Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Find A Third/Be A Third

Old     (GnarShredd)      Join Date: Sep 2011       10-12-2011, 1:20 PM Reply   
Anyone need a second or third? I haven't ridden boat in a while (mostly cable) but would love to try and get back in to it. I can pay in cash, home-made beer, and/or winch pulls. Available most weekends (work during the week)

Additionally, if you need a driver I have plenty of boating experience. I used to be a ski instructor and have clocked hundreds of hours behind boats of all types so you can trust me with your ride if you need a pull!
Old     (iorio78)      Join Date: Oct 2011       10-18-2011, 6:35 PM Reply   
Hey this is Daniel Iorio,
I'm looking for a 2nd or 3rd to ride behind my 1989 2001 nautique, I have a Razor tower and about 1500 lbs in sacks. just bought the boat. I also have been riding cable alot but now i hit seminole or tarpon. Hit me back if you wanna ride. mostly weekends or after 5.
dan@promarineperformance.com
Old    LR3w8kbrdr            10-18-2011, 8:13 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by iorio78 View Post
Hey this is Daniel Iorio,
I'm looking for a 2nd or 3rd to ride behind my 1989 2001 nautique, I have a Razor tower and about 1500 lbs in sacks. just bought the boat. I also have been riding cable alot but now i hit seminole or tarpon. Hit me back if you wanna ride. mostly weekends or after 5.
dan@promarineperformance.com
Great boat choice...cant beat the classic 2001! 89' was the best & last yr for that boat. Im in the Tampa area too, so I'll reach out to you sometime. I too spend most of my time at the cable park now after selling our malibu.
Old     (iorio78)      Join Date: Oct 2011       10-22-2011, 9:05 AM Reply   
Thanks man,
Yeah i love the boat. Still trying to figure out where i need the ballast but it is throwing a pretty legit wake. If anyone is down just hit me up. 727 642 9198
Old    LR3w8kbrdr            10-22-2011, 12:26 PM Reply   
Quote:
Thanks man,
Yeah i love the boat. Still trying to figure out where i need the ballast but it is throwing a pretty legit wake. If anyone is down just hit me up. 727 642 9198
Look over at planetnatique or the2001.com. Some great advice and feedback over there! My next boat will be a 88-89' 2001 most likely
Old    LR3w8kbrdr            10-24-2011, 8:04 AM Reply   
Quote:
Thanks man,
Have you tried...300 in rear, a 440 flyhigh sac on each side of motor box, 200 in front (combo of lead, batteries, subs etc)? This seems to be the optimal ballast after all my research I dis over the summer. And also make sure to get a Acme 542 prop.