Articles
   
       
       
Pics/Video
   
       
       
Shop
Search
 
 
 
 
 
Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WAKE WORLD HOME
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Share 
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old    John James (johnboyy7)      Join Date: Apr 2011       07-18-2012, 10:49 AM Reply   
.My gosh people......... if cwb and hunter and whoever else wants to brag or be proud of what they own or act like a know it all.......... then so be it. You 'calling' them out isnt stopping them, changing their opinion, or altering what they say.

POINT. as tired as yall are of what they say, we are just as tired of reading what yall say back.
Old    Seahawks #1 Fan Robert T (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       07-18-2012, 10:55 AM Reply   
Look M hunter were famous!!!!LOL
Old    Shawndoggy (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       07-18-2012, 10:57 AM Reply   
I think some people like to see hornets come out of a nest when you poke it with a stick.
Old    The Truth (boomshot)      Join Date: Jan 2008       07-18-2012, 11:23 AM Reply   
I'm not tired of seeing what they say. Sometimes this stuff is hard to hear.
Not taking sides or anything.
Old    Troy Deschamps (TroyD)      Join Date: Jan 2012       07-18-2012, 11:52 AM Reply   
If it wasn't for these two then I would have no one to direct my cheeky comments at...

I for one support their "we love our brand and don't care who knows" attitude. The world needs more loyalty!

I wish someone would start an thread about me
Old    Chattwake (chattwake)      Join Date: Jan 2010       07-18-2012, 12:01 PM Reply   
.
Attached Images
 
Old    Matt (MattieK27)      Join Date: Mar 2010       07-18-2012, 5:00 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnboyy7 View Post
.My gosh people......... if cwb and hunter and whoever else wants to brag or be proud of what they own or act like a know it all.......... then so be it. You 'calling' them out isnt stopping them, changing their opinion, or altering what they say.

POINT. as tired as yall are of what they say, we are just as tired of reading what yall say back.
Aw, boohoo...

You know what I hate? When people take their own bias and feelings and pawn it off as fact when people ask questions about boats. That's why I respond to their comments. Being proud and misinforming people are two incredibly different things. Apparently we should give them a free pass, and let them continue to screw up boat thread after boat thread.

I expect more logic and less antagonistic comments from men over the age of 50, not loaded questions, backhanded compliments to competing brands, and passive aggressive statements.

Your point was made in another thread, I don't think you needed to start a separate one.
Old    Michael Hunter (mhunter)      Join Date: Mar 2008       07-18-2012, 8:47 PM Reply   
Everybody has a bias toward their own . This all started back when the MB boys were taking shots at Nautique . Do you remember the endless barrage of false information . I put up with it for a long time then I spoke out to bring out the facts. It was then the war started. There are only about 6-8 members that I constantly have problems with . Funny its the same members that were pumping MB by slamming CC. I will admit my aim on the G23 thread was to Hype the new boat maybe I got a little carried away but after 35000 hits I would say it was a success. How is that any different than Chattwake hyping the Axis or the new surfgate? I remember when he did the same thing for CC. Nobody here says anything about his bias toward his brand. There are some members that can say anything and other members that get slammed for everything . Both Robert and I are just the flavor of the month there have been many before us and will be others after. I have big shoulders and the petty attacks and baiting doesn't bother me a bit . I rather enjoy a heated debate and I think there are a lot more like me but wont ever admit it . Its the controversy that brings out the posts and by the time its done all arguments have been heard. Isn't that why we are here or would you rather me just go with the flow and agree with everyone? The fact is I dont hate any brand I just prefer some over others . Can anyone here say they dont feel the same?
Old    Matt (MattieK27)      Join Date: Mar 2010       07-18-2012, 9:02 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by mhunter View Post
I will admit my aim on the G23 thread was to Hype the new boat maybe I got a little carried away but after 35000 hits I would say it was a success.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mhunter View Post
I rather enjoy a heated debate and I think there are a lot more like me but wont ever admit it .
So now you admit to hyping the brand, not just telling facts. Now you admit you enjoy escalating a simple boat thread to a heated debate.

What a joke...

Although I will say your posts are not nearly as ridiculous as Tige4me's, he goes above and beyond.

Last edited by MattieK27; 07-18-2012 at 9:07 PM.
Old     (WakeDirt)      Join Date: Jun 2011       07-18-2012, 9:09 PM Reply   
MBs are the best boats, Wakecraft a close second
Old    Jeff Hill (hillbilly)      Join Date: Aug 2002       07-18-2012, 9:41 PM Reply   
Hey MHunter you would like to know a buddy of mine in Portland got a pull behind the G23. And he said it was the best stock wake he's ever ridden.

I then asked if it was 80k better then my Moomba, He just lol'd me...
..

So when does yours get delivered?
Old    Seahawks #1 Fan Robert T (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       07-19-2012, 3:43 AM Reply   
I have to laugh,all the USUAL SUSPECTS have come in this and every other thread to add their 3cents.Why 3cents, because they are the true all knowing ones who spout off whatever they feel is gospel.They don't have to provide DATA. They just put their SPIN on it and run with it.They aren't Loayal to any brand,they're loyal to the flavor of the month.Whoever is providing them with a Promo of the day.They are part of a boys club that has each others back.Sure M Hunter and I make some claims they don't agree with,but so does everyone else on Wakeworld. HELLO this is a discussion board.The only reason for them to challenge our statements is they believe they are all knowing.Now if that isn't the pot calling the kettle black,i don't know what is.Other members just like to stir the pot.But one member is just jealous because he would like to own a boat,he just hasn't been able to pull the trigger.M Hunter and i defend ourselves and we get blamed for raiding other peoples threads.If you look at any of those threads the BOYS CLUB has come in to say we are making false claims.If you read the threads other WW members will agree with us,but the Boys club skips over them like they weren't even there.In the end it looks like M Hunter and myself are the bad guys.When in all actuality we just expressed our opinion like everyone on WW is supposed to do,but we get mobbed by the BOYS CLUB!Me i don't care.It's kind of like i'm famous like John Boy said"If they would just leave us alone we wouldn't respond".The BOYS CLUB are the real reasons these threads are 5 pages long.
Old    Jarrod Perkins (jperkinsttu)      Join Date: Mar 2008       07-19-2012, 4:19 AM Reply   
Robert its only bc RyanXstars new thread pretty much threw away everyone's reason to go crazy on someone. He seems normal and I think it threw a link into everyone's online lively hood haha. Cherish these moments bc they won't last forever haha.
Old    Michael Hunter (mhunter)      Join Date: Mar 2008       07-19-2012, 5:16 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattieK27 View Post
So now you admit to hyping the brand, not just telling facts. Now you admit you enjoy escalating a simple boat thread to a heated debate.

