Articles
   
       
       
Pics/Video
   
       
       
Shop
Search
 
 
 
 
 
Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WAKE WORLD HOME
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Share 
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old    Michael Hunter (mhunter)      Join Date: Mar 2008       08-19-2011, 8:08 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by spf2275 View Post
The big 3 figured out that's it's a lot easier to deal with people that are Ok with dropping a 100k on a boat than it is dealing with people who push themselves up to 60k. The guy that drops a 100k is usually easy to please. The guy pushing himself to 60k wants the world because he pushed himself out of his comfort zone. If you read back through all the posts in this thread there is a clear cut example of this fact.
Here we go again. What 100k boat are you referring to?
Old    Miguel (migs)      Join Date: Aug 2006       08-19-2011, 8:09 AM Reply   
"I guess I am just a Kool Aid drinker my 210 is the best boat I have ever owned. I hope you feel the same about your boat. "

Yup, me too. And Ive owned MANY. Happy Friday, see u on the water this weekend
Old    Joel Treiger (spf2275)      Join Date: Mar 2011       08-19-2011, 8:20 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by mhunter View Post
Here we go again. What 100k boat are you referring to?
Just using round numbers as a generalization of the fact that people that can afford to pay more for a particular boat are easier to please than someone pushing their budget to buy a "price point" boat. It's proven in other industries and holds true for boat purchases as well. Im not going to go back and pull the quote because I could really care less but either in this thread or one similar, someone commenting on the ridiculousness of boat prices these days stated that if they were spending 60k on a boat then they would expect.... Named off about 20 things and that the boat would be perfect and never have any issues. They finished by stating that their budget for a boat was 35k.

It never fails that almost any thread about boats eventually gets hijacked and turns into a debate about how over priced boats are or a debate justifying the cost of a particular brand. This thread started out as Pics of the 2012 210 and turned into Nautiques are over priced. A guy was trying to share pics of a new boat which most people want to see and would be thankful for only to get dragged into a debate about fiberglass thickness bs and price. It's not like he posted a picture of the MSRP.
Old    Aaron (aarond0083)      Join Date: Apr 2007       08-19-2011, 8:41 AM Reply   
Once again...this thread makes me laugh. We have a 2012 210 with the upgraded Crusader CWS motor and the Coastal package on order with every possible option and even this boat isn't 100K. Without the trailer it's mid 80s and stripping off the Costal Package and and Z5 cargo bimini would give you a loaded 210 team below 80K. These numbers you guys are posting aren't reality and if they are I am glad I live where I do.

I'm not the super rich guy that drops money on a whim nor am I living off someone else's money. I work hard, make a decent salary, and I choose to spend some of it on the pinnacle of inboard boats. Nobody is forcing anyone to buy any boat, much less a Nautique. You guys need a 101 on how a business works before you whine about the price of a boat. Just my .2 cents.
Old    Joel Treiger (spf2275)      Join Date: Mar 2011       08-19-2011, 8:46 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by aarond0083 View Post
Once again...this thread makes me laugh. We have a 2012 210 with the upgraded Crusader CWS motor and the Coastal package on order with every possible option and even this boat isn't 100K. Without the trailer it's mid 80s and stripping off the Costal Package and and Z5 cargo bimini would give you a loaded 210 team below 80K. These numbers you guys are posting aren't reality and if they are I am glad I live where I do.

