Articles
   
       
       
Pics/Video
   
       
       
Shop
Search
 
 
 
 
 
Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WAKE WORLD HOME
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Share 
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old    Scott R (ScottR)      Join Date: Aug 2011       07-20-2012, 10:17 AM Reply   
TJ - now that is exact on the top picture and soooo true on the bottom Made me literally laugh sitting here in my office! Well done!
Old    Seahawks #1 Fan Robert T (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       07-20-2012, 11:21 AM Reply   
Well this has gone on long enough.So i will take Scotts advice and be the bigger man This will be my last post in this thread.But don't worry Matt even though i couldn't figure out how to post those 20 threads i do know how to post pictures.
Attached Images
 
Old    Chattwake (chattwake)      Join Date: Jan 2010       07-20-2012, 11:25 AM Reply   
.
Attached Images
 
Old    Mike G (MikeyG)      Join Date: Apr 2010       07-20-2012, 11:32 AM Reply   
Wow! That's one of the coolest looking boats I've ever seen. What year is that Robert? Great colors.
Old    Michael Hunter (mhunter)      Join Date: Mar 2008       07-20-2012, 11:36 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottR View Post
Chatt - exactly!

Matt - While I understand your possible frustration I am not sure what they are doing is all that bad. They love the boats they are in. He posts alot about it. He is happy with what he bought and wants to tell people about it. I can understand all about that. Hell, I love my boat. I can't even tell you what it is without someone bashing me for having it because it is two letters that everyone says is overhyped. Why is that. Why can't I talk about the boat I love? Why do we all go soooo negative on eachother for opinions? I have been in this sport a very short time. 5 years exactly. I have 4 small kids. I hoped this WW Community and the community in general in regards to boarding and surfing we much more laid back than this. I just don't see how acting worse than my 4 and 6 year old solves anything? So he posts pictures, so he posts in every thread like you say. So what. Hell, I post alot too. Does that make me like him? I have posted how great my boat is when I owned another brand. I have posted how great I think my currect brand is. Does that make my opinion less worthy? I have talked in a less than positive way about a few brands. Does that make it provoking to others?

Look, all I am saying is we all have different opinions on boards, boats, chicks, everything (had to throw chicks in there...need a good picture here to calm the water...CHATT hook me up...hot, small swim suit...you know the drill). Let's just agree that we can disagree and still have a great thread about something. I have learned SOOOO MUCH about wakeboard and surfing from guys just like you. Honestly, sometimes I learn more about what you don't like about another brand than what you do like about yours. I expect you to love yours. You can talk more freely about something you don't own, but have ridden behind. Simple thing is....just be MEN and act like MEN. Agree you can disagree. To name call, bash personally or whatever just seems childish. I know I am older than most people on here, but c'mon you guys are all grown men.

My rant over....oh and CHATT hook this thread up...I know a hot one in a small suit will push this conversation in a different direction.
Scott
You are a much better writer than I am . That is the way it should be . I didn't start this Thread I was called out by name . I didn't just go after Chatt he was dragged in and used as a weapon .If what I said is not true then correct me but that is my OPINION. Many times I have been accused as posting false information as fact but its rare that I am corrected with true facts most of the time its addressed with slander and ridicule.
The fact is there is a special group here now known as the WWBC that can say anything
against anyone without any repercussions .[ Check out the post making fun of Mentally challenged people.Wow now that's funny . ] Robert and I are not the first to be treated this way how many others have been run off this forum. Its kinda funny I never have these arguments on any other forum [Well maybe MC but I dont post there anymore] Why does it only happen here. Maybe the WWBC just brings out the worst in me.
Old    Michael Hunter (mhunter)      Join Date: Mar 2008       07-20-2012, 11:47 AM Reply   
Wow Robert I have read a lot of good things about Tige [Thats tiger with out the r for those that dont know how to pronounce it] and I see why you are so proud. How could anyone knock something so beautiful?
Old    Chattwake (chattwake)      Join Date: Jan 2010       07-20-2012, 11:50 AM Reply   
Mike G:



