Articles
   
       
       
Pics/Video
   
       
       
Shop
Search
 
 
 
 
 
Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WAKE WORLD HOME
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Share 
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old    Seahawks #1 Fan Robert T (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       04-22-2012, 8:52 PM Reply   
Let's see I've bought 2 Tiges and several of my friends have bought them too.How many have you bought? It doesn't take a genius to see who's just talking .You just don't like someone who doesn't have the same opinion as you and won't kiss your a$$. I don't suck up to everyone on Wakeworld . I express my opinion,just like you. People read these opinions and make decisions. This is a forum for discussion,if all you do is criticize others new members won't be able to learn.I'm not saying my opinion is right,but your saying it's wrong. I'm saying let the readers decide who they want to learn from.
Old    TJ (Houstonshark)      Join Date: Jan 2011       04-22-2012, 9:43 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by cwb4me View Post
Houstonshark your opinion means so much to me I think I'll just keep posting. Don't worry about me I'm able to take care of myself. As a matter of fact I'm in Texas right now.Passed though Houston last night.I usually stop by and visit all the T.O. Members,but I can tell you have no interest in meeting me.Thanks again for your public support.I really appreciate it and won't forget that bus ride. As normal some Wakeworlders have to single out posters who they may not agree with. I'm fine with that.Eveyone has a opinion and I can see you think mine is worthless,I'll remember that in the future.Happy Boating!
Sorry I missed you Robert. I'll shoot you a PM tomorrow with my number for the next time you are passing through. I would have gladly had you out on the boat today. You missed some really great water and nearly perfect weather, for Texas at least.

Anyway, I just got home and am pretty exhausted so l'll wait til tomorrow to reply to your post so that you can reply back and further entertain everyone on here. Surely that's your intentions.

Before you continue, I have a question about the color of your boat. What color blue is that and would you go with that color again?
Old    Matt (MattieK27)      Join Date: Mar 2010       04-22-2012, 10:06 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by cwb4me View Post
Let's see I've bought 2 Tiges and several of my friends have bought them too.How many have you bought? It doesn't take a genius to see who's just talking .You just don't like someone who doesn't have the same opinion as you and won't kiss your a$$. I don't suck up to everyone on Wakeworld . I express my opinion,just like you. People read these opinions and make decisions. This is a forum for discussion,if all you do is criticize others new members won't be able to learn.I'm not saying my opinion is right,but your saying it's wrong. I'm saying let the readers decide who they want to learn from.
I fail to see any learning value in a talking head with absolute bias...

This has nothing to do with difference of opinion, let me clarify for the second time. It was me that brought up Tiges quality might be higher than the poor quality control stuff that Malibu suffered through recently. You are too busy being on the defensive playing the cheerleader role for Tige to actually understand what side people do or don't sit on, or actually discuss facts instead of falling back into circular logic. I have bought zero Tige's, and your posts aren't pushing me any closer. Well done yet again...
Old    Seahawks #1 Fan Robert T (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       04-23-2012, 6:09 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by Houstonshark View Post
Sorry I missed you Robert. I'll shoot you a PM tomorrow with my number for the next time you are passing through. I would have gladly had you out on the boat today. You missed some really great water and nearly perfect weather, for Texas at least.

Anyway, I just got home and am pretty exhausted so l'll wait til tomorrow to reply to your post so that you can reply back and further entertain everyone on here. Surely that's your intentions.

Before you continue, I have a question about the color of your boat. What color blue is that and would you go with that color again?
It's Pacific Blue and yes if I was going to buy again I would choose it again.My first Tige was Navy/Graphite/Stone and White.
Old     (simplej)      Join Date: Sep 2011       04-23-2012, 7:18 AM Reply   
these threads entertain me to no end.
Old    Seahawks #1 Fan Robert T (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       04-23-2012, 7:42 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattieK27 View Post
I fail to see any learning value in a talking head with absolute bias...

This has nothing to do with difference of opinion, let me clarify for the second time. It was me that brought up Tiges quality might be higher than the poor quality control stuff that Malibu suffered through recently. You are too busy being on the defensive playing the cheerleader role for Tige to actually understand what side people do or don't sit on, or actually discuss facts instead of falling back into circular logic. I have bought zero Tige's, and your posts aren't pushing me any closer. Well done yet again...
Why is it your opinion is the be all end all of opinions?Why is it you are not biased if you think Tige has better quality than Malibu? Why is it you say i'm defensive? I am just showing there are 2 sides to every discussion. For that you think I'm flawed. That's why there are prosecuting attorneys and defense attorneys. That way everyone gets to hear 2 sides to the story. Then we can let the jury decide if the manufacturers are guilty as charged. Hopefully I can defend them and they will be proven innocent.Maybe that's why I'm in sales and not a Lawyer? Anyhow I will defend ANY manufacturer I don't think is getting a fair shake. Remember I have owned multiple brands of boats with cup holders in the floor for 20 plus years. If that's not speaking from personal experience,I don't know what is?
Old    Matt (MattieK27)      Join Date: Mar 2010       04-23-2012, 8:21 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by cwb4me View Post
Why is it your opinion is the be all end all of opinions?Why is it you are not biased if you think Tige has better quality than Malibu? Why is it you say i'm defensive? I am just showing there are 2 sides to every discussion. For that you think I'm flawed. That's why there are prosecuting attorneys and defense attorneys. That way everyone gets to hear 2 sides to the story. Then we can let the jury decide if the manufacturers are guilty as charged. Hopefully I can defend them and they will be proven innocent.Maybe that's why I'm in sales and not a Lawyer? Anyhow I will defend ANY manufacturer I don't think is getting a fair shake. Remember I have owned multiple brands of boats with cup holders in the floor for 20 plus years. If that's not speaking from personal experience,I don't know what is?
Wow...

