Articles
   
       
       
Pics/Video
   
       
       
Shop
Search
 
 
 
 
 
Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WAKE WORLD HOME
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Share 
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old    Aaron Douglas (suprafly08)      Join Date: Dec 2008       06-07-2012, 11:03 AM Reply   
I've seen it referenced here a few times, and I get the gist. But I want to see the original thread so I can read about it and maybe see some pics.

Sorry to bring up a sore subject Lon!!!

I gotsta know tho!
Old    Jayson Reyes (jayson_49)      Join Date: May 2007       06-07-2012, 11:11 AM Reply   
http://www.wakeworld.com/forum/showthread.php?t=780094

have fun!
Old    LR3w8kbrdr            06-07-2012, 11:54 AM Reply   
Thats great...i just read 11 pages of that thread on my iphone and still dont know if this LON dude actually existed or was a troll lol
Old    The Truth (boomshot)      Join Date: Jan 2008       06-07-2012, 12:41 PM Reply   
Does it strike anyone else as kind of communally douche'y that we had a flipping 6 page thread going to town on one dude?
Dipstick or not, it was still one dude. In retrospect that was a huge pig-pile. I don't even remember if I had any part in it but if I did I kind of feel bad now.

One dude vs WakeWorld.
WakeWorld won. Is anyone surprised?
Old    Tucker McElroy (Tucker_McElroy)      Join Date: Mar 2012       06-07-2012, 12:55 PM Reply   
Don't you know.. wakeworld is only for cool people that go along with everyone else, if you have your own opinion or one that differs from others you will be attacked. When you try to defend yourself you will then be ridiculed and made fun of.

True democracy - mob rule! Now pardon me, I have to get back to my thread where I try to decide if I am going to trade my Correct Craft for a Mastercraft...
Old    Robby Elliott (Elliottsx80)      Join Date: Feb 2012       06-07-2012, 1:07 PM Reply   
ive almost sunk my x80 twice! last summer when one off the rudders fell out, and there was a 1 inch hole in the bottom of the boat. then last weekend one of my shaft seals was leaking a little, thought no big deal. but after 5 hours at party cove and 20 people on the boat i noticed it setting a little low, swim deck about a foot under water. so flipped on the bilges, and nothing. by the time we got it loaded water was up to the spark plugs on both motors. had to pull the paddle wheel assembly out to drain it. since the x80 doesnt have drain plugs. ****ty deal
Old    The Truth (boomshot)      Join Date: Jan 2008       06-07-2012, 1:10 PM Reply   
A WHAT FOR A WHAT? YOU IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just kidding.

Whatever. I am often a pig pile target because I seem to be the only person who is comfortable reminding people about how they bought Tige boats and went around telling everyone around them they are good boats K BYEEEE!!
Old    Boarder 42 (jhartt3)      Join Date: Jan 2012       06-07-2012, 1:15 PM Reply   
Get an MB... Jk... couldnt pass it up
Old    LR3w8kbrdr            06-07-2012, 1:17 PM Reply   
^^^thats what I was thinking too? A what for a what lol. Not the dang MB thing

Jk
Old     (simplej)      Join Date: Sep 2011       06-07-2012, 4:25 PM Reply   
Lol @boomshot

I laugh at your hatred of TIGE, i highly doubt the president of any of your favorite brands would ask you to their factory personally. After your PMS fueled belly aching about the whole brand and having the man himself, Rick corell, invite you all expenses paid to the factory, and you foolishly turn down that opportunity, I would certainly keep my mouth shut about the brand. If anyone offered me an expense paid wakeboard vacation I would certainly take it especially if it was on a company that i hated dollar...Why didnt you?!?! Foolish. Now that's the truth...boom.

And no I don't feel bad. Stupidity and ignorance deserve it, clearly it's only bliss if you don't mention it in a public forum.
Old    Nick Heckerson (kstateskier)      Join Date: May 2002       06-07-2012, 8:04 PM Reply   
The mocking "get an MB" is now as played out as the original MB posts.
Old    Bu Coo (brett564)      Join Date: Jul 2006       06-08-2012, 12:28 AM Reply   
Look likes someone should get an MB...
Old    The Truth (boomshot)      Join Date: Jan 2008       06-08-2012, 4:12 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by simplej View Post
Lol @boomshot

I laugh at your hatred of TIGE, i highly doubt the president of any of your favorite brands would ask you to their factory personally. After your PMS fueled belly aching about the whole brand and having the man himself, Rick corell, invite you all expenses paid to the factory, and you foolishly turn down that opportunity, I would certainly keep my mouth shut about the brand. If anyone offered me an expense paid wakeboard vacation I would certainly take it especially if it was on a company that i hated dollar...Why didnt you?!?! Foolish. Now that's the truth...boom.

