In July I broke a Ronix One that was out of warranty, so I started looking for a board to get me by until next season when i could afford something new. I checked eBay and found a company called Orlando Action Sports that was selling 2009-10 JStar boards. I ended up purchasing a 140cm Jstar Republik for $100 even, shipped. Brand new in packaging, three stage rocker, very similar to the Hyperlite Premier but more loose. They also had it in a 135cm for $90ish shipped. I've been riding the board for about a month now and it took some getting used to, but I can still do 80% of all my tricks and the other 20% I just haven't been confident throwing this season due to lack of riding. I can't find the boards on ebay anymore, but try sending an inquiry to this email: lpwake(at)yahoo.com and ask if they have any more available. A brand new board of this caliber for $90-$100 is pretty insane to me.