Old    Troy Deschamps (TroyD)      Join Date: Jan 2012       07-20-2012, 12:05 PM Reply   
So have we figured out how to pronounce Tige yet?
Old    Matt (MattieK27)      Join Date: Mar 2010       07-20-2012, 12:33 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by mhunter View Post
Scott
You are a much better writer than I am . That is the way it should be . I didn't start this Thread I was called out by name . I didn't just go after Chatt he was dragged in and used as a weapon .If what I said is not true then correct me but that is my OPINION. Many times I have been accused as posting false information as fact but its rare that I am corrected with true facts most of the time its addressed with slander and ridicule.
The fact is there is a special group here now known as the WWBC that can say anything
against anyone without any repercussions .[ Check out the post making fun of Mentally challenged people.Wow now that's funny . ] Robert and I are not the first to be treated this way how many others have been run off this forum. Its kinda funny I never have these arguments on any other forum [Well maybe MC but I dont post there anymore] Why does it only happen here. Maybe the WWBC just brings out the worst in me.
You know whats really funny? This is the response from a guy who "enjoys an argument." Yes, the persecution you have dealt with here on WakeWorld rivals that of the Jewish people in Nazi Germany. Quit crying, if you don't like it cut the crap with the posts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhunter View Post
Wow Robert I have read a lot of good things about Tige [Thats tiger with out the r for those that dont know how to pronounce it] and I see why you are so proud. How could anyone knock something so beautiful?
Are you a kindergarten teacher, or just that impossibly simple? No slander, its an honest question. Although its hard to imagine a teacher being able to afford a Nautique and a manor...

Quote:
Originally Posted by cwb4me View Post
Well this has gone on long enough.So i will take Scotts advice and be the bigger man This will be my last post in this thread.But don't worry Matt even though i couldn't figure out how to post those 20 threads i do know how to post pictures.
Still waiting on those twenty threads...

Last edited by MattieK27; 07-20-2012 at 12:39 PM.
Old    TJ (Houstonshark)      Join Date: Jan 2011       07-20-2012, 1:36 PM Reply   
Robert, did you get your clamping board racks yet? I have what is supposed to be the final version with the new bump stops which are pretty cool.
Old    Johnny (johnny_defacto)      Join Date: Sep 2006       07-20-2012, 3:16 PM Reply   
mhunter. I never said that chat only posts facts, I said he posts facts and opinions and does not confuse the two. Big difference.

Scott- I apologize for posting things and calling them facts, for now on, I will only post my opinions because you said there are no facts. Here is my first attempt:

my opinion is that it is FACT that the old SAN has a steeper wake than the Xstar.
Old    Michael Hunter (mhunter)      Join Date: Mar 2008       07-20-2012, 8:35 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattieK27 View Post
You know whats really funny? This is the response from a guy who "enjoys an argument." Yes, the persecution you have dealt with here on WakeWorld rivals that of the Jewish people in Nazi Germany. Quit crying, if you don't like it cut the crap with the posts.



Are you a kindergarten teacher, or just that impossibly simple? No slander, its an honest question. Although its hard to imagine a teacher being able to afford a Nautique and a manor...



Still waiting on those twenty threads...
Matt whats the matter you should be able to come up with something witter than crying and school teacher. You dont seem to be getting much help from the other WWBC members.
Not so easy to go it alone is it . You keep asking for the 20 threads from Robert . What about the false claims you said the Nautique riders and I made wile hyping the G before it was launched. I ask again for the third time WHAT DID I SAY ABOUT THE G23 THAT WASNT TRUE? I guess its easier to hold someone else to a higher standard than to apply that standard to yourself. Answer the question on retract the statement.
Old    Matt (MattieK27)      Join Date: Mar 2010       07-20-2012, 8:55 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by mhunter View Post
Matt whats the matter you should be able to come up with something witter than crying and school teacher. You dont seem to be getting much help from the other WWBC members.
Not so easy to go it alone is it . You keep asking for the 20 threads from Robert . What about the false claims you said the Nautique riders and I made wile hyping the G before it was launched. I ask again for the third time WHAT DID I SAY ABOUT THE G23 THAT WASNT TRUE? I guess its easier to hold someone else to a higher standard than to apply that standard to yourself. Answer the question on retract the statement.
Wittier? Was that the word you meant to type? I wasn't going for witty, I was being honest after your emotional outburst. I don't care who does or doesn't post, who has an issue with you or not, etc. I have an issue with you, hence my posts. Cute referencing that made up group again, is that your attempt to be witter, oh wait sorry, wittier?

