Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (cheesydog)      Join Date: Mar 2009       08-10-2011, 7:06 PM Reply   
So i just learned mobe 5's at cable the other day, was feeling pretty cocky that I hadnt had any bad falls learning it, and then BAM this happens

Next attempt was slightly better

Old     (captain_vilfo)      Join Date: Apr 2007       08-11-2011, 5:25 AM Reply   
nice man, both vids played at exactly the same time so it went.. OUCH.. NICE
Old     (irishrider92)      Join Date: Jun 2009       08-11-2011, 6:12 AM Reply   
Second one was sweet dude! I did something like that at McCormick's at xmas. Was getting halfcab rolls grand so i thought switch mobius time! Went up and had no idea where I was. BAM! Winded and concussed for the next 10 mins. Not cool
Old     (stoked_32)      Join Date: Aug 2007       08-11-2011, 7:39 AM Reply   
nice job man, props for getting back on the board and stick one after the slam
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       08-11-2011, 8:00 AM Reply   
Watching the angle the board hit the water in that first video I'm surprised you don't have sore ankles. Congrats on sticking it.
Old     (cheesydog)      Join Date: Mar 2009       08-11-2011, 5:54 PM Reply   
ha ha thanks, yeh after that slam I forced myself to try again straight away so I didnt get a mental block about doing it

What cracks me up is watch how long it takes for me to surface after the slam, i came out of the bindings and went under pretty far lol
Old     (nuckledragger)      Join Date: Jun 2004       08-11-2011, 9:37 PM Reply   
Damn Mark. Did you peel the eyelids back?