boat and would much rather get an a22 or even an older SANTE. We have spent a few summers behind an 07 Xstar and loved the wake for surfing and boarding. We really do like to surf so that is something I have to keep in mind. I guess I didnt think about the stuff off of the back of the boat, ie wake plates and wedge and nowhere will post an accurate length of just the boat on the trailer. In my neighborhood I can't keep the boat in the driveway more than over night so I really have to get it in the garage. I guess it's time to move so I can get the boat I want! But probably not an option. My wife likes the look of the a20 but now after what people have said I don't know if that boat will even fit. Thanks for the pictures of the r20 wake, another boat we have looked a little into. If any one owns one of the boats mentioned and can measure theirs from where the trailer tongue folds to the farthest thing hanging off the back of the boat, minus swim platform I would really appreciate it.
Old     (boardman74)      Join Date: Jul 2012       09-26-2012, 5:52 PM Reply   
The R-20/RZR is going to fit, because like Brett said the hull curves in where the plate bolts on. When we looked at them I folded the tongue with the stock trailer and the boat was the farthest thing forward. You will be at or under 20' 6" on the RZR /R-20 hull. Where the VTX may have the best wakeboard wake of the 20's, the RZR has the best surf wave. Plus the wakeboard wake is still pretty big. Just demo'd one last weekend and it had nice kick to it.

I was quoted 46K for a brand new 2013 R-20 with e few options(filler with cooler, cover, snap in carpet, racks, etc.). The 13 is a much nicer boat than the 12, lots of upgrades and improvements.

We looked alot and for the money our next boat will be either an R-20 or RZR, probably the RZR because the wife likes the bling!!
Old     (Mattjmc)      Join Date: Sep 2012       09-26-2012, 5:58 PM Reply   
I really like the rzr as well and I have heard the tige is making a much better boat these days, and the surf waves are very nice. I think the rzr is out of my budget unless I can score a great deal. I will look more into the r20 and thanks for the response. I really would like to buy used to save a few thousand dollars. I guess I will just keep researching thought the winter and try to demo early spring. We are trying to get the new boat by April. I would also like to know if the a20 will fit!
Old     (simplej)      Join Date: Sep 2011       09-26-2012, 6:37 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by bbr View Post
On a side note, our wake is bigger than the one in the pics posted above and we ride in a 5' deep lake.
pics and weight set up or it didnt happen

but seriously for stock ballast and 500# sack up front it gets big easy, thats the most weight ive felt the need to put in it for my intermediate arse. and id say its pretty damn big for a 20fter with 2100lbs..
Old     (Houstonshark)      Join Date: Jan 2011       09-26-2012, 6:37 PM Reply   
A new boat in the mid 40's could potentially be cheaper than a used boat @ $40k. Obviously the warranty could save you some coin and hassle but you are also likely to get a better interest rate.

If you are not wanting it until April, I'd try and hit as many boat shows as possible before then. Not all boat show specials are truly great deals but sometimes there are some really good ones.

Tige ran a 'Pick 3' promo last year for boat show purchases. You could basically pick the 3 most expensive options (not all were available to choose from) and zero out the cost. All told, I saved almost $5k in addition to the deal I had been working. Some of the of the higher end options like the clamping board racks and the Wet Sounds system (Tower of Power) that weren't on the Pick 3 list (because they were upgrades to more basic options) ended up being free after paying for the base option.
Old     (ixfe)      Join Date: Aug 2008       09-26-2012, 6:55 PM Reply   
My vote would be VTX. You can pick up a 2007 in the low $40's. Make sure you get one w/out the power wedge, which shouldn't be hard if you are looking at an '07. The manual wedge doesn't stick out far at all when stored in the down position.... About the distance of a trim plate.

In your situation, I wouldn't get any boat without a garage demo first.
Old     (boardman74)      Join Date: Jul 2012       09-26-2012, 7:19 PM Reply   
Tj brings up a good point. DBC brings up the opposite for a higher end boat. We started the used way and have come around to new for the same cost.

I have 1 semester left on my accounting degree and from a money stand point new just makes sense. Why do I want to buy a 6 year old boat for the same price as a brand new 2013? It just doesn't make sense. With the used there is no protection. With new a new Tige there is 3 years warranty and 3 years free maintenance. Leaves you no financial exposure for 3 years. Is the VTX a better more expensive boat? Of course it is. Is the wake better? maybe. We found the new RZR/R-20 hull to be rock solid, produces a nice big intermediate wake, and surfs great. Might just drive to the dealer myself and seal the deal!!