I'm not the super rich guy that drops money on a whim nor am I living off someone else's money. I work hard, make a decent salary, and I choose to spend some of it on the pinnacle of inboard boats. Nobody is forcing anyone to buy any boat, much less a Nautique. You guys need a 101 on how a business works before you whine about the price of a boat. Just my .2 cents.
Agree!!
Old    Adam R (wakecumberland)      Join Date: Oct 2007       08-19-2011, 8:49 AM Reply   
Because $80,000 is totally resasonable for a 21' ski boat.
Old    Joel Treiger (spf2275)      Join Date: Mar 2011       08-19-2011, 9:09 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wakecumberland View Post
Because $80,000 is totally resasonable for a 21' ski boat.
Must be. People keep buying them. Boats are no different than any other product.... It's worth what someone is is willing to pay for it. Is $4.50 for a gallon of gas reasonable? Is $130 reasonable for a pair of Nike shoes that's cost $1 to make in China? No, but as long as people keep buying them, they'll keep selling them. Thats the market.
Old    Sheldon (Fiveflat)      Join Date: Sep 2010       08-19-2011, 9:15 AM Reply   
The X-Star's at my local dealership have price tags of $125,000.
What they are selling for, I have no clue. I'm looking at Axis A20 and Tige R20 boats...
Old    Aaron (aarond0083)      Join Date: Apr 2007       08-19-2011, 9:17 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wakecumberland View Post
Because $80,000 is totally resasonable for a 21' ski boat.
For me, absolutely. Pay to play is what my Granddaddy always told me.
Old    Brett Yates (polarbill)      Join Date: Jun 2003       08-19-2011, 10:06 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by aarond0083 View Post
Once again...this thread makes me laugh. We have a 2012 210 with the upgraded Crusader CWS motor and the Coastal package on order with every possible option and even this boat isn't 100K. Without the trailer it's mid 80s and stripping off the Costal Package and and Z5 cargo bimini would give you a loaded 210 team below 80K. These numbers you guys are posting aren't reality and if they are I am glad I live where I do.

I'm not the super rich guy that drops money on a whim nor am I living off someone else's money. I work hard, make a decent salary, and I choose to spend some of it on the pinnacle of inboard boats. Nobody is forcing anyone to buy any boat, much less a Nautique. You guys need a 101 on how a business works before you whine about the price of a boat. Just my .2 cents.
I am not trying shoot down your point because I agree with most of it, but don't even bother with numbers if they don't include a trailer. When people say they spent X number of dollars 99% of the time it includes a tandem trailer(or should) so we can compare apples to apples.

Maybe that is something everybody needs to understand. When you are throwing out numbers include the price of a standard tandem trailer and basic options. If there is anything added or subtracted say so. Also, don't include Tax. States have different tax rates and some don't have tax at all. Just quote bottom line price before tax. This would make these comparisons a lot more valid.

I will agree that Nautiques, Malibus(they are in this discussion now as well) and Mastercrafts are all nicer boats then most the others but not as much as they are. Maybe 10 or 15 grand more but no where near 30+.

Axis A20-50-55
Axis A22-52-60
MB21-55-60
X2-80-90
X15-85-95
San210-80-90

I think those numbers are fairly accurate assuming no crazy options added or subtracted. Someone please tell me if I am off.
Old    Ian Brown (wakereviews)      Join Date: Sep 2006       08-19-2011, 10:24 AM Reply   
MB's can be had for 50k - http://www.onlyinboards.com/Details.aspx?ID=28443
Old    Miguel (migs)      Join Date: Aug 2006       08-19-2011, 10:37 AM Reply   
"The X-Star's at my local dealership have price tags of $125,000."

And you guys are worried about a 80K 210?
Old    Aaron (aarond0083)      Join Date: Apr 2007       08-19-2011, 10:41 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by polarbill View Post
I am not trying shoot down your point because I agree with most of it, but don't even bother with numbers if they don't include a trailer. When people say they spent X number of dollars 99% of the time it includes a tandem trailer(or should) so we can compare apples to apples.

Maybe that is something everybody needs to understand. When you are throwing out numbers include the price of a standard tandem trailer and basic options. If there is anything added or subtracted say so. Also, don't include Tax. States have different tax rates and some don't have tax at all. Just quote bottom line price before tax. This would make these comparisons a lot more valid.

I will agree that Nautiques, Malibus(they are in this discussion now as well) and Mastercrafts are all nicer boats then most the others but not as much as they are. Maybe 10 or 15 grand more but no where near 30+.

Axis A20-50-55
Axis A22-52-60
MB21-55-60
X2-80-90
X15-85-95
San210-80-90

I think those numbers are fairly accurate assuming no crazy options added or subtracted. Someone please tell me if I am off.
A 2012 210 with the trailer with options can be bought for slightly less than 80K. I can't speak for the other boats prices. If someone can't justify the price difference, that is fine. Like I said, that's why it's great that we have options. Boats are a luxury item and most people with luxury items have disposable income. There are a ton of people out there that would say 50K for any new boat is insane. Simple as that.
Old    Aaron (aarond0083)      Join Date: Apr 2007       08-19-2011, 10:44 AM Reply   
Like new 210s can be had for 60K. Someone buy mine, great boat. Four point solid stainless tower, analog dash, loaded, three years left on the warranty...everything people in this thread are crying about. I paid for a WakeWorld ad earlier so I don't feel shameful about spamming this thread a little. =)

