Started to get sick of the Sequoia. There were things that really drove me nuts on that vehicle.
1. The cruise control is awful. If you want to accelerate or decelerate using the steering wheel controls it only goes in 5mph increments.. makes absolutely no sense.
2. The cruise control had front sonar that you could not turn off. It would slow the car down when approaching a car in front of you.
3. the ipod/music/radio interface was horrible, as was the NAV
4. The stereo controls were hard to reach
5. MPG was god awful at 8.5 towing and 12 combined city/highyway
Anyway, after some discussing with Hate I decided to make the plung to an Ecoboost Super Crew. Have had it for about 5 weeks but just got the wheels/tires on it. Love the truck so far.. rides better, better ergonomics, better mpg (averaging 17.8 combined right now).... just overall I like it much better.