What a joke...

Although I will say your posts are not nearly as ridiculous as Tige4me's, he goes above and beyond.
Here we go again? What did I say about the G that wasn't true? Just like with Chatwake you dont have to make up facts to hype a product . You have to admit though if you were going to hype a product its sweet to have the product live up to the hype. Simple threads are usually boring rah rah sessions. Only after a topic is discussed does the truth come out . Kinda like in court two people have a different argument what would happen if the judgement was made before hearing the case?
I think Robert is right on with the WW Boys Club And you my friend are definitely a member.
You brand others as Haters. Well now I brand you as a WWBC member I will add your name to the list. I like what I like You are not going to change me with personal attacks.
Old    Michael Hunter (mhunter)      Join Date: Mar 2008       07-19-2012, 5:32 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by hillbilly View Post
Hey MHunter you would like to know a buddy of mine in Portland got a pull behind the G23. And he said it was the best stock wake he's ever ridden.

I then asked if it was 80k better then my Moomba, He just lol'd me...
..

So when does yours get delivered?
If he could afford one would he? The G is at the top of its game why would you think it would cost the same as an entry level boat? Try comparing it to a loaded 247 or XStar I think its in the same ball park cost wise.
The G23 is way out of my league although I might be able to afford one I have no desire to own or operate such a large boat. Now a G21 that may be a different story.

Disclaimer
I like Moombas I think they are one of the best boats in there class.
Old    Matt (MattieK27)      Join Date: Mar 2010       07-19-2012, 6:14 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by cwb4me View Post
I have to laugh,all the USUAL SUSPECTS have come in this and every other thread to add their 3cents.Why 3cents, because they are the true all knowing ones who spout off whatever they feel is gospel.They don't have to provide DATA. They just put their SPIN on it and run with it.They aren't Loayal to any brand,they're loyal to the flavor of the month
Whoa, thats a mouthful there old man. We aren't the ones making claims so no data is necesary. Your the one claiming 95ft rope lengths with no ballast are normal, your the one claiming Tiges outhandle all Mastercrafts and then conveniently mentioning unbiased boat report websites in the same sentence; making it look like you pulled the info from them. Still waiting on those actual claims from those sites. I am a very loyal Correct Craft fan, and any number of CC owners in this area can back that up. I refuse to talk the brand up untruthfully though, or steer others looking for facts in the wrong direction. As I said I almost bought a Tige last year, and my comments about them being a mid-level brand are based in FACT, fact that would be echoed by their director of sales; a person I still regularly talk to.


Quote:
Originally Posted by cwb4me View Post
Other members just like to stir the pot.
You admit to doing this yourself, now your complaining about it?


Quote:
Originally Posted by cwb4me View Post
But one member is just jealous because he would like to own a boat,he just hasn't been able to pull the trigger.
There is that passive aggressive crap again...

Quote:
Originally Posted by cwb4me View Post
M Hunter and i defend ourselves and we get blamed for raiding other peoples threads.If you look at any of those threads the BOYS CLUB has come in to say we are making false claims.If you read the threads other WW members will agree with us,but the Boys club skips over them like they weren't even there.In the end it looks like M Hunter and myself are the bad guys.When in all actuality we just expressed our opinion like everyone on WW is supposed to do,but we get mobbed by the BOYS CLUB!Me i don't care.It's kind of like i'm famous like John Boy said"If they would just leave us alone we wouldn't respond".The BOYS CLUB are the real reasons these threads are 5 pages long.
Aw, upset you are being portrayed as bad guys? Quit blowing boat threads up, and quit hawking product. Calling it a boys club doesn't change the fact you push Tige on everyone and make ridiculous statements. Don't like the response? Quit doing it. I would figure someone in their 50's could figure that out.

Last edited by MattieK27; 07-19-2012 at 6:23 AM.
Old    Matt (MattieK27)      Join Date: Mar 2010       07-19-2012, 6:20 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by mhunter View Post
Here we go again? What did I say about the G that wasn't true? Just like with Chatwake you dont have to make up facts to hype a product . You have to admit though if you were going to hype a product its sweet to have the product live up to the hype. Simple threads are usually boring rah rah sessions. Only after a topic is discussed does the truth come out . Kinda like in court two people have a different argument what would happen if the judgement was made before hearing the case?
I think Robert is right on with the WW Boys Club And you my friend are definitely a member.
You brand others as Haters. Well now I brand you as a WWBC member I will add your name to the list. I like what I like You are not going to change me with personal attacks.
You quoted Nautique riders as gospel, and over and over again claimed that made it true. Hell you were calling it a game changer before it was released, leading some to believe you had inside connections. I know that's not true. To me, that isn't exactly speaking in facts. All that needs to be said is you admitted you were trying to hype the product, something you refused to do in the actual thread. Had you made that claim then, I wouldn't have any issues.

Your boys club comment/label shows again your looking for an argument. Call it whatever you will, sadly your another example of a 50 year old acting more like a child than their age...

In summary, Tige4Me and Mhunter, grow up. If you don't want people to call you out, stop posting bs.
Old    Seahawks #1 Fan Robert T (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       07-19-2012, 7:18 AM Reply   
MATT try going over to Tige Owners and read some of the threads perspective owners posted.There are well over 20 different people who have tested both MC and Tige and come to the conclusion Tige's handle better loaded and unweighted than MC. They all share my opinion,so yours must be the different opinion.But most of them preferred the MC interior,but felt the Tige had too many positives to pass up.
Old    Matt (MattieK27)      Join Date: Mar 2010       07-19-2012, 7:23 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by cwb4me View Post
MATT try going over to Tige Owners and read some of the threads perspective owners posted.There are well over 20 different people who have tested both MC and Tige and come to the conclusion Tige's handle better loaded and unweighted than MC. They all share my opinion,so yours must be the different opinion.But most of them preferred the MC interior,but felt the Tige had too many positives to pass up.
Oh, the Tige boards have members that say Tiges handle better? Shocking...