https://www.onlyinboards.com/Details.aspx?ID=29475
Old    Nick Tomsyck (sidekicknicholas)      Join Date: Mar 2007       08-19-2011, 10:57 AM Reply   
Quote:
Like new 210s can be had for 60K.
a like new 210 is still more $$$ than a new MB though... someone dropping that much money probably wants the new compared to a "like new"
Old    Matt (MattieK27)      Join Date: Mar 2010       08-19-2011, 10:59 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by aarond0083 View Post
A 2012 210 with the trailer with options can be bought for slightly less than 80K.
If you got that (especially on a 2012), you got a damn good deal...
Old    Aaron (aarond0083)      Join Date: Apr 2007       08-19-2011, 11:55 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by sidekicknicholas View Post
a like new 210 is still more $$$ than a new MB though...
The three years left on the warranty with mine is what you get with a new other brand boat. Also, since it's used you skip the huge depreciation hit everyone throws around about buying any new boat, regardless of brand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sidekicknicholas View Post
someone dropping that much money probably wants the new compared to a "like new"
Someone "probably" does. Others "probably" would prefer a pre-owned Nautique in immaculate condition. My price is still a little negotiable.
Old    Brett B. (Brett_B)      Join Date: Sep 2010       08-19-2011, 12:30 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by aarond0083 View Post
Once again...this thread makes me laugh. We have a 2012 210 with the upgraded Crusader CWS motor and the Coastal package on order with every possible option and even this boat isn't 100K. Without the trailer it's mid 80s and stripping off the Costal Package and and Z5 cargo bimini would give you a loaded 210 team below 80K.
So if your new 2012 is mid 80s without a trailer, does that mean (for comparison purposes) that with a tandem axle trailer your new 210 would be ~$90k?

Edit: Also, how much does just the Coastal package cost?

Last edited by Brett_B; 08-19-2011 at 12:38 PM.
Old    Aaron (aarond0083)      Join Date: Apr 2007       08-19-2011, 12:41 PM Reply   
It's a Coastal Edition, which ads 9K to the price. Different motor, closed cooling, everything inside and out stainless, etc. Take the Coastal Edition, Z5, and underwater lights off and you have yourself a new 2012 210 in the mid-upper 70s.

Not once have I said a Nautique isn't pricey and even IMO overpriced a little. I am just trying to debunk the myth that a 21' Nautique is 90-100K as posted all over this thread.

Last edited by aarond0083; 08-19-2011 at 12:47 PM.
Old    Matt (MattieK27)      Join Date: Mar 2010       08-19-2011, 12:45 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by aarond0083 View Post
It's a Coastal Edition, which ads 9K to the price. Different motor, closed cooling, everything inside and out stainless, etc. Take the Coastal Edition, Z5, and underwater lights off and you have yourself a new 2012 210 in the mid 70s.

Not once have I said a Nautique isn't pricey and even IMO overpriced a little. I am just trying to debunk the myth that a 21' Nautique is 90-100K as posted all over this thread.
The fact you could get a 2012 210 for the same price as a 2011 lightly optioned 200 says volumes about how different dealers can be.
Old    Brett B. (Brett_B)      Join Date: Sep 2010       08-19-2011, 1:23 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by aarond0083 View Post
It's a Coastal Edition, which ads 9K to the price. Different motor, closed cooling, everything inside and out stainless, etc. Take the Coastal Edition, Z5, and underwater lights off and you have yourself a new 2012 210 in the mid-upper 70s.

Not once have I said a Nautique isn't pricey and even IMO overpriced a little. I am just trying to debunk the myth that a 21' Nautique is 90-100K as posted all over this thread.
Right, I'm simply trying to clarify/understand the pricing for comparison purposes since we are talking actual purchase prices here and not MSRP's which mean nothing.

Your boat with a trailer is ~$90k.
Your boat without trailer is mid $80's.
Your boat without coastal edition but with trailer is low $80's.
A more stripped down 2012 210 can be had in the mid to high $70's.