My opinion is not the end all be all, and I never said it was. I find it funny your questioning my Tige bias based on my comment when:

1. I am the one telling you to cut the Tige crap even though I pointed out they might have an edge

2. My comment is based on industry knowledge, not some talking head bs

You are defensive, the fact you started that post with three questions thrown back at me clearly shows that. I don't recall anyone not giving Tige a fair shake, yet you continue to spew forth with circular logic and unneeded defense. Cut the crap. Tige makes a great boat, we ALL know you love yours, let it go. Why anyone makes it a personal quest to defend a product they paid for to this level on an internet forum is beyond me. The fact you are comparing this to a trial speaks volumes as well...

Last edited by MattieK27; 04-23-2012 at 8:25 AM.
Old    Seahawks #1 Fan Robert T (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       04-23-2012, 8:32 AM Reply   
I can see you know everything(because you said so). I'm just a bunch of BS with more boating experience than you,but that doesn't count for anything. Why? Because you said so! It's your world am I'm just a Internet pain of yours you just can't leave alone. I'm HAPPY. Are you?
Old    Matt (MattieK27)      Join Date: Mar 2010       04-23-2012, 8:41 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by cwb4me View Post
I can see you know everything(because you said so). I'm just a bunch of BS with more boating experience than you,but that doesn't count for anything. Why? Because you said so! It's your world am I'm just a Internet pain of yours you just can't leave alone. I'm HAPPY. Are you?
Where did I say I know everything? PLEASE quote that for me. Between your circular logic and this last post, you remind me more of some of the women I have dated than fellow boaters I have spent time with...

Interesting to see where your mentality goes once you get called out.
Old    TJ (Houstonshark)      Join Date: Jan 2011       04-23-2012, 9:54 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by cwb4me View Post
It's Pacific Blue and yes if I was going to buy again I would choose it again.My first Tige was Navy/Graphite/Stone and White.
Perfect. If Tige and the OP's friend looking to possibly pick up Tige were smart, they would buy you a new Malibu in this same color each year in exchange for your Tige. This would be a great use of marketing dollars as it would surely help to cripple Malibu sales...
Old    Chattwake (chattwake)      Join Date: Jan 2010       04-23-2012, 11:33 AM Reply   
Old    Seahawks #1 Fan Robert T (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       04-23-2012, 12:51 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by Houstonshark View Post
Perfect. If Tige and the OP's friend looking to possibly pick up Tige were smart, they would buy you a new Malibu in this same color each year in exchange for your Tige. This would be a great use of marketing dollars as it would surely help to cripple Malibu sales...
I really don't think whatever I own will cripple any of the manufacturers sales. I have never stated anything about Tige that you or others haven't.The main difference is I'm the same man on WW as on TO. I have never said Tige was perfect only the best all around boat. I look for positives in every product,some people look for negatives. My opinions are unreasonable to you from what you've posted. Have you seen me post anything about anybody(other than Obama) that was negative? The OP asked for opinions about how Tige would compete with Malibu. I have expressed mine and you have expressed yours. Let's just leave it at that.
Old    Seahawks #1 Fan Robert T (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       04-23-2012, 12:53 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by chattwake View Post
Is your second screen name Houstonshark or Mattiek27?LOL
Old    Charlie Kruenegel (surferman85)      Join Date: Dec 2011       04-23-2012, 2:53 PM Reply   
You ought to have your buddy check out Ski Supreme. This small but old comany has been building a V226 pickle fork to compete with the rest of the big guys at a vaue that can't be beat. The company may not have the flash of big name Wakeboarders and skiers getting free boats saying great things but VALUE for the buck hard to beat.
Old    Sheldon (Fiveflat)      Join Date: Sep 2010       04-23-2012, 2:54 PM Reply   
I wonder if I make up enough unsupported hate for my '99 21V Riders Edition will Rick offer me a new RZ2????

I wonder what the reputation really is of my boat? It's old but it's never let me down... entirely.
Old    TJ (Houstonshark)      Join Date: Jan 2011       04-24-2012, 7:12 AM Reply   
Old    Seahawks #1 Fan Robert T (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       04-24-2012, 7:24 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by Houstonshark View Post
Nice looking boat!
Old    TJ (Houstonshark)      Join Date: Jan 2011       04-27-2012, 8:07 AM Reply   
So I'm curious after all the drama, has the OP's friend decided which route to take?

Reply
Share 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 7:40 AM.

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
Wake World Home

 

© 2012 eWake, Inc.    
Advertise    |    Contact    |    Terms of Use    |    Privacy Policy    |    Report Abuse    |    Conduct    |    About Us