My point was you slipped the "handles better" comment in the same sentence you mentioned unbiased boat test websites. I don't think that was an accident.

Yes, my opinion must be the different one. You could teach a class in passive aggressive responses.

Just for grins and giggles, how about the links to 20 threads where different owners claimed the Tige out-handled the competing Mastercraft. Since you claim well over 20, 20 should be easy.

Last edited by MattieK27; 07-19-2012 at 7:27 AM.
Old    Scott R (ScottR)      Join Date: Aug 2011       07-19-2012, 7:26 AM Reply   
Chatt - this thread could use another PICTURE to calm everyone down and get a laugh....can you help?
Old    Michael Hunter (mhunter)      Join Date: Mar 2008       07-19-2012, 7:34 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattieK27 View Post
You quoted Nautique riders as gospel, and over and over again claimed that made it true. Hell you were calling it a game changer before it was released, leading some to believe you had inside connections. I know that's not true. To me, that isn't exactly speaking in facts. All that needs to be said is you admitted you were trying to hype the product, something you refused to do in the actual thread. Had you made that claim then, I wouldn't have any issues.

Your boys club comment/label shows again your looking for an argument. Call it whatever you will, sadly your another example of a 50 year old acting more like a child than their age...

In summary, Tige4Me and Mhunter, grow up. If you don't want people to call you out, stop posting bs.
Yep your a member. I ask again what did I say about the G23 that wasn't true? What did the Nautique riders say that wasn't true? By the way it was Shaun Murry that called it a game changer before it was released. Do you have a problem with him? And for what its worth IT IS A GAME CHANGER. The last true game changer was the pickle fork Xstar or do you also dispute that?
Do you have something against 50 year olds ? By your posts Im guessing you are a 20 something .You still have a lot to learn before you get to 50.
I dont mind people calling me out you get what you give .But don't worry little guy I'm sure the other club members will be along to comfort you.
As for hyping the product yes I did and will do again the difference you dont see is it is truly my opinion. I get nothing from CC in return . I have no sweetheart deal that gives me a new boat at cost if I hype the brand to others.
Old    Seahawks #1 Fan Robert T (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       07-19-2012, 7:37 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattieK27 View Post
Oh, the Tige boards have members that say Tiges handle better? Shocking...

My point was you slipped the "handles better" comment in the same sentence you mentioned unbiased boat test websites. I don't think that was an accident.

Yes, my opinion must be the different one. You could teach a class in passive aggressive responses.

Just for grins and giggles, how about the links to 20 threads where different owners claimed the Tige out-handled the competing Mastercraft.
These were people who joined Tige Owners while searching for a new boat. Most of them were this year and some were last year.But you know i'm not computer savvy.So i don't know how to copy links.I only know how to comprehend what i read.
Old    Matt (MattieK27)      Join Date: Mar 2010       07-19-2012, 7:41 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by mhunter View Post
Yep your a member. I ask again what did I say about the G23 that wasn't true? What did the Nautique riders say that wasn't true? By the way it was Shaun Murry that called it a game changer before it was released. Do you have a problem with him? And for what its worth IT IS A GAME CHANGER. The last true game changer was the pickle fork Xstar or do you also dispute that?
Do you have something against 50 year olds ? By your posts Im guessing you are a 20 something .You still have a lot to learn before you get to 50.
I dont mind people calling me out you get what you give .But don't worry little guy I'm sure the other club members will be along to comfort you.
As for hyping the product yes I did and will do again the difference you dont see is it is truly my opinion. I get nothing from CC in return . I have no sweetheart deal that gives me a new boat at cost if I hype the brand to others.
I have something against 50 year olds that make bs claims and get aggravated when people call them out.

What do I have to learn in the next 20 years? That I should be blind to true facts or incorrectly call sponsored statements facts, have absolute bias, and waste time hyping a brand that I don't get any special deals on? Please explain to me what I have to learn at 50 that you so eloquently demonstrate in your wakeworld posts.

I know you don't have a deal with CC, that's what makes your posts even more ridiculous.


Quote:
Originally Posted by cwb4me View Post
These were people who joined Tige Owners while searching for a new boat. Most of them were this year and some were last year.But you know i'm not computer savvy.So i don't know how to copy links.I only know how to comprehend what i read.
Browse to the thread on Tige Owners, select the address bar in your browser, hit "control c" or right click to copy. Then paste it in a response here with "control v" or by right clicking and hitting paste.

Or, just don't follow through and successfully prove my point. Either way...

Last edited by MattieK27; 07-19-2012 at 7:47 AM.
Old    Michael Hunter (mhunter)      Join Date: Mar 2008       07-19-2012, 7:41 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottR View Post
Chatt - this thread could use another PICTURE to calm everyone down and get a laugh....can you help?
Maybe this will be soothing enough it works for me.

Old    Jay T. (wakebrdjay)      Join Date: Apr 2008       07-19-2012, 7:44 AM Reply   
DAVE PLEASE delete this thread.This BS is ruining your site.This site is becoming like an elementary school playground.^^LOL at least the water is calm in that pict.
Old    Michael Hunter (mhunter)      Join Date: Mar 2008       07-19-2012, 7:48 AM Reply   
[QUOTE=MattieK27;1769103]I have something against 50 year olds that make bs claims and get aggravated when people call them out.

What do I have to learn in the next 20 years? That I should be blind to true facts or incorrectly call sponsored statements facts, have absolute bias, and waste time hyping a brand that I don't get any special deals on? Please explain to me what I have to learn at 50 that you so eloquently demonstrate in your wakeworld posts.

I know you don't have a deal with CC, that's what makes your posts even more ridiculous.




Manors for one . If the so called sponsored statements end up being true then what do you call it. Maybe I was just ahead of my time?
Old    Chattwake (chattwake)      Join Date: Jan 2010       07-19-2012, 7:51 AM Reply   
I obtain all my "DATA" about wakeboarding, hitting rails and picking up chicks from Shredtron . It's science.