I look forward to seeing pictures of it when you get it!
Old    Eric Koehler (Erkoehler)      Join Date: Apr 2011       08-21-2011, 5:44 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by diamonddad View Post
Question: when pulling a rider, is every desired control available on the default screen?

I certainly would not want the driver having to multi-click down a menu system to understand/adjust the ride while driving.

Safety trumps every other consideration.
From the home screen you can see the engine temp, oil pressure, volts, fuel, speed, rpm, turn on and off cruise control, adjust speed on cruise control, adjust stereo volume, and see the depth finder.
Old    Eric Koehler (Erkoehler)      Join Date: Apr 2011       08-21-2011, 5:57 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattieK27 View Post
The fact you could get a 2012 210 for the same price as a 2011 lightly optioned 200 says volumes about how different dealers can be.
What dealer are you shopping?
Old    Ian Brown (wakereviews)      Join Date: Sep 2006       08-22-2011, 6:39 AM Reply   
Just want to throw this out there, but i went through a 210 and 230 from N3 Boatworks at the Worlds yesterday and they are very very nice boats. The new dash with only the screen certainly looks better in person but i will join the camp with those who like the two analog gauges with the screen in the middle. Anyway, there were some things I really liked about the 230. The seating, the pull out trash can, the drivers seat was super comfortable and easy to see over the windshield (even for a short guy), tower was rock solid. Should definitely check out these boats if you are in the market.
Old    Chris C (cboom12)      Join Date: Jul 2004       08-23-2011, 1:42 PM Reply   
I ve been wanting to post in this thread for a few days but i just got around to getting my password reset from the old site. (thats how long its been since my last post) Anyway a couple thoughts. All wake boats are overpriced for what they are ESPECIALLY MC and CC. Mc and CC are so arrogant and over priced they have both lost huge dealers due to pricing. For what its worth, and i don't know the details, Larson Marine in Nor Cal no longer carries CC any more because not only were the boats too expensive but they wanted the dealer to order more boats even though they couldn't sell the ones they had. Larson also sells Malibu And MB who were both willing to work with the dealers to help them move their inventory in down economic times. The other thing i wanted to bring up is the old 210 hull as a price point. I was told by someone that worried for CC that not only do they not want a price point boat because CC's are not price point boats but that it is actually more expensive to build the old style boats that the new ones because of the one piece top deck in new boats. Not that it matters but i jut thought it was funny that they advertise the newer manufacturing techniques as this revolution and in turn charge you more when it actually costs less to build. The last thing i wanted to say is that The whole market demand argument for boat prices id ridiculous. Boat sales are WAY down over they glory years of the early 2000s , yet prices keep going up. Normally prices go up with sales not against them. Dealers are dropping like flys and team riders are loosing their boat sponsors because of the economy yet prices keep rising. I used to work at a MC dealer and boats were way overpriced back then, and prices have risen $ 30- 40,000 over the last 5 years. There is no way you can convince me that costs have increased that much or that boats have improved that much over 5 years. I realize they are not running a charity and maybe im just bitter but it really irritates me that they price a good portion of the people that really appreciate their boats out of the market. End rant
Old    Erik (kinger)      Join Date: Jun 2007       08-23-2011, 1:58 PM Reply   
Chris,

its supply and demand. Sales can be down all you want but if the supply is down more then demand then it doesn't matter prices still go up. They just cut back production. I understand your rant though and don't disagree with it.