Now if the used boat was cheaper and a better value I could see it, but for the same cost new with warranty gets my vote all day everyday!!
Old     (polarbill)      Join Date: Jun 2003       09-26-2012, 7:25 PM Reply   
Todd, one reason the used VTX or X2 for that matter "could" be a better investment is that it has already taken the big depreciation hit. If a nice, low hour VTX is worth 40k right now and a brand new R20 moderately equipped for 45k you can be assured that in 5 years that VTX is worth more than the R20. Hell, the VTX might be worth more than the R20 the second the R20 is titled and driven off the lot. Also, a used VTX or any other used boat will most likely have all the options most people would want. With a new R20 you have to put more money in either during the purchase or after to get it setup how you want.
Old     (paulharenberg)      Join Date: Jul 2007       09-26-2012, 8:03 PM Reply   
Build a bigger garage.

My 05' Iride on a boatmate trailer only has ~3" of clearance on each side going through garage door. Boat is 93.5" per book, Door is 108" (9') per tape measure, but trailer width is ~ 102 per tape measure. I am estimating what a new trailer would be, but a 98" wide VTX or A20 is probably too wide for a 9' door. SANS were 21 footers I believe. 205V were 90" beams and 20.5' but who knows exactly how long they were, maybe find one on a trailer with swing away tongue and you're alright.

Might have to look older sub 20' boats to get in your garage. Good luck.
Old     (hillbilly)      Join Date: Aug 2002       09-26-2012, 8:06 PM Reply   
2009 Moomba Outback has the wider deeper hull.
I wouldnt get the old outback hull...really low freeboard.
I have heard good things about the newer Outback V.

Good Luck with whatever you choose!!!!
Old     (Mattjmc)      Join Date: Sep 2012       09-26-2012, 8:07 PM Reply   
Thanks guys all great points. I have always bought my cars used for that exact reason. Usually when you drive a new car off the lot you loose thousands of dollars. I bought my last car 3 years old and it had every option offered by the dealer for $20000 less than msrp. Sometimes it's good to let someone else take the major hit from depreciation! But on the other side there is something to be said to buying new just for warranty and not having to worry, and letting the dealer take care of any issues you may have for the first few years. Again on the other hand most people keep their boats for a long time so the warranty only helps for a few years then your on your own. The boat we have now has been in the family for 25 years, handed down from m wife's dad. It's a great running boat maybe a little more on the maintenance side but working on it has never been a problem. I do like the vtx looks like a solid boat and I plan on owning our next boat for at least 10 years so I better learn to work on whatever I get. Again thanks for all of the responses! Does any one have real measurements?
Old     (Mattjmc)      Join Date: Sep 2012       09-26-2012, 8:13 PM Reply   
And yes I have seen a few newer outbacks that look nice for the money! But to anyone that owns one how are the wakes and how do you like them?
Old     (ixfe)      Join Date: Aug 2008       09-27-2012, 8:41 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattjmc View Post
Thanks guys all great points. I have always bought my cars used for that exact reason. Usually when you drive a new car off the lot you loose thousands of dollars. I bought my last car 3 years old and it had every option offered by the dealer for $20000 less than msrp. Sometimes it's good to let someone else take the major hit from depreciation! But on the other side there is something to be said to buying new just for warranty and not having to worry, and letting the dealer take care of any issues you may have for the first few years. Again on the other hand most people keep their boats for a long time so the warranty only helps for a few years then your on your own. The boat we have now has been in the family for 25 years, handed down from m wife's dad. It's a great running boat maybe a little more on the maintenance side but working on it has never been a problem. I do like the vtx looks like a solid boat and I plan on owning our next boat for at least 10 years so I better learn to work on whatever I get. Again thanks for all of the responses! Does any one have real measurements?

Matt,

It's hard to argue with your logic; I was actually in the same boat (haha) 3.5 years ago when we were shopping for our boat. We were choosing between a used Malibu and a brand new MB. The post you wrote above echos my feelings back then. For reference, here's my original thread on the subject (from the archives): http://www.wakeworld.com/MB/Discus/m...21/664773.html

However, now that I have four seasons under my belt, I can see the wisdom in what Brett posted above. As much as we enjoyed our first boat, I have to admit that financially I'd have been better off with the VTX. The one I was looking at was $40K asking price (from an MC dealer, ironically). I could have used that boat for four seasons and sold it now for $40K. That's how well the VTX has held it's value.

The other thing to consider... in my case the new boat was "in the ballpark" of the used VTX, but it was indeed about $5K more expensive. I suspect it's the same in the case of the R20. It may seem close, but $5K is not chump change.