Old    Seahawks #1 Fan Robert T (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       07-19-2012, 7:52 AM Reply   
I think the boat looks awesome too! Probably will out handle a..............oops i almost slipped!
Old    Matt (MattieK27)      Join Date: Mar 2010       07-19-2012, 7:53 AM Reply   
[QUOTE=mhunter;1769106]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattieK27 View Post
I have something against 50 year olds that make bs claims and get aggravated when people call them out.

What do I have to learn in the next 20 years? That I should be blind to true facts or incorrectly call sponsored statements facts, have absolute bias, and waste time hyping a brand that I don't get any special deals on? Please explain to me what I have to learn at 50 that you so eloquently demonstrate in your wakeworld posts.

I know you don't have a deal with CC, that's what makes your posts even more ridiculous.




Manors for one . If the so called sponsored statements end up being true then what do you call it. Maybe I was just ahead of my time?
Manners? Seriously? Because I choose to call you out?

How about you learn to not post backhanded compliments in competing boat brand threads, and we'll call it even. Your posts alone blew up the original Xstar thread because you wanted to make it a G23 debate.

Last edited by MattieK27; 07-19-2012 at 7:57 AM.
Old    Scott R (ScottR)      Join Date: Aug 2011       07-19-2012, 7:54 AM Reply   
hahahaha thanks!
Old    Scott R (ScottR)      Join Date: Aug 2011       07-19-2012, 7:55 AM Reply   
Wow - Panties are in a bunch in this thread.....
Old    Matt (MattieK27)      Join Date: Mar 2010       07-19-2012, 7:55 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by cwb4me View Post
I think the boat looks awesome too! Probably will out handle a..............oops i almost slipped!
Still waiting on those 20 examples...
Old    Chattwake (chattwake)      Join Date: Jan 2010       07-19-2012, 7:56 AM Reply   
For the record, Shred-tron can clear the wake behind an aircraft carrier at 950 ft with no ballast.
Old    Seahawks #1 Fan Robert T (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       07-19-2012, 7:57 AM Reply   
Look at all the attention were getting M Hunter. I told you we were famous.
Old    Seahawks #1 Fan Robert T (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       07-19-2012, 7:58 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by chattwake View Post
For the record, Shred-tron can clear the wake behind an aircraft carrier at 950 ft with no ballast.
No doubt! He's the man!!!!!
Old    Matt (MattieK27)      Join Date: Mar 2010       07-19-2012, 7:58 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by cwb4me View Post
Look at all the attention were getting M Hunter. I told you we were famous.
Still waiting on those 20 examples...
Old    Jake (jake23l)      Join Date: Apr 2012       07-19-2012, 8:07 AM Reply   
[QUOTE=mhunter;1769106]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattieK27 View Post
Manors for one . If the so called sponsored statements end up being true then what do you call it. Maybe I was just ahead of my time?

I'm confused, what do you mean by manors.... like a giant mansion? Are you trying to win this discussion by bragging about how big your house is?

50 years should be long enough to pick up basic spelling... just saying.
Old    Chattwake (chattwake)      Join Date: Jan 2010       07-19-2012, 8:16 AM Reply   
.
Attached Images
 
Old    Jake (jake23l)      Join Date: Apr 2012       07-19-2012, 8:19 AM Reply   
^^^^ Oh you bastard ... I just spilled coffee all over the place.
Old    Seahawks #1 Fan Robert T (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       07-19-2012, 8:33 AM Reply   
It takes Matt a little while to get from the computer room to the research room and back in the Manor!
Old     (simplej)      Join Date: Sep 2011       07-19-2012, 8:46 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattieK27 View Post
Still waiting on those 20 examples...
Just go look yourself. Trust me, they are there. I drive x25s almost daily and I can tell you first hand that no MC I have ever ridden in has held a torch to the TIGE's I've driven or malibu for that matter. If you crank the wheel over in a TIGE you can throw people on the floor. Not the case in any MC I've ridden in, they just lean over like a stern drive. It's just the way it is.

While I share a passion for my brand, we all do, there's a way to display it and there's a way not to display. This is how you don't display it. And everyone calling them out isn't helping at all. The only one that's funny is Troy D....
Old    Matt (MattieK27)      Join Date: Mar 2010       07-19-2012, 8:48 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by cwb4me View Post
It takes Matt a little while to get from the computer room to the research room and back in the Manor!
Mhunter in the manor/manner champ, not me.

Still waiting on those 20 examples...


Quote:
Originally Posted by simplej View Post
Just go look yourself. Trust me, they are there.
He made the claim, it is on him to prove. Remember, this all started with a statement that they handle better in a sentence about unbiased boat test websites. Quickly it turned into a Tige owners forum with well over 20 examples, now I need to search for myself? Yea, totally valid...

Last edited by MattieK27; 07-19-2012 at 8:51 AM.
Old     (simplej)      Join Date: Sep 2011       07-19-2012, 8:59 AM Reply   
So then correct me if I'm wrong. You're posting in this thread just to irritate cwb4me and mhunter. If you cared youd just go look. You're not better than either of them.
Old    TJ (Houstonshark)      Join Date: Jan 2011       07-19-2012, 8:59 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wakebrdjay View Post
DAVE PLEASE delete this thread.This BS is ruining your site.This site is becoming like an elementary school playground.^^LOL at least the water is calm in that pict.
If anything Dave, please just make it so the 3 wise men (Robert, MHunter and Matt) can only post in this thread. Make it so that everyone they try to post in another thread their comment gets moved into this thread and replaced with a random facepalm.



That way you can still choose to read their comments or bickering and new members or people wanting real answers and insightful info can get it without sifting through the BS.
Old    Matt (MattieK27)      Join Date: Mar 2010       07-19-2012, 9:04 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by simplej View Post
So then correct me if I'm wrong. You're posting in this thread just to irritate cwb4me and mhunter. If you cared youd just go look. You're not better than either of them.
Person A makes an invalid statement. Person B challenges that statement. Person A doesn't prove statement. (Arbitrary owners site with no actual threads indicated is hardly proof)

So now person B is no better?