I don't consider quoting paid rider comments over and over in an Xstar thread as speaking in truths, but hey if you consider that truthful that's your choice. Do you typically believe every advertisement for products? My favorite comment in the Xstar thread was you pointing to the first 1080 in competition behind the G23, even though it was a bs double up extra and not a regular run. After that comment you asked the loaded question "what new tricks have been done behind the new Xstar." When someone pointed out something Harley did, you commented he could get booted off an outboard runabout with no ballast. Truthful, untruthful? Probably somewhere in the middle, but an excellent example of circular logic.

What statement am I supposed to retract again?

Still waiting on those twenty threads...

Last edited by MattieK27; 07-20-2012 at 8:59 PM.
Old    9Drozd            07-21-2012, 1:35 AM Reply   
This is pure awesomeness. Keep on going.

Old    Michael Hunter (mhunter)      Join Date: Mar 2008       07-21-2012, 6:38 AM Reply   
No I meant WITTER
www.thefreedictionary.com/witterCached - Similar
witter [ˈwɪtə] Informal. vb. (intr, often foll by on) to chatter or babble pointlessly or at unnecessary length. n. pointless chat; chatter. [from dialect; compare twitter
Read your last 10 posts I think witter fits prefect.

Official Correct Craft Press Release ---->

ORLANDO, FLA (April 16, 2012) — For the first time ever, anywhere in the world in a wakeboarding competition, a wake-to-wake 1080 was landed at the Nautique Wake Games this past weekend in Orlando, Florida. This never before achieved feat was made possible by the revolutionary wake of the new Super Air Nautique G23. Then, as if to prove it was not a fluke, a second wakeboarder landed the same trick again. From never happening before to happening twice in one day in the Super Air Nautique G23’s debut.

Now what were you supposed to retract or show proof of?
Oh yea .
WHAT DID I SAY ABOUT THE G23 THAT WASNT TRUE?
Further more what did I say about the new Star that wasn't TRUE?
Do you still want those 20 threads?
Old    Dave O (wakedaveup)      Join Date: May 2012       07-21-2012, 7:11 AM Reply   
http://wakeboardingmag.com/news/2012...e-wakes-games/

When speaking in terms of FACTS the 1080's behind the G were not on a double up as you mentioned in your post Matt. Not sticking up for the G or being brand loyal I'm just saying with all the speculation and persistance on facts, you are actually incorrect. As far as calling it a bs session, it actually was part of the contest and calling it bs is taking away huge recognition to two great athletes not just the boat. Both Harley and Derome deserve that and threw it down that weekend. No matter what brand you like or who you don't like on this forum, if you're going to call someone out on facts and knock both a boat and a contest, atleast get your own facts straight. Im out lol
Old    Matt (MattieK27)      Join Date: Mar 2010       07-21-2012, 7:25 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by mhunter View Post
No I meant WITTER
www.thefreedictionary.com/witterCached - Similar
witter [ˈwɪtə] Informal. vb. (intr, often foll by on) to chatter or babble pointlessly or at unnecessary length. n. pointless chat; chatter. [from dialect; compare twitter
Read your last 10 posts I think witter fits prefect.
So you meant "witter?" You meant to use a verb meaning chatter in that sentence, in that location? Your intention was to write "Matt whats the matter you should be able to come up with something "babble pointlessly" than crying and school teacher." Oh wait, I see what you did there, I guess that's 50+ year old that drives a minivan humor...

Ok so clearly kindergaten teacher is not your calling. You must just be that impossibly simple.

He look, I can quote stuff too!