Finally, in my case (and this is only me), I ended up with a Malibu eventually anyway... It just cost me a lot more to finally get one several years later. Not saying that will happen to you. I guess I'm just pointing out the wisdom in choosing once, and doing it right the first time.

If you know for sure you LOVE the R20 and will keep it for many many years, then it's a great buy. But if you are just leaning that direction because it's new and cheap, then I can almost guarentee you that you will want something different in 2-3 years (especially if you continue to hang out here). If that's the case, I'd shop for the USED boat that you love and fits your budget.

Last edited by ixfe; 09-27-2012 at 8:47 AM.
Old     (boardman74)      Join Date: Jul 2012       09-27-2012, 2:06 PM Reply   
Right on there!!! Buy the right boat first. Never going to pay to trade up. Always costs you money.

But I think with you your garage situation is going to win. You may have to buy the boat that fits the garage and not the one that fits you!!

You could also look at storing it somewhere, we had to do that one summer.
Old     (Mattjmc)      Join Date: Sep 2012       09-27-2012, 5:31 PM Reply   
Ya I'm really bummed that the garage is making my boat decision, but unfortunately I think it will win out. There are just so many better used boats out there that fit my budget and are larger and roomier. I have thought about storing it somewhere but that is not very cost affective and just adds time when it comes to going to the lake. I really would like to find used but as far as the 20' market it is pretty slim picking. Thanks for the replies.
Old     (boardman74)      Join Date: Jul 2012       09-27-2012, 6:37 PM Reply   
We are finding the same thing. We are looking for a 20 because thats just what fits are family. Not limited by garage size. Boat lives on a lift at the cabin.

But the market for 20's is slim. Literally none here. I take that back there is a 2010 Sunscape for 55K. Just not much out there in that size. Positive is new ones can be had sub 50K for a few different models. I'm wrestling hard with the idea of buying new. It's more than I wanted to spend. To get the payment I want I have to finance longer than I like. But we plan to keep the boat long term and knowing it's history since day one and the warranty is very tempting. Tige is also offering free maintenance for 3 years so there is no extra cost. Basically just gas.

We have seen so many used boats that are only a few years old that are trashed. Just makes me think maybe a new boat isn't a bad bet. Plus I have a trade and the used boats at the dealers seem to be crap. The nice ones are there on consignment. Have been offered a fair good deal on a Tige R-20 or RZR that also has good money into my trade.

Being comfortable with the dealer is really important to me after a bad experience in the past.
Old     (Mattjmc)      Join Date: Sep 2012       09-27-2012, 7:25 PM Reply   
So a question for you 20' owners. How well do they handel choppy water?
Old     (simplej)      Join Date: Sep 2011       09-27-2012, 8:47 PM Reply   
Quote:
So a question for you 20' owners. How well do they handel choppy water?
the rzr does well. It doesn roll thru the massive chop like the 23+ footers but it does well for a 20' and feels really really soild over the waves
Old     (johnny_defacto)      Join Date: Sep 2006       09-28-2012, 12:11 AM Reply   
simple, your rzr wake looks really nice, regardless of what size it is.

There are absolutely NO tiges newer than 04 on my lake so I do not see me getting a chance to ride behind one anytime soon. Bummer cuz the pictures always look really good. Except for roberts RZ2 with no ballast, 25mph, and 95' back.
Old     (wakebordr11)      Join Date: May 2001       09-28-2012, 7:22 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by paulharenberg View Post
Build a bigger garage.

My 05' Iride on a boatmate trailer only has ~3" of clearance on each side going through garage door. Boat is 93.5" per book, Door is 108" (9') per tape measure, but trailer width is ~ 102 per tape measure. I am estimating what a new trailer would be, but a 98" wide VTX or A20 is probably too wide for a 9' door. SANS were 21 footers I believe. 205V were 90" beams and 20.5' but who knows exactly how long they were, maybe find one on a trailer with swing away tongue and you're alright.

Might have to look older sub 20' boats to get in your garage. Good luck.
I could be wrong Paul, but I believe the limit on width with out a commercial license or changing the class of trailer is 102", that's why you never see a wakeboard boat that is wider than 102", that's the limit or you are over width or something
Old     (h20king)      Join Date: Dec 2009       09-28-2012, 8:22 AM Reply   
If you go with a 20 foot boat make sure you get something with a beam of 102" or it will feel cramped and people will be tripping over each other. We have a centurion that comes in at 20'8" but it has the wide 102" beam which makes it feel as big inside as some 23 foot boats with less beam.There are lots of good choices out there and all manufactures make a nice boat but my advice is to go as wide as possible the width is what makes a boat feel big on the inside. And as far as ride quality with a shorter boat it is not bad at all as long as you are not trying to go full throttle through the chop. Here is a pic of the room inside our boat so you can get an idea how much space is in a 20 foot boat with 102" beam
Attached Images