And no I don't feel bad. Stupidity and ignorance deserve it, clearly it's only bliss if you don't mention it in a public forum.
Perhaps you are unfamiliar with how few f**ks I give. As for Tige's offer for that airplane ride, a nice gesture, but still not a single f**k was given on that day. Quit your snivling, sweet-****. At least I paid the guy some respect and thanked him. Just because you wanted me to go on that man-baby Disney Dream Vacation doesn't mean I did. Why don't you go to the factory and come back tellling us how amazing, incredible, awe-inspiring, and revolutionary they are. Don't forget to write your trip review in advance though (more time for the gift shop HOLLAAA!).
Old     (simplej)      Join Date: Sep 2011       06-08-2012, 5:10 AM Reply   
Oh you has zero f**ks? You must be so revolutionary, such a fresh of breath air, something needed for this message board...If ANY boat company asked me all expenses paid to ride a bunch brand new 20-24 foot boats and watch how they were built I would, but since you're closed minded and stubborn, you didn't, do you even wakeboard? Cause that sounds like a pretty awesome free weekend to a wakeboarder.... Man baby Disney vacation? Im pretty sure it was your disney worthy, man baby whining performance that got you the invite...

Oh well enough said, no run along and play, the rest of wakeworld needs to pot stir and point out the idiocracy of half of these threads.

Last edited by simplej; 06-08-2012 at 5:19 AM.
Old    Chase Tillett (tn_rider)      Join Date: Dec 2009       06-08-2012, 6:23 AM Reply   
Agreed i wound have taken the trip as well, I'm guessing you got an inboard as soon as you started wakeboarding and didn't have to start small like most of the rest of us. Any wakeboarder who actually gives a $hit about the sport would have had his/her bags packed that day. I'm sure the pres. of Tige was actually happy to see you turn the trip down after seeing your attitude.
Old    The Truth (boomshot)      Join Date: Jan 2008       06-08-2012, 6:55 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by simplej View Post
Oh you has zero f**ks? You must be so revolutionary, such a fresh of breath air, something needed for this message board...If ANY boat company asked me all expenses paid to ride a bunch brand new 20-24 foot boats and watch how they were built I would, but since you're closed minded and stubborn, you didn't, do you even wakeboard? Cause that sounds like a pretty awesome free weekend to a wakeboarder.... Man baby Disney vacation? Im pretty sure it was your disney worthy, man baby whining performance that got you the invite...

Oh well enough said, no run along and play, the rest of wakeworld needs to pot stir and point out the idiocracy of half of these threads.
Yeah it did sound neat. Couldn't do it for various reasons. It was a generous offer to a pretty gregarious critic of Tige, which I admit to being. I have my reasons and have stated them explicitly here. I also admit this has been by far their best year so let's see if the tide turns for them. If I were offered a man-baby Disney Dream Vacation to CC, MC, Skier's Choice, Malibu, MB, Sanger, or Epic hq, by God I would have taken it. Peace out.
Old    DeeCee (jaybee)      Join Date: Aug 2007       06-08-2012, 7:10 AM Reply   
Wait a minute. If we talk sh*t about TIGE we get an all expense paid trip to the factory. TIGES SUCK!!!!! JK, rode the new Z3 last weekend and all I can say is that wake is BEEFY, and I was only riding at 50% ballast. It was the first time I had been behind a TIGE and I gotta say I was quite impressed.
Old    The Truth (boomshot)      Join Date: Jan 2008       06-08-2012, 7:20 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaybee View Post
Wait a minute. If we talk sh*t about TIGE we get an all expense paid trip to the factory. TIGES SUCK!!!!! JK, rode the new Z3 last weekend and all I can say is that wake is BEEFY, and I was only riding at 50% ballast. It was the first time I had been behind a TIGE and I gotta say I was quite impressed.
Only if you count "talk s#it" as recounting specific experiences while running three boats at the same time (3, three, tres, three). I am so sick of talking about what my experiences were, or even reliving them. God, I am even sick of hearing from me - it's that repetitive. Only when someone brings up a very specific model or year range will I say a frigging word going forward, and even that will be simply one rider helping another, not "brand murder" like some of you guys talk about it - as if Tige is your last name.
Old    Kirk (kirk)      Join Date: May 2003       06-08-2012, 9:37 AM Reply   
How about RyanXstar back from the dead....


http://web.archive.org/web/200504240...tml?1112730185
Old    LR3w8kbrdr            06-08-2012, 10:15 AM Reply   
^^^ this is just pure awesome. Should take up a bit of my Friday afternoon before I leave the office
Old    Mark (FunkyBunch)      Join Date: Jun 2011       06-08-2012, 10:33 AM Reply   
Dave

We need a where are they now Wake World edition. Hook that up.

Reply
Share 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:44 AM.

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
Wake World Home

 

© 2012 eWake, Inc.    
Advertise    |    Contact    |    Terms of Use    |    Privacy Policy    |    Report Abuse    |    Conduct    |    About Us