Quote:
As an added bonus Nautique sponsored a double-up contest and expression session immediately following the menís pro finals. A handful of the top menís riders took advantage of the G23ís massive wake to launch some of the biggest airs ever seen. Claiming the lionís share of the $6,000 prize purse for the double-up competition was Jimmy Lariche. In a first-ever for the sport of wakeboarding, both Oli Derome and Harley Clifford landed wake-to-wake 1080′s in the expression session. To reward their historical performance, Nautique is giving both Derome and Clifford checks for $5,000.
It was a separate competition added so that people like yourself can pound their chests about the G23. I noticed you didn't try to address the circular logic, probably a good decision. I think Harley's dad himself put it best:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill_Dad View Post
MHunter. You have zero credibility and zero respect from many people in this forum . I believe this boat is an improvement over the last boat, you claim that pros could do it behind a 60hp boat, that statement shows your lack of wakeboard knowledge. I can tell you now that Harley could not do the w2w Indy tantrum behind theg23. I am not knocking the g23, but I think you have your capabilities mixed up with your ambitions. So what is your back ground with wake boarding,
I guess I am done here. You don't want to admit quoting commercialized statements from Nautique riders isn't stating facts, I am not going to accept those as fact. I seem to recall Correct Craft stating the 2006 SAN220 was the next greatest thing. Fast forward a year and half, and Nautique is taking its cross over 236 and turning it into the SAN230 to replace the 220 as the top level boat. Would you have been quoting all the wonderful things riders said at the 220 launch? Oh wait, that predates your Nautique boner, my bad.

See, even though I am a Nautique fan, I know enough about the brand to understand their strengths, but more importtantly their missteps. The G23 has been out for a few months, lets talk in a year or so and see if it lived up to the advertising hype. So far, it looks like an amazing boat. Apparently that gives you reason to completely mess up a thread about a competing boat.

In regards to the 20 threads, yes I still want them. But then that's about Tige's, and all you know is that Correct Craft is 100% A+ Premium Super Terrirfic Awesome. Maybe you do accept anything your favorite brands say in ads. Anyone that bought a Chevy HHR has to fall in that category, right?
Old    Matt (MattieK27)      Join Date: Mar 2010       07-21-2012, 7:42 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wakedaveup View Post
http://wakeboardingmag.com/news/2012...e-wakes-games/

When speaking in terms of FACTS the 1080's behind the G were not on a double up as you mentioned in your post Matt. Not sticking up for the G or being brand loyal I'm just saying with all the speculation and persistance on facts, you are actually incorrect. As far as calling it a bs session, it actually was part of the contest and calling it bs is taking away huge recognition to two great athletes not just the boat. Both Harley and Derome deserve that and threw it down that weekend. No matter what brand you like or who you don't like on this forum, if you're going to call someone out on facts and knock both a boat and a contest, atleast get your own facts straight. Im out lol
So they weren't doing double ups in that competition? I stand corrected. But it was separate, right?

I'm sorry, but in my eyes that added event making a Nautique press releases is bs to me. It was a marketing move, by saying that I am taking nothing away from the athletes actually pulling them off. Congrats to them, and actually to Nautique for a great marketing ploy.

Quote:
As an added bonus Nautique sponsored a double-up contest and expression session immediately following the men’s pro finals. A handful of the top men’s riders took advantage of the G23’s massive wake to launch some of the biggest airs ever seen. Claiming the lion’s share of the $6,000 prize purse for the double-up competition was Jimmy Lariche. In a first-ever for the sport of wakeboarding, both Oli Derome and Harley Clifford landed wake-to-wake 1080's in the expression session. To reward their historical performance, Nautique is giving both Derome and Clifford checks for $5,000.
So, two separate sessions then?

http://wakeboardingmag.com/2012-wake-games/

Kind of looks like they were the same thing, hope you understand my mistake...

Definitely not double ups:

http://vimeo.com/40399102

Like I said, my bad. It was still an added separate session, my point was saying that is in competition is a bit tongue in cheek...
Old    Michael Hunter (mhunter)      Join Date: Mar 2008       07-21-2012, 10:10 AM Reply   
It sure is a B-tch when you condemn someone for not stating fact then it turns out the statements were true. So you want to go back to 2006 or quote Harley's dad [If that was really him?] to back up your false statements? I for one dont believe Harley couldn't do a w2w indy tantrum behind a G but that's just my opinion. You still have the gall to insist on 20 posts even after you have been called out and proven wrong in this thread multiple times not only by me but by other members. I think it was a mistake creating a thread like this one where in an attempt to show two members as haters has totally backfired and has shown who the real haters are. WWBC FOREVER.

