Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (seancarmichael)      Join Date: Sep 2009       04-09-2012, 11:59 AM Reply   
Clark is a very talented creative rider, And not many people now about him. Just another hidden gem coming out of McCormicks
Old     (durty_curt)      Join Date: Apr 2008       04-09-2012, 12:20 PM Reply   
sick riding!
Old     (TheHebrewHammer)      Join Date: Jun 2011       04-09-2012, 12:22 PM Reply   
Dat tail glide
Old     (jaybee)      Join Date: Aug 2007       04-09-2012, 1:00 PM Reply   
Sick rider. ****ty attitude!!!!!!!!!!!
Old     (wakeviolater)      Join Date: Sep 2004       04-09-2012, 1:06 PM Reply   
sick rider, and great guy. a crew of us cali kids went to tampa last month and he showed us around town and battled with us in the roman candle war.

Old     (fgcuwake)      Join Date: Jan 2010       04-09-2012, 1:19 PM Reply   
Hell ya clarke! lookin gnar out there!
Old     (killercam)      Join Date: May 2009       04-09-2012, 1:42 PM Reply   
Clarks the man. Sick video.
Old     (seancarmichael)      Join Date: Sep 2009       04-10-2012, 4:16 PM Reply   
Jaybee^^^^ Must be thinking of someone else..or trollin Clark is one of the nicest most laid back guys i know!?
Old     (BigBadChad)      Join Date: Mar 2011       04-10-2012, 4:36 PM Reply   
I'm seconding Sean on this one. Clark's one of my best friends and gets just as amped when someone new to the sport learns something cool as he does when he gets close to a double flip. Sick rider, great coach, and someone who really wants to take the sport places and has more fun than anyone in the process.

Finally someone took the time to make a sweet edit of his cleanest stuff (even though he rides like that EVERY day). So happy for my bro!!!
Old     (YaMothasLova)      Join Date: Apr 2012       04-10-2012, 4:46 PM Reply   
Agreed, good to see a video finally get posted from clarks riding. Great rider, teacher, n always brings good vibes to the cable n boat. Clark musta stolen deecee's girl or somethin

Great riding bro
Old     (clarkduh)      Join Date: Aug 2009       04-10-2012, 9:21 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaybee View Post
Sick rider. ****ty attitude!!!!!!!!!!!
Sorry you feel that way? I am pretty sure you rode on Matt's supra a few years ago and This response suprised me. I thought I tried helping out with your riding and remember being impressed by your quick learning but I could be mistaking you for somebody else. I don't frequent the forums like i used to. My apologies if I came across as having a bad attitude as it may have been a bad boat set? I am known to have those perhaps you caught me on a bad day(or exam day)? I'll admit I get a little fired up sometimes, but at myself, over my own mistakes and try to keep that to myself... I do my best to get over it and focus positively on the next rider. If you were somebody I hung out with more often and still had that opinion, so be it. We don't, and I have not seen you in years so I appreciate that you think my riding is sick but you shouldn't knock a person who is only trying to help...

To everybody else, I appreciate your comments and big ups to Sean for dealing with my constant crashing and cracking in front of the camera.(I bet he could make a full length crash edit) I promise the next vid will have some cool stuff! Cali crew, I am 100% coming out there for the moto GP race so keep your eyes/ears open for some pit passes!!(not a bad first trip to Cali right?) Bigbadchad in his bigbadgangstaf-250, thanks for the tindy screenshot!! And Jon, me, a homewrecker? Nooo. Happy water dancing to everybody!
Old     (GRad)      Join Date: Apr 2012       04-11-2012, 3:07 AM Reply   
Booya!!! Sick clip, met Clark my first trip to mccormicks few weeks ago. Sick rider and nice guy.
Old     (captain_vilfo)      Join Date: Apr 2007       04-11-2012, 5:24 AM Reply   
his board on that tail glide says everything... BOOM
Old     (TheHebrewHammer)      Join Date: Jun 2011       04-11-2012, 7:09 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by clarkduh View Post
\Cali crew, I am 100% coming out there for the moto GP race so keep your eyes/ears open for some pit passes!!(not a bad first trip to Cali right?) Bigbadchad in his bigbadgangstaf-250, thanks for the tindy screenshot!! And Jon, me, a homewrecker? Nooo. Happy water dancing to everybody!
Going to Laguna Seca, eh? That's gonna be sick! I'll be watching for your grinning mug on TV
Old     (mallenger)      Join Date: Jun 2006       04-11-2012, 7:14 AM Reply   
BOOYA... just sayin
Old     (jaybee)      Join Date: Aug 2007       04-11-2012, 7:47 AM Reply   
Clark - Nothing personal. It is very possible you had a few bad days on the days when we went out. I will admit you are def one of the sickest riders if not the sickest in the area. I apologize as it did come off dickish without more explanation. My main issue with you is you came out on my boat 2 or 3 times and never once even offered to kick in for gas or help clean or anything. It was like you felt you were owed it cause of your level of riding and that just left a really sour taste in my mouth. I can be way off base but this is my opinion and you know what they say about opinions. TBH it bummed me out more than anything cause the only time I progress is when I ride with people with your experience. All good as this summer I will be riding with Cameron and the Link brothers so really looking forward to that.