Makes sense...
Old    Dave O (wakedaveup)      Join Date: May 2012       07-19-2012, 9:08 AM Reply   
hahahaha this thread sucks but the pictures make it so worth it! Chatt your too funny man those pics are awesome. I was dieing at the shredtron ones and then saw the "MANORS 50 years in the making" and died a little more.
Old    Adam Levitt (alevitt)      Join Date: Aug 2006       07-19-2012, 9:14 AM Reply   
Or something like this
Attached Images
 
Old    Ian Brown (wakereviews)      Join Date: Sep 2006       07-19-2012, 9:20 AM Reply   
[QUOTE=wakebrdjay;1769105This site is becoming like an elementary school playground.[/QUOTE]


this...
Old    Scott R (ScottR)      Join Date: Aug 2011       07-19-2012, 10:22 AM Reply   
reminded me of this thread....
Attached Images
 
Old     (simplej)      Join Date: Sep 2011       07-19-2012, 10:58 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattieK27 View Post
Person A makes an invalid statement. Person B challenges that statement. Person A doesn't prove statement. (Arbitrary owners site with no actual threads indicated is hardly proof)

So now person B is no better?

Makes sense...
I dig up the threads at some point if youd like though. There has been at least 3 comparing the rzr to the x2 in the past month but that is another thread.

And no, you're stirring the pot, just trying to get them going so no, you aren't any better. In fact I'm beginning to stoop to your level because I'm calling you out.... At least I admit it though.
Old    Seahawks #1 Fan Robert T (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       07-19-2012, 11:19 AM Reply   
Look M Hunter were up to 50 posts and over 1200 views! We will be really famous soon!LOL
Old    Michael Hunter (mhunter)      Join Date: Mar 2008       07-19-2012, 12:21 PM Reply   
Matt 50 posts and 1200 views and no backing from the other club members you may have been thrown out
Old    Matt (MattieK27)      Join Date: Mar 2010       07-19-2012, 1:37 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by simplej View Post
I dig up the threads at some point if youd like though. There has been at least 3 comparing the rzr to the x2 in the past month but that is another thread.

And no, you're stirring the pot, just trying to get them going so no, you aren't any better. In fact I'm beginning to stoop to your level because I'm calling you out.... At least I admit it though.
How about you dig up the 20 that were claimed...

I have to laugh at people coming in this thread and complaining about it. You read the title, were you under the assumption it would be any different?


Quote:
Originally Posted by mhunter View Post
Matt 50 posts and 1200 views and no backing from the other club members you may have been thrown out
Unlike you, I don't look towards the internet for backing or friends. I appreciate your concern though. Enjoy your manor...
Old     (simplej)      Join Date: Sep 2011       07-19-2012, 2:06 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattiek27 View Post
how about you dig up the 20 that were claimed...

I have to laugh at people coming in this thread and complaining about it. You read the title, were you under the assumption it would be any different?




Unlike you, i don't look towards the internet for backing or friends. I appreciate your concern though. Enjoy your manor...
lol
Old    Jeff Hill (hillbilly)      Join Date: Aug 2002       07-19-2012, 2:55 PM Reply   
Mhunter....I doubt he would.
And I would have a hard time paying that for "any" boat if I could...lol
We agree that most Top end boats are close in price.

I bought a Moomba for a couple reasons.....And price was one of them. I hope my fellow Moomba owners dont get mad at me.......but they are not as nice as others in interior plushness.
But it is a "blue collar" boat and I'm a blue coller guy.

Oh and good luck with your thread....lol
Old    Kevin Skonnord (kskonn)      Join Date: Mar 2011       07-19-2012, 3:11 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by hillbilly View Post
Mhunter....I doubt he would.
And I would have a hard time paying that for "any" boat if I could...lol
We agree that most Top end boats are close in price.

I bought a Moomba for a couple reasons.....And price was one of them. I hope my fellow Moomba owners dont get mad at me.......but they are not as nice as others in interior plushness.
But it is a "blue collar" boat and I'm a blue coller guy.

Oh and good luck with your thread....lol
Never thought I would see the day that a 40-50k really nice wakeboard boat would be the boat of the blue collar guy!
Old    Seahawks #1 Fan Robert T (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       07-19-2012, 5:49 PM Reply   
The original poster suggested that the WWBC lay off M Hunter and me.You now see it's not me and M Hunter that are posting the most but the WWBC is in full swing. Let the beatings continue until posting improves. That horse is still moving..............I think?
Old    Johnny (johnny_defacto)      Join Date: Sep 2006       07-19-2012, 6:06 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by mhunter View Post
I will admit my aim on the G23 thread was to Hype the new boat maybe I got a little carried away but after 35000 hits I would say it was a success. How is that any different than Chattwake hyping the Axis or the new surfgate? I remember when he did the same thing for CC. Nobody here says anything about his bias toward his brand. There are some members that can say anything and other members that get slammed for everything . Both Robert and I are just the flavor of the month there have been many before us and will be others after.
I am sad to say that I do enjoy reading these threads where you and robert get blasted because of your comments... but I can't believe that this comment went unnoticed. We all know chattwakes deal and Axis, and we know if there is an axis thread or a "what should I buy for $50K" thread, chattwake will come in and talk about the Axis. But we also know that he does a good job trying to stick with the facts and his opinions and does not try to confuse the two. You two (cwb and mhunter) are nothing like that, you plug your boat brand into almost every thread. And the worst part is, according to you, you do not even get "paid" or deals on boats to do so.... chat does.

with that said, have a bit@h!in summer, K.I.T., don't ever change...
Old     (Truekaotik)      Join Date: Jun 2012       07-19-2012, 6:07 PM Reply   
Best thread yet... Omg people.. Haha
Old    Troy Deschamps (TroyD)      Join Date: Jan 2012       07-19-2012, 6:14 PM Reply   
Tige boats may handle better than MC (mostly because their hulls are half the thickness and their seats are made of mesh) but fact is, and this is important to many buyers including me, that the word "Mastercraft" is pronounced like its spelled, whereas I don't think anyone knows the way to say Tie-Ga, Teej, Tee-Ga, Tieg, or whatever. So call me a hater all day and all night, but I refuse to be seen in a boat where no matter how you pronounce it's name, it sounds French. It even has that damn thing above the "e"!!!

We've learned enough from two world wars and the "Tour de France" that when poker players say "I folded like the French army" they ain't talking about the French military doing laundry.