Last edited by kinger; 08-23-2011 at 1:59 PM. Reason: correction
Old    Tampa Wake (tampawake)      Join Date: Mar 2008       08-23-2011, 2:41 PM Reply   
In that latest Axis video they quoted selling a 1000 boats world wide. Of course its a Malibu based company. Seems like Bu figured it out. Still think 50 - 65k is too much for an A22. Would have liked them to stay as close to the 40k price with tower, ballast, bim, racks, cruise and generic 4 speaker stereo and no carpet offered.
Old    Erik Forinash (4Nash)      Join Date: May 2011       08-23-2011, 3:06 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by cboom12 View Post
I ve been wanting to post in this thread for a few days but i just got around to getting my password reset from the old site. (thats how long its been since my last post) Anyway a couple thoughts. All wake boats are overpriced for what they are ESPECIALLY MC and CC. Mc and CC are so arrogant and over priced they have both lost huge dealers due to pricing. For what its worth, and i don't know the details, Larson Marine in Nor Cal no longer carries CC any more because not only were the boats too expensive but they wanted the dealer to order more boats even though they couldn't sell the ones they had....
Agreed....the same thing happened to the Mastercraft dealer here. Mastercraft kept wanting them to order more boats and they couldn't sell the ones they had so they gave up the MC line.
Old    Seahawks #1 Fan Robert T (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       08-23-2011, 6:49 PM Reply   
I have heard of more Mastercraft dealers going belly up or switching lines than all the other manufactures together.They must be putting too much pressure on the dealers or not helping them move their inventory.
Old    Chris C (cboom12)      Join Date: Jul 2004       08-23-2011, 8:31 PM Reply   
Copes was the biggest MC dealer in the world and they had to give up the line for the same reasons. I believe but am not totally sure that Larson had CC for a really long time.
Old    Aaron (aarond0083)      Join Date: Apr 2007       08-24-2011, 5:32 AM Reply   
I may be wrong but didn't people all over the forums bash Copes for their terrible customer service post sale?
Old    Davis (Texan)      Join Date: May 2011       08-24-2011, 11:55 AM Reply   
My boat is better than your boat.
Old    McGavin (Shooter)      Join Date: Apr 2010       08-24-2011, 1:52 PM Reply   
My dealer California Correct Craft, who I was happy with, lost The Nautique line because they couldn't order enough boat like stated above. Very disappointing because they were a long time respected dealer..

http://www.planetnautique.com/vb3/sh...r-coming-loose

Here is another example of why I'm disappointed in CC. I would expect more from a manufactue that claims to only sell the best
Old    Kat Laird (wakekat15)      Join Date: Jul 2005       08-25-2011, 10:49 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by aarond0083 View Post
Like new 210s can be had for 60K. Someone buy mine, great boat. Four point solid stainless tower, analog dash, loaded, three years left on the warranty...everything people in this thread are crying about. I paid for a WakeWorld ad earlier so I don't feel shameful about spamming this thread a little. =)

https://www.onlyinboards.com/Details.aspx?ID=29475
You only have 133 hours on your '09 and you're buying a new one?! Wow...do you live in cold weather? My '09 SAN has 385 hours on it. Looks like a great boat & I'm sure you'll have no trouble selling it. The '12 model looks awesome...just hope you get to use it more! :-D
Old    Erik (kinger)      Join Date: Jun 2007       08-25-2011, 11:03 AM Reply   
Wasn't their ownership change @ California Correct Craft also and some other things that contributed to them losing Nautique? i could be wrong but that just my understanding of the situation. And just a side note they still have a great service department.
Old    Jo Shmoe (joeshmoe)      Join Date: Jan 2003       08-25-2011, 3:05 PM Reply   
As far as I'm concerned nautique has set the standard for wake performance, so they should make an entry level boat with that hull and make a ton of money!
Old    SamIngram            08-25-2011, 3:36 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shooter View Post
My dealer California Correct Craft, who I was happy with, lost The Nautique line because they couldn't order enough boat like stated above. Very disappointing because they were a long time respected dealer..

http://www.planetnautique.com/vb3/sh...r-coming-loose

Here is another example of why I'm disappointed in CC. I would expect more from a manufactue that claims to only sell the best
Same thing in AZ, Correct Craft got rid of the family owned dealership in business since 1979. They went with a new dealer who order boats. The old dealer was/is awesome - great service!
Old    Aaron (aarond0083)      Join Date: Apr 2007       08-25-2011, 3:37 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wakekat15 View Post
You only have 133 hours on your '09 and you're buying a new one?! Wow...do you live in cold weather? My '09 SAN has 385 hours on it. Looks like a great boat & I'm sure you'll have no trouble selling it. The '12 model looks awesome...just hope you get to use it more! :-D
155 hours now. We had a very light season last year. Normal for us is 75-80 per year. We also spend a lot more time on the water than the hours show. I love to wakeskate and wakesurf but I'd say at least half of our time on the water, the motor isn't running. Being out on the lake in the water with music playing, family friends, cold beverage in hand, etc. is just as important to me as riding.

Edit: and we're going to a 2012 mainly because of the Coastal Edition. My inlaws live 90 miles away at the coast and we want to be able to use our boat on the Intercoastal Waterway. Have access to lift and miles of morning and evening glass on the sound side of an island.