I hope you don't take it personal as believe me there are plenty of people who will tell you I am a sick DJ but have a ****ty attitude as many a people have caught me on a bad day or wanna chat my ear off as I am leaving the club or other mitigating circumstances. I know how it is.
Old     (clarkduh)      Join Date: Aug 2009       04-11-2012, 10:56 AM Reply   
Fair enough. This conversation is better off not being had on a public forum. I don't recall that but it's possible. I am pretty good about bringing my own 5 gallon and throwing cash down for boat sets. I admit I may have forgotten a few times as many people never gave me gas when my boat was out running for hours on end. We always traded set for set. I suppose you never made it out for that. Should have said something if that were the case! As for cleaning, we always wiped Matt's down immediately after so I'm not sure how I would have skipped that step. I usually offer my help as i understand the importance of good maintainance. Trust me, I do not feel like anybody owes me anything. It's just wakeboarding, im not saving lives or anything. I don't see those guys much anymore but the best of luck to all of you. Case closed?
Old     (clarkduh)      Join Date: Aug 2009       04-11-2012, 11:15 AM Reply   
Hebrew- smiling? Yea right, I'm gonna be screaming like a little girl! I've ridden track before but never Been to a motogp race! Motorcycles>wakeboarding for me but I spend entirely too much on my bikes especially track days. One day I'll make it to the nurbergring...
Old     (TheHebrewHammer)      Join Date: Jun 2011       04-11-2012, 12:32 PM Reply   
Quote:
Hebrew- smiling? Yea right, I'm gonna be screaming like a little girl! I've ridden track before but never Been to a motogp race! Motorcycles>wakeboarding for me but I spend entirely too much on my bikes especially track days. One day I'll make it to the nurbergring...
Hell ya! I remember watching Rossi and Stoner's epic duel at Laguna. I think it was 2 years ago. Best MotoGP race I've ever seen!
Old     (clarkduh)      Join Date: Aug 2009       04-11-2012, 4:07 PM Reply   
YOU SAW THAT LIVE?!? Consider me unbelievably jealous! Did u have good spot to watch? Are you a fan of Isle of Man tt? I remember watching on tv and Rossi was watching from side street saying those guys are out of their mind... Rossi... Saying other people are crazy. That's a scary thought!
Old     (jaybee)      Join Date: Aug 2007       04-11-2012, 4:16 PM Reply   
Agreed about keeping it off the forum but just wanted to clarify my statement.
Old     (TheHebrewHammer)      Join Date: Jun 2011       04-11-2012, 4:55 PM Reply   
Quote:
YOU SAW THAT LIVE?!? Consider me unbelievably jealous! Did u have good spot to watch? Are you a fan of Isle of Man tt? I remember watching on tv and Rossi was watching from side street saying those guys are out of their mind... Rossi... Saying other people are crazy. That's a scary thought!
Nah nah keep your draws on! I didn't get to see it live, unfortunately. I was studying in Spain at the time, watching it with my buddy's foreign exchange "foster family." MotoGP is huge in Spain and people were STOKED!

As for the Isle of Man, I think it's the single ballsiest most off-the-chain form of motorsport I've ever seen. I can see why Rossi would say something like that. Watching those guys skim curbs and gutters on a 10-foot-wide street at 160+ is just mindblowing, and the crashes are so horribly violent that I couldn't picture myself ever attempting something like that. **** that!

I'm ashamed to say that I haven't kept up with MotoGP. Ever since I moved into college, I haven't found the time to watch anything on TV at all. I would love to go to a race though!