CWB4ME's worst nightmare, a 2013 XStar "stars and stripes" edition pulling up with Lance Armstrong at the helm, Springsteen on the radio, and Zane Schwenk filming a new Mastercraft vs Tige Commercial
.
Where's your tracking fins now?
Old    Michael Hunter (mhunter)      Join Date: Mar 2008       07-20-2012, 5:32 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by hillbilly View Post
Mhunter....I doubt he would.
And I would have a hard time paying that for "any" boat if I could...lol
We agree that most Top end boats are close in price.

I bought a Moomba for a couple reasons.....And price was one of them. I hope my fellow Moomba owners dont get mad at me.......but they are not as nice as others in interior plushness.
But it is a "blue collar" boat and I'm a blue coller guy.

Oh and good luck with your thread....lol
I also have a Supra and Ive been following Moomba for years. The newer Moombas have come a long way. For a price point boat they offer feachers and quality that rival the more expensive brands. I think owning a G23 is a dream for most people Its a top end boat and unless you are at the top end with both skills and income its probably not a good fit.
Do you ever go the the Moomba forum? What a bunch of good guys .
Old    Michael Hunter (mhunter)      Join Date: Mar 2008       07-20-2012, 5:47 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by TroyD View Post
Tige boats may handle better than MC (mostly because their hulls are half the thickness and their seats are made of mesh) but fact is, and this is important to many buyers including me, that the word "Mastercraft" is pronounced like its spelled, whereas I don't think anyone knows the way to say Tie-Ga, Teej, Tee-Ga, Tieg, or whatever. So call me a hater all day and all night, but I refuse to be seen in a boat where no matter how you pronounce it's name, it sounds French. It even has that damn thing above the "e"!!!

We've learned enough from two world wars and the "Tour de France" that when poker players say "I folded like the French army" they ain't talking about the French military doing laundry.

CWB4ME's worst nightmare, a 2013 XStar "stars and stripes" edition pulling up with Lance Armstrong at the helm, Springsteen on the radio, and Zane Schwenk filming a new Mastercraft vs Tige Commercial
.
Where's your tracking fins now?
Here you go Matt more words of wisdom from the Court Jester himself. In one post he insults a two members one brand and an entire country . But that's OK because he is a member . WWBC FOREVER.
Old    Jarrod Perkins (jperkinsttu)      Join Date: Mar 2008       07-20-2012, 6:31 AM Reply   
I wouldn't go bragging about the thickness of a hull that is a thin fiberglass sandwich with foam in between but that's just me.

Never a dull moment. Good stuff guys
Old    Michael Hunter (mhunter)      Join Date: Mar 2008       07-20-2012, 6:50 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny_defacto View Post
I am sad to say that I do enjoy reading these threads where you and robert get blasted because of your comments... but I can't believe that this comment went unnoticed. We all know chattwakes deal and Axis, and we know if there is an axis thread or a "what should I buy for $50K" thread, chattwake will come in and talk about the Axis. But we also know that he does a good job trying to stick with the facts and his opinions and does not try to confuse the two. You two (cwb and mhunter) are nothing like that, you plug your boat brand into almost every thread. And the worst part is, according to you, you do not even get "paid" or deals on boats to do so.... chat does.

with that said, have a bit@h!in summer, K.I.T., don't ever change...
What you say is partially true I spend most of my time defending my brand from rude and untrue remarks . Remember when the Nautique boats were referred to as the 100k boat? That was way before the G came out. There was no proof of that and you would be hard pressed to even get a 230 to 100k today but it still went on post after post. How many buyers were put off by that lie? Chattwake is a paid salesman he will promote whatever brand he is paid to promote. He keeps his boats less that a year so he never sees any problems over time.
Don't tell me he only posts the facts . He posts the facts that promote the brand. I never saw anything about the bad designed swim platform until he got his replaced probably for free. Platform problems won't sell boats so it wasn't mentioned. I have no problem with him as a salesman but I dont see him as a source of fact with out an agenda. I have no agenda other than being a true fan of the brand . If I post something not true I expect to be corrected not blasted for my skills,age,spelling or loyalty to my brand. I have been accused as being bias. I think that is true I do think Nautique is the best brand on the water. That's not to say all others are bad . Why do so many take offence to that I find it hard to believe that anybody would spend so much on a product they think is only second best.
Old    Matt (MattieK27)      Join Date: Mar 2010       07-20-2012, 7:02 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by mhunter View Post
Here you go Matt more words of wisdom from the Court Jester himself. In one post he insults a two members one brand and an entire country . But that's OK because he is a member . WWBC FOREVER.
You understand he is being obnoxious just to get a rise out of you right? I mean I know your old and all, but you do understand your responses are just egging him on, yes?


Quote:
Originally Posted by mhunter View Post
Don't tell me he only posts the facts . He posts the facts that promote the brand. I never saw anything about the bad designed swim platform until he got his replaced probably for free. Platform problems won't sell boats so it wasn't mentioned.
I don't see you posting issues that Nautiques have, like the tower issue you so conveniently played dumb about. Sorry, but the way Chat goes about his "agenda" has twice as much class as your "tactics." Plus, at least he gets a deal on boats, you just do for....why do you do it again? Because your a true fan? True fans spend this much time defending a boat line that doesn't need defense?

Last edited by MattieK27; 07-20-2012 at 7:07 AM.
Old    Chattwake (chattwake)      Join Date: Jan 2010       07-20-2012, 7:37 AM Reply   
Quote:
Chattwake is a paid salesman he will promote whatever brand he is paid to promote. He keeps his boats less that a year so he never sees any problems over time.
Obviously, you know less about me than you do about your own boat brand. I get a good deal on a boat through a local dealer. I've never hidden that fact. I owned 3 230's in a row. They were great boats. I never could get the wake dialed in though, and I just got to a point where, even getting them at cost, I couldn't justify the price of a new 230, when I could get a wake I liked better for 35k less. If I wanted another nautique, I could get another nautique. If I wanted a mastercraft, I could get a mastercraft. Regardless of the fact that I get a good price on a boat, it still boils down to what I like best and what I think, value-wise, works best for me. I don't spew propaganda out there like you do, which comes off as insincere, irrational and childish. I simply try to convey my opinions, as opinions, and facts as facts. People can take what I have to say or leave it. It's cool either way. What I don't do is make stuff up, like you just did, when you stated that I am a "paid salesman".