WHAT DID I SAY ABOUT THE G23 THAT WASNT TRUE?
Old    Michael Hunter (mhunter)      Join Date: Mar 2008       07-21-2012, 10:25 AM Reply   
And now you attack my HHR? What did my work car ever do to you? Let me tell you what its done for me . Bought new in 08 to carry tools to the job site in Chicago .You see its an HHR panel no windows to see in or break and grab , 30 mph and 0 repairs in the 60000 miles I have owned it. Certainly not as luxurious as the wife's Lexus but I would not want to carry tools in a Lexus. Have anything else to say about my car? If not then you can start on my Harley. Hate on WWBC.
Old    Matt (MattieK27)      Join Date: Mar 2010       07-21-2012, 11:24 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by mhunter View Post
It sure is a B-tch when you condemn someone for not stating fact then it turns out the statements were true. So you want to go back to 2006 or quote Harley's dad [If that was really him?] to back up your false statements? I for one dont believe Harley couldn't do a w2w indy tantrum behind a G but that's just my opinion. You still have the gall to insist on 20 posts even after you have been called out and proven wrong in this thread multiple times not only by me but by other members. I think it was a mistake creating a thread like this one where in an attempt to show two members as haters has totally backfired and has shown who the real haters are. WWBC FOREVER.

WHAT DID I SAY ABOUT THE G23 THAT WASNT TRUE?
Multiple times? Because I incorrectly stated the stand alone session 1080 was from a double up? It was still an additional session after the pro finals, right?

The thread was actually created to defend you two, I took the time to post my counterpoint. I did not rely on the 2006 story to back up any of my statements, merely point out that hype from paid athletes might not always be true. I understand that its hard for you to piece that together. Harley's Dad's comment speaks for itself, I don't need it to back up anything I have said.

You're absolutely right I continue to ask for 20 threads. The fact you can't differentiate

1. A mistake of thinking the 1080 was done on a double up in a session that was listed on the bill as "double up contest/expression session"

from

2. Someone claiming over 20 threads on a forum say Tiges handle better than a Mastercraft and not producing one

speaks to how simple you truly are.

I my eyes, this thread has run its course. One last thing, when I was wrong about the double up I owned up to it. When someone called out your 60hp comment, you took two hours and then laid down the bs that you "meant that pro riders can do more with less." Right now, my boat is out of commission waiting on replacement parts for Axius. Whats your excuse why you aren't out enjoying your perfect 210?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhunter View Post
And now you attack my HHR? What did my work car ever do to you? Let me tell you what its done for me . Bought new in 08 to carry tools to the job site in Chicago .You see its an HHR panel no windows to see in or break and grab , 30 mph and 0 repairs in the 60000 miles I have owned it. Certainly not as luxurious as the wife's Lexus but I would not want to carry tools in a Lexus. Have anything else to say about my car? If not then you can start on my Harley. Hate on WWBC.
How about you post a pic of your manor while you are at it. I love love love that this is keeping you from derailing useful threads actually about boats.