Last edited by aarond0083; 08-25-2011 at 3:40 PM.
Old    Aaron (aarond0083)      Join Date: Apr 2007       08-30-2011, 7:46 AM Reply   
2012 Nautiques do come with new three in one analog gauge dashes and without the LINC. Here is a loaded 210 from N3 boat works with said analog dash and manual ballast / heater rocker switches.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LrwIHYR8QhE



Old    Jerry McClain (cedarcreek216V)      Join Date: Aug 2011       08-30-2011, 8:18 AM Reply   
This thread makes me laugh. It sounds like there's a lot of envy out there for some reason. Boat sales and price points are no different than everything else we deal with in life. The same hamburger is a different price at different restaurants. One tells you theirs is better than the other and if you believe it you're willing to pay the extra cost. If you don't believe it, you don't pay the extra price and go get the cheaper one. It doesn't mean the person choosing to pay the extra price for what they believe is better is any dumber than the other person, just made a different choice.

CC would not be in business if they were not selling boats, so how can anyone blame them for pricing their product where it is when people are buying it. Try telling Buxton Marine here in Dallas that their boats are over priced and noone will buy them. They can not keep a new boat on their lot for more than a week before it's gone. Our family did not want to pay the price for a brand new Nautique, but wanted a brand new Nautique so we waited until 2010 and found a 2009 factory leftover that we picked up for way less than any price listed on here for any manufacturer listed. Of course we were limited to the color options they and feature options they had, but were able to get a great boat at a great price and the options we wanted that it did not have and still walk out with an incredible deal.

Bottom line is, to each their own, we should all just be happy with what we have and enjoy being on the water.
Old    Seahawks #1 Fan Robert T (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       08-30-2011, 8:57 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by cedarcreek216V View Post
This thread makes me laugh. It sounds like there's a lot of envy out there for some reason. Boat sales and price points are no different than everything else we deal with in life. The same hamburger is a different price at different restaurants. One tells you theirs is better than the other and if you believe it you're willing to pay the extra cost. If you don't believe it, you don't pay the extra price and go get the cheaper one. It doesn't mean the person choosing to pay the extra price for what they believe is better is any dumber than the other person, just made a different choice.

CC would not be in business if they were not selling boats, so how can anyone blame them for pricing their product where it is when people are buying it. Try telling Buxton Marine here in Dallas that their boats are over priced and noone will buy them. They can not keep a new boat on their lot for more than a week before it's gone. Our family did not want to pay the price for a brand new Nautique, but wanted a brand new Nautique so we waited until 2010 and found a 2009 factory leftover that we picked up for way less than any price listed on here for any manufacturer listed. Of course we were limited to the color options they and feature options they had, but were able to get a great boat at a great price and the options we wanted that it did not have and still walk out with an incredible deal.

Bottom line is, to each their own, we should all just be happy with what we have and enjoy being on the water.
I couldn't agree more,there is alot of envy on wakeworld.I personally am happy for anyone who can get what they want.They worked for it.It wasn't given to them.So we should be happy that the same opportunity exists for us.Be Happy!
Old    Andrew Moreton (andrew_moreton)      Join Date: Feb 2003       09-12-2011, 7:43 PM Reply   
Saw that the 2012 Nautique website is up and the featured white and blue 210 includes the standard gauges as shown above and not the LINC system.
Old    rehabmoto.com (xmarksthespot)      Join Date: Oct 2006       09-12-2011, 10:10 PM Reply   
like it, take the graphics off and cusom make a revised 99-05 210 tower and it would look insane!
Old    Tampa Wake (tampawake)      Join Date: Mar 2008       09-13-2011, 1:12 PM Reply   
Can someone please explain to me why CC seats are so damn close to the floor. I am 6'1" and my knees are up around my head when I sit in my buddies 210. Its the same in the 230. However, if you see the drivers seat they scoop the floor out there and have a drain. I love the boats but if your over 5'5" its uncomfortable.

Reply
Share 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 5:48 AM.

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
Wake World Home

 

© 2012 eWake, Inc.    
Advertise    |    Contact    |    Terms of Use    |    Privacy Policy    |    Report Abuse    |    Conduct    |    About Us