UPDATE: The event tickets are on sale now!!
We tried to pack as much value as possible to make sure EVERYBODY has a GREAT time!!
I know there have never been "tickets" to Waketoberfest before but we think it should cost everyone about the same as previous years at Emma Long & Pace Bend but with ALOT more fun to be had!!
The $75 Three Day Passes include:
Unlimited Cable Rides all Weekend (normal day pass is $39 + another $27 for night riding), Event Shirt (normally $15-$20), One Meal Each Day (normally $5-$10 per meal), Poker Chips for Friday Poker Night (This is optional, all proceeds go to charity and you can use your "winnings" to "buy" lots of sick gear!!), Saturday Night Concert (let's say $20), and MORE!! So for $75 you get approx $265 worth of FUN!!
There are several other options to choose from but that is by far the most BANG for your BUCK!!
If you plan on camping in an RV or Travel Trailer you will need a generator and to reserve your spot ASAP as those will for sure sell out!! An RV spot is only $35 for all three days and that is per RV, not per person. (One vehicle parking spot per RV, carpooling is encouraged)
Car/Tent camping is $20 for three days per vehicle.
Waketoberfest is back and will be bigger & badder than ever!! We’re turning 13 so get ready for the unruly teenage years!! It’s time to go big or go home. Unlike past TSR events but like every Waketoberfest... RV & Tent camping WILL be available onsite!! We plan on setting the bar for all future wake culture festivals to come so don’t miss out!!
- There will be camping onsite, both RV ($35) and (tent/car $20)
- Admission will also include a couple meals provided by sponsors (Wahoo's, P Terry’s, and a few others...)
- Admission $75 Weekend Pass, $30 Friday, $45 Saturday, $20 Sunday
- Parking free for carpoolers of 4 or more, otherwise $5
- Competition info and preregistration will be posted soon
Friday Oct 21: Canyon Lake Marina and Sailor's Lakeside Grille
- Surf contest on Canyon Lake Women's and Men's Division
- Women’s Wakeboard Boat
- Double Up Contest
- Dealer Boat Demos MasterCraft, Supra, Nautique, Moomba, and Tige
- Wahoo’s BBQ
- Charity Casino Auction and Raffle
Saturday Oct 22:
- Early Cable Riding until 9-10am
- Juniors Cable 10am
- Women's Cable 11am
- Wakeskate Launch 12pm
- Lunch from P Terry’s
- Ruckus Event?
- Best Trick Cable 2pm
- Boardstop Winch Comp 3pm
- Women’s SUP Race 4pm
- SUP demos on the boat lake, some races
- Big Wheel Races Team Relay or other fun events
- Bikini Contest 7pm
- Live Music and DJ's All Day (so far LIVE Music includes Cody Jasper Band http://www.myspace.com/jasperblues/m...woman-76320294
and Full Service http://www.myspace.com/fullservice/m...mpets-44365574
- Night Cable Riding (after events)
- After Hours Campground Events (You know FUN!)
Sunday Oct 23:
- Gospel Brunch from Wahoo’s with many specials to great to list
- Cable riding of course and maybe some follow up events
Many more details to come...
Expect the MOST action packed fun filled wake weekend of your life!!
Contests, Music, Night Riding... FUN!! Bands TBA (local talent)...
Strap your safety helmet on and get ready for a rockin' good time!!
Questions? Concerns? Let us have it!!
Buy your tickets online at http://www.waketoberfest.eventbrite.com
Find us as always: http://www.360wakeboard.com
Like us on facebook: http://www.facebook.com/360wake
Visit the event page: http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=106302089476163
*Events and times subject to change