Last edited by MattieK27; 07-21-2012 at 11:29 AM.
Old    Michael Hunter (mhunter)      Join Date: Mar 2008       07-21-2012, 12:43 PM Reply   
Hate hate and more hate . Look at this thread from the start your posts are full of contempt and hate and you Have been corrected multiple times. I had to look up what a axius was ? I have never heard of that part on any wakeboard boat before. We were out yesterday and there is a poker run today lots of off shore boats from all over the country . Too hectic for me. Tomorrow we leave for South Carolina to lake Jocassee with some friends. Ill post pictures if you like . I dont know if Tige handles better than an XStar but from what I have read the Star isn't known for it great handling. You dont really think I believe that a 60hp outboard can pull the pros in events do you? Everybody knows it takes at least 70 hp.
Look Matt its unfortunate you were the only one to how did you say it [ take time to post my counterpoint] maybe the other members are smart enough to stay clear of this cluster. My point is think before you throw that rock . If you want to post your OPINION and not be called out then you should be tolerant of others opinions.If you dont want your posts nitpicked then dont do it to others. You seem to be among the chosen now but that may change in the future than the entire pack will be on You. You aren't always right or spell correctly or have the right to demand anything from anybody . This is a public forum to exchange opinions ,ideas and information.
Not a free for all where the mob rules and lynchings and beat-downs are an every day occurrence. Have a little respect and you will get some in return.
I really do hope you get your axius fixed soon [What ever that is] so you can get back on the water and cool off.
Old    Matt (MattieK27)      Join Date: Mar 2010       07-21-2012, 1:00 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by mhunter View Post
Hate hate and more hate . Look at this thread from the start your posts are full of contempt and hate and you Have been corrected multiple times. I had to look up what a axius was ? I have never heard of that part on any wakeboard boat before. We were out yesterday and there is a poker run today lots of off shore boats from all over the country . Too hectic for me. Tomorrow we leave for South Carolina to lake Jocassee with some friends. Ill post pictures if you like . I dont know if Tige handles better than an XStar but from what I have read the Star isn't known for it great handling. You dont really think I believe that a 60hp outboard can pull the pros in events do you? Everybody knows it takes at least 70 hp.
Look Matt its unfortunate you were the only one to how did you say it [ take time to post my counterpoint] maybe the other members are smart enough to stay clear of this cluster. My point is think before you throw that rock . If you want to post your OPINION and not be called out then you should be tolerant of others opinions.If you dont want your posts nitpicked then dont do it to others. You seem to be among the chosen now but that may change in the future than the entire pack will be on You. You aren't always right or spell correctly or have the right to demand anything from anybody . This is a public forum to exchange opinions ,ideas and information.
Not a free for all where the mob rules and lynchings and beat-downs are an every day occurrence. Have a little respect and you will get some in return.
I really do hope you get your axius fixed soon [What ever that is] so you can get back on the water and cool off.
Contempt and hate? Oh man, that sounds serious. I'm not throwing rocks, just responding to your statements. If these are rocks to you, then you must be an incredibly sensitive person.

Where was I corrected other than the 1080 not being on a double up?

I am sorry, forgot your knowledge of boats only includes what you own. Axius is a joystick control system for larger boats. It literally is the first thing that pops up if you type in "Axius" and "boat" into google. Should we run a class to teach you search engine skills and Tige4Me how to copy and paste?
Old    Matt (MattieK27)      Join Date: Mar 2010       07-21-2012, 1:06 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by mhunter View Post
Not a free for all where the mob rules and lynchings and beat-downs are an every day occurrence. .
Lynchings and beat-downs? We are still talking about a wakeboard forum, right? Man you are a sensitive guy if you think anything that has ever happened on this site even closely resembles lynchings and/or beat-downs.

Last edited by MattieK27; 07-21-2012 at 1:12 PM.
Old    Adrock (Moose99)      Join Date: Jun 2011       07-21-2012, 2:12 PM Reply   
Matt - perhaps you're not very familiar with Internet forums. It's a world where logic and reason don't exist, and realistically they don't have to. People can say whatever the f**k they want, whether true or not.
I'd suggest you just give up because, honestly, you're the one sounding more like a douche at this point.
Bottom line: winning on the Internet doesn't really mean that much.
Old    Matt (MattieK27)      Join Date: Mar 2010       07-21-2012, 2:32 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moose99 View Post
I'd suggest you just give up because, honestly, you're the one sounding more like a douche at this point.
I couldn't care less what you think or what you call me. Very familiar with internet forums, and with Mhunters antics. Like I said, if these keeps him busy and away from derailing useful boat threads, your welcome.

