I'm doing a survey for a school project and I'd appreciate anyone who is willing to take the time to respond. It's for an Insurance and Risk Management class (college level). Thanks in advance!
For boat owners only please!
1. What kind of boat do you own? (year, make, model, length)
2. How many times per month do you use your boat in the summer? In the winter?
3. How likely would you be to rent your boat to someone when you're not using it? (i.e. post an ad online or in the newspaper and allow someone to pick your boat up and use it for the day).
4. What would be your biggest concerns for not wanting to rent your boat?
5. How likely would you be to rent your boat if you were able to do a background check on the renter, have them sign a formal rental agreement to release you from any liability, and had insurance to cover all damages and theft?
6. How much money would you expect to rent your boat for if it were rented for the day?