I have a real job, which, unfortunately, in no way involves selling or promoting boats. I just happen to love the sport, so I waste a lot of time talking about boats, riding, etc. Oh, and as to the longevity of my old boats, I keep up with the folks that I have sold boats to. I interact with the local dealers (regardless of brand) in my area. I try to keep my ear to the ground in terms of what, if any, problems people are experiencing with their boats, and factor that in to my decision as to what to buy in the future.
Old    Scott R (ScottR)      Join Date: Aug 2011       07-20-2012, 8:04 AM Reply   
GOOD LORD PEOPLE

Serioulsy - all of you ....grow up. Yeah, we are all happy with what we own or we wouldn't own it. Bottom line is NO ONE IN HERE IS RIGHT. This can't and won't be solved in a thread, in person, over the phone or whatever. People have opinion. Deal with it. Take it for what it is. It is a message board about boats. Thread comes up about a boat, why can't someone give there opinion in that thread about that boat or "their brand" if they want to? When people say they are talking "fact"...what is a "fact" about a boat. It floats, it's made of fiberglass and it has a motor! Seriously...everything about the wake and wave ARE OPINIONS. Anyone taking whatever some stranger put in a MESSAGE BOARD about the wake and wave as FACT is simply an idiot.

Grow up - have some common sense. Have some common courtesy. This place is for OPINIONS of people. I like opinions. I like reading them. I like hearing about YOUR BOAT. I want to know what YOU THINK is the greatest part of YOUR BOAT. That doesn't make it fact. I have no issue with anyone when they post what they like and dislike about their boat, or boats they have been in or even seen. It has helped me get into the boat I am in now. I love my boat. That is partially because of all of you. You posted your OPINIONS of your boats and it helped me make my decision. Facts are things you can get out of a brochure. NONE OF WHAT WE POST HERE IS FACT. It is all opinion, as to what you like and dislike.

So please, as much as this thread is funny at times we all need to grow up and not bash eachother personally. To disagree about someone's opinion is what this place is all about. Heated talks are great, and even the occasional "you are wrong" is fine. But to just bash a few guys about what they think, or bash a guy about his opinion and how he flips boats every year is just plain retarded.

Be men...grow up.
Old    Chattwake (chattwake)      Join Date: Jan 2010       07-20-2012, 8:09 AM Reply   
So, essentially what you're saying is...
Attached Images
 
Old    Matt (MattieK27)      Join Date: Mar 2010       07-20-2012, 8:18 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottR View Post
GOOD LORD PEOPLE

Serioulsy - all of you ....grow up. Yeah, we are all happy with what we own or we wouldn't own it. Bottom line is NO ONE IN HERE IS RIGHT. This can't and won't be solved in a thread, in person, over the phone or whatever. People have opinion. Deal with it. Take it for what it is. It is a message board about boats. Thread comes up about a boat, why can't someone give there opinion in that thread about that boat or "their brand" if they want to? When people say they are talking "fact"...what is a "fact" about a boat. It floats, it's made of fiberglass and it has a motor! Seriously...everything about the wake and wave ARE OPINIONS. Anyone taking whatever some stranger put in a MESSAGE BOARD about the wake and wave as FACT is simply an idiot.

Grow up - have some common sense. Have some common courtesy. This place is for OPINIONS of people. I like opinions. I like reading them. I like hearing about YOUR BOAT. I want to know what YOU THINK is the greatest part of YOUR BOAT. That doesn't make it fact. I have no issue with anyone when they post what they like and dislike about their boat, or boats they have been in or even seen. It has helped me get into the boat I am in now. I love my boat. That is partially because of all of you. You posted your OPINIONS of your boats and it helped me make my decision. Facts are things you can get out of a brochure. NONE OF WHAT WE POST HERE IS FACT. It is all opinion, as to what you like and dislike.

So please, as much as this thread is funny at times we all need to grow up and not bash eachother personally. To disagree about someone's opinion is what this place is all about. Heated talks are great, and even the occasional "you are wrong" is fine. But to just bash a few guys about what they think, or bash a guy about his opinion and how he flips boats every year is just plain retarded.

Be men...grow up.
You understand this whole thread is about two guys that argue they are telling facts when in reality its opinions and propaganda, right? Two guys that continue to clutter up every boat thread, whether its about an MB, Epic, etc. Two guys that take stabs at other brands with backhanded compliments, passive aggressive statements meant to provoke other members, and play dumb any time someone challenges them? (Case in point, mhunter with the towers or Tige4Me with copying web links, gee Mr. Cant Use a Computer seemed to figure out how to share a picture of that Tige in every damn thread for the better part of a year)

You're right, the thread is ridiculous. But so is every other boat thread these two have invaded. I say this is a step in the right direction, by responding here neither of them have taken the time to attack the G23/Xstar thread yet...
Old    Scott R (ScottR)      Join Date: Aug 2011       07-20-2012, 8:33 AM Reply   
Chatt - exactly!

Matt - While I understand your possible frustration I am not sure what they are doing is all that bad. They love the boats they are in. He posts alot about it. He is happy with what he bought and wants to tell people about it. I can understand all about that. Hell, I love my boat. I can't even tell you what it is without someone bashing me for having it because it is two letters that everyone says is overhyped. Why is that. Why can't I talk about the boat I love? Why do we all go soooo negative on eachother for opinions? I have been in this sport a very short time. 5 years exactly. I have 4 small kids. I hoped this WW Community and the community in general in regards to boarding and surfing we much more laid back than this. I just don't see how acting worse than my 4 and 6 year old solves anything? So he posts pictures, so he posts in every thread like you say. So what. Hell, I post alot too. Does that make me like him? I have posted how great my boat is when I owned another brand. I have posted how great I think my currect brand is. Does that make my opinion less worthy? I have talked in a less than positive way about a few brands. Does that make it provoking to others?

Look, all I am saying is we all have different opinions on boards, boats, chicks, everything (had to throw chicks in there...need a good picture here to calm the water...CHATT hook me up...hot, small swim suit...you know the drill). Let's just agree that we can disagree and still have a great thread about something. I have learned SOOOO MUCH about wakeboard and surfing from guys just like you. Honestly, sometimes I learn more about what you don't like about another brand than what you do like about yours. I expect you to love yours. You can talk more freely about something you don't own, but have ridden behind. Simple thing is....just be MEN and act like MEN. Agree you can disagree. To name call, bash personally or whatever just seems childish. I know I am older than most people on here, but c'mon you guys are all grown men.