I was unaware anyone can win on the internet...
Old    Matt (MattieK27)      Join Date: Mar 2010       07-21-2012, 3:03 PM Reply   
Like I said a few posts ago, perhaps this thread has run its course. After all, we have gone from posts like this:


Quote:
Originally Posted by mhunter View Post
The pros can make it happen behind a 60hp outboard. Were there any records set?
Any 1080s ? Anything to showcase a six figure boat?
To posts like this:


Quote:
Originally Posted by mhunter View Post
I have no comments on this thread it has all been said before and I will never own either of them .
Step in the right direction perhaps? Maybe the passive aggressive loaded questions will die off, maybe not. My boat is fixed, time to hit the water. I'm sure Mhunter will have at least one last comment to set things straight, but I'm done responding in this thread. Lets see how long things go before it winds back up with someone else and these two...
Old    Detox (bass10after)      Join Date: Feb 2010       07-21-2012, 7:32 PM Reply   
I think you all might as well drag ragboy in, and while you're at it lets get earmark to give us some technical specifications too.
Old    Haugy            07-23-2012, 7:20 AM Reply   
Hey Mhunter, I still love ya buddy. HA!!

Man, if I were you, I'd be flattered. So many people dangling off your every word. I mean stalkers aren't even that diligent. Nice work.

Personally I think there are some serious children in here. But me, I love a spirited discussion.
Old    Scott R (ScottR)      Join Date: Aug 2011       07-23-2012, 7:59 AM Reply   
I am leaving for vacation for a week. I will miss all this. What I did read though was someone said it was his last post...yet I think I saw more. I could be wrong. lol

See you guys in a week!
Old    TJ (Houstonshark)      Join Date: Jan 2011       07-23-2012, 9:05 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottR View Post
I am leaving for vacation for a week. I will miss all this. What I did read though was someone said it was his last post...yet I think I saw more. I could be wrong. lol

See you guys in a week!
I think Robert realizes that Matt, (much like my wife...) in a spirited discussion, is relentless and will always reply and try to get the last word in. He said this would be his last post in this thread.
Old    John James (johnboyy7)      Join Date: Apr 2011       07-23-2012, 1:39 PM Reply   
wow. been gone for a few days. for sure went a direction i didnt see.
Old    John James (johnboyy7)      Join Date: Apr 2011       07-23-2012, 1:41 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by mhunter View Post
It sure is a B-tch when you condemn someone for not stating fact then it turns out the statements were true. So you want to go back to 2006 or quote Harley's dad [If that was really him?] to back up your false statements? I for one dont believe Harley couldn't do a w2w indy tantrum behind a G but that's just my opinion. You still have the gall to insist on 20 posts even after you have been called out and proven wrong in this thread multiple times not only by me but by other members. I think it was a mistake creating a thread like this one where in an attempt to show two members as haters has totally backfired and has shown who the real haters are. WWBC FOREVER.

WHAT DID I SAY ABOUT THE G23 THAT WASNT TRUE?

btw. the haters was referring to you being hated ON, not you hating on them.
Old    WaterBullDawg (WaterBullDawg)      Join Date: Mar 2010       07-23-2012, 4:50 PM Reply   
I feel like anytime someone posts a thread having anything to do with a boat on here I need to post this first....



Last edited by WaterBullDawg; 07-23-2012 at 4:52 PM.
Old    Michael Hunter (mhunter)      Join Date: Mar 2008       07-25-2012, 6:36 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haugy View Post
Hey Mhunter, I still love ya buddy. HA!!

Man, if I were you, I'd be flattered. So many people dangling off your every word. I mean stalkers aren't even that diligent. Nice work.

Personally I think there are some serious children in here. But me, I love a spirited discussion.
Hey Haugy
You missed another great time on Jocassee great lake ,great boats ,great people.
This is just a normal thread here passionate members sometimes push it too far.
Old    Jay Landry (shredthagnar)      Join Date: Oct 2011       07-25-2012, 6:55 AM Reply   
Mastercraft and nautique must be eating this up. Competition is nessesary for business. I think they should have a day where they meet up. Drop both in the water and anybody who wants to can choose for themselves which is better
Old    Michael Hunter (mhunter)      Join Date: Mar 2008       07-25-2012, 7:58 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shredthagnar View Post
Mastercraft and nautique must be eating this up. Competition is nessesary for business. I think they should have a day where they meet up. Drop both in the water and anybody who wants to can choose for themselves which is better
That will never happen.

Reply
Share 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 8:08 PM.

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
Wake World Home

 

© 2012 eWake, Inc.    
Advertise    |    Contact    |    Terms of Use    |    Privacy Policy    |    Report Abuse    |    Conduct    |    About Us