Old     (polarbill)      Join Date: Jun 2003       09-28-2012, 12:51 PM Reply   
I am going to throw one other boat out there although it may be a lot tougher to come across and I don't know if they are even building them anymore but how about a Calabria ProVII? I believe the boat is about 19-19.5" long and has a really wide beam. They will have a trim tab or manual trim plate but I can't imagine these would be any longer than your max length requirement with the platform off and the tongue folded. I think they are nice boats and will have a ton of room in the cocockpit for a boat it's size. Probably more than most 21' boats.
Old     (Giesh164)      Join Date: Mar 2012       09-28-2012, 1:01 PM Reply   
A20 all the way! I've got one and love it. My buddy has a 12 Rzr n the axis wake is hands down better in my opinion. A20 wake is bigger n cleaner. Also I think the Rzr is very sensitive to wieght distribution. It's very finicky as where we don't notice it as much on my a20
Old     (simplej)      Join Date: Sep 2011       09-28-2012, 3:44 PM Reply   
Yup^^ that's the rzr/r20 downfall. It's super sensitive. If the weights off by 50lbs side to side you get monster wash on one side.... Tiges are also a B*tch to get dialed in because taps adds a 3rd variable and changes your wake and handling drastically...
Old     (bbr)      Join Date: Apr 2002       10-01-2012, 10:24 AM Reply   
Here are a couple pics from our boat and lake. You be the judge. My buddy is standing up on the bottom and its obviously shallow. Where the boat runs is just to the right of where he is and is about 5' deep. The riding pic is 78' at 24.2mph in approx. 5' of water. If you ride in a deep lake, the wake just gets larger. Please don't knock the crappy iPhone pics.

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]
Old     (johnny_defacto)      Join Date: Sep 2006       10-01-2012, 12:46 PM Reply   
^^ looks good for such shallow water. I regularly ride in 5-15' and when we get towards the 6'-7' area, you can watch the wake start to disappear. I love taking my boat out on deep water (25+) because how big the wake gets.
Old     (Mattjmc)      Join Date: Sep 2012       10-01-2012, 5:46 PM Reply   
Hey B Poser I guess I missed it! What boat are you riding behind?
Old     (Mattjmc)      Join Date: Sep 2012       10-01-2012, 7:36 PM Reply   
I just reread the entire post and saw you have a vtx! That is one of my top choices right now! My wife and I love the look of the boat and I have found a few good deals on some really nice used ones close to my budget. Hey B Poser if you have a chane could you measure your boat for me on the trailer with toung folded to the back of your boat for me? And do you have the power wedge or regular? Thanks for the pics of your wake, it looks really nice.
Old     (bbr)      Join Date: Apr 2002       10-02-2012, 8:23 AM Reply   
Sure thing Matt, I'll try to get that for you today. We have the power wedge and I personally wouldn't have it any other way. The amount of adjustment to the wake is insane! Glad you like the pics. I always like disappointing people when they tell us that you can't get a big wake in shallow water. We have had many pros ride on our lake landing 7's, 9's, and plenty of mobes.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       10-02-2012, 4:49 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny_defacto View Post
simple, your rzr wake looks really nice, regardless of what size it is.

There are absolutely NO tiges newer than 04 on my lake so I do not see me getting a chance to ride behind one anytime soon. Bummer cuz the pictures always look really good. Except for roberts RZ2 with no ballast, 25mph, and 95' back.
It was only 23 mph. That makes the wake even wider.
Old     (Mattjmc)      Join Date: Sep 2012       10-03-2012, 6:55 PM Reply   
Can anyone recommend a good tige dealership around Colorado to call and talk to about new boats! Thanks
Old     (skippabcool)      Join Date: Mar 2011       10-03-2012, 7:54 PM Reply   
Quote:
Can anyone recommend a good tige dealership around Colorado to call and talk to about new boats! Thanks
WWS is the Tige dealer in Denver. http://waterskispecialty.com/
Old     (bruizza)      Join Date: May 2009       10-03-2012, 7:55 PM Reply   
Yep call Nick or Bill at WWS. They are one of the best Tige dealerships in the country.

http://waterskispecialty.com/

I was there yesterday and they have 2 RZR's in stock and 1 R20. Nick also owns an RZR so he is very familiar with their 20' models
Old     (Mattjmc)      Join Date: Sep 2012       10-03-2012, 8:30 PM Reply   
Thanks guys that's great to hear! I will call them, and it's good to know they are a good dealership and only 6 hours from me. Probably the closet one.