My rant over....oh and CHATT hook this thread up...I know a hot one in a small suit will push this conversation in a different direction.
Old    Matt (MattieK27)      Join Date: Mar 2010       07-20-2012, 8:41 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottR View Post
Chatt - exactly!

Matt - While I understand your possible frustration I am not sure what they are doing is all that bad. They love the boats they are in. He posts alot about it. He is happy with what he bought and wants to tell people about it. I can understand all about that. Hell, I love my boat. I can't even tell you what it is without someone bashing me for having it because it is two letters that everyone says is overhyped. Why is that. Why can't I talk about the boat I love? Why do we all go soooo negative on eachother for opinions? I have been in this sport a very short time. 5 years exactly. I have 4 small kids. I hoped this WW Community and the community in general in regards to boarding and surfing we much more laid back than this. I just don't see how acting worse than my 4 and 6 year old solves anything? So he posts pictures, so he posts in every thread like you say. So what. Hell, I post alot too. Does that make me like him? I have posted how great my boat is when I owned another brand. I have posted how great I think my currect brand is. Does that make my opinion less worthy? I have talked in a less than positive way about a few brands. Does that make it provoking to others?

Look, all I am saying is we all have different opinions on boards, boats, chicks, everything (had to throw chicks in there...need a good picture here to calm the water...CHATT hook me up...hot, small swim suit...you know the drill). Let's just agree that we can disagree and still have a great thread about something. I have learned SOOOO MUCH about wakeboard and surfing from guys just like you. Honestly, sometimes I learn more about what you don't like about another brand than what you do like about yours. I expect you to love yours. You can talk more freely about something you don't own, but have ridden behind. Simple thing is....just be MEN and act like MEN. Agree you can disagree. To name call, bash personally or whatever just seems childish. I know I am older than most people on here, but c'mon you guys are all grown men.

My rant over....oh and CHATT hook this thread up...I know a hot one in a small suit will push this conversation in a different direction.
Passive in your stance to their clutter, reactive to the reactions they cause. Got it...

Old    Scott R (ScottR)      Join Date: Aug 2011       07-20-2012, 8:54 AM Reply   
Passive to both in reality. Want the bickering on who is right and wrong to cease. Not sure 2 people are worth all these issues while just posting opinions. thought that was why we were all here.
Old    Chattwake (chattwake)      Join Date: Jan 2010       07-20-2012, 8:59 AM Reply   
I'm slackin this year.
Attached Images
      
Old    Chattwake (chattwake)      Join Date: Jan 2010       07-20-2012, 9:03 AM Reply   
.
Attached Images
 
Old    Scott R (ScottR)      Join Date: Aug 2011       07-20-2012, 9:04 AM Reply   
See - I feel better!! Don't you Matt?? Butts make things all better. HA...so much easier of a life to be positive and upbeat and look at girls butts than bicker over the internet about something that will never get solved.

Chatt - you da man!

Think I just became a butt guy! lol
Old    Matt (MattieK27)      Join Date: Mar 2010       07-20-2012, 9:06 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottR View Post
Passive to both in reality. Want the bickering on who is right and wrong to cease. Not sure 2 people are worth all these issues while just posting opinions. thought that was why we were all here.
Worth? It's a forum, this is a time killer. I do tend to value some peoples opinions on boats here though, and generally try to provide accurate info when I can to others questions. So I am unsure how much any of it is worth.

I don't think the issue is their opinion, its the delivery of it under the context of "fact."


Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottR View Post
See - I feel better!! Don't you Matt?? Butts make things all better. HA...so much easier of a life to be positive and upbeat and look at girls butts than bicker over the internet about something that will never get solved.
Pictures like that go through every guys mind when signing for a boat, right?

Who said I wasn't being positive or upbeat? I was merely commenting on what I consider ridiculous, sorry I am not going to high five these two guys because they are enthusiastic about their brands and demonstrate in a way that aggravates others...

Last edited by MattieK27; 07-20-2012 at 9:09 AM.
Old    Seahawks #1 Fan Robert T (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       07-20-2012, 9:07 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottR View Post
Passive to both in reality. Want the bickering on who is right and wrong to cease. Not sure 2 people are worth all these issues while just posting opinions. thought that was why we were all here.
I couldn't agree with you more Scott.It takes Two to ARGUE,DISCUSS,STIR,RESPOND. The WWBC always comes back with your opinion isn't right or isn't fact.Then we question their authority and here we go again.I'm a one finger typer so this stuff gets old to me quickly.All i ever did was question design,point out possible flaws,and use common sense and state it was fact.
Old    Matt (MattieK27)      Join Date: Mar 2010       07-20-2012, 9:11 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by cwb4me View Post
I couldn't agree with you more Scott.It takes Two to ARGUE,DISCUSS,STIR,RESPOND. The WWBC always comes back with your opinion isn't right or isn't fact.Then we question their authority and here we go again.I'm a one finger typer so this stuff gets old to me quickly.All i ever did was question design,point out possible flaws,and use common sense and state it was fact.
Still waiting on those 20 threads.

Are you an engineer? Do you understand the principals of fluid dynamics? What you call common sense was flawed for a number of reasons, but mainly because you didn't even grasp that Surfgate doesn't' stick out the side of the boat, it merely extends the wetted surface of the hull side...
Old    TJ (Houstonshark)      Join Date: Jan 2011       07-20-2012, 9:15 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by chattwake View Post
So, essentially what you're saying is...
Nah Chatt, I think this is what he meant:



And for the record, I don't condone the use of that word. I think Michael Scott said it best:

Old    Scott R (ScottR)      Join Date: Aug 2011       07-20-2012, 9:15 AM Reply   
Chatt - seriously all that work this morning...(me typing you post pics) and they are back it.....I give up...lol

Reply
Share 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 6:34 PM.

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
Wake World Home

 

© 2012 eWake, Inc.    
Advertise    |    Contact    |    Terms of Use    |    Privacy Policy    |    Report Abuse    |    Conduct    |    About Us