Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (norbiv)      Join Date: May 2009       02-22-2011, 4:10 PM Reply   
This my world. like the song says. me and my homies all went out to chill at owc a few days ago. Check it out

from Norbi Vasko on Vimeo.

Old     (downfortheride)      Join Date: Jun 2005 Location: SLC, UT 5600'       02-22-2011, 8:48 PM Reply   
SO! Dude in the last shot "Mr water runner!" lost his shades with that stunt?

Norbi ~~ Either your editing skills kick a$$ or you ride solid! Bro lets get your name on top of some tournys for cable! Kill'n it!
Old     (lseghatch)      Join Date: Aug 2005       02-22-2011, 9:18 PM Reply   
Nice riding. Do you have floats on your helmet cam (go pro?) or is it tethered somehow?
Old     (norbiv)      Join Date: May 2009       02-23-2011, 8:28 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by downfortheride View Post
SO! Dude in the last shot "Mr water runner!" lost his shades with that stunt?

Norbi ~~ Either your editing skills kick a$$ or you ride solid! Bro lets get your name on top of some tournys for cable! Kill'n it!
haha he probably did I was thinking the same thing. thanks dude Ive been competing on the european pro tour mostly and some random events here and there in the states. Ill def try to keep shreddin/competing as long as I can! while filming most of the time obviously
Old     (norbiv)      Join Date: May 2009       02-23-2011, 8:29 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by lseghatch View Post
Nice riding. Do you have floats on your helmet cam (go pro?) or is it tethered somehow?
Thanks! and no floaties its a contour HD and Im pretty sure it'd float by itself with just the case but I have the helmet straps with the adjustable tilting dock on it. its bada$$!
Old     (SLWK)      Join Date: Feb 2011       02-23-2011, 1:31 PM Reply   
my head felt all shaky after watching that..
Old     (BlitzedVLX)      Join Date: Feb 2011       02-23-2011, 1:47 PM Reply   
Nice riding, cant wait to make a trip to OWC in April! Contour HD does a great job, I will have to research into it instead of the go pro hd
Old     (wakecumberlandky)      Join Date: Feb 2011       02-23-2011, 3:10 PM Reply   
Nice edit bro! I'm very impressed with the Contour HD, but I will stick with my gopro for sure!
Old     (norbiv)      Join Date: May 2009       02-23-2011, 4:36 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlitzedVLX View Post
Nice riding, cant wait to make a trip to OWC in April! Contour HD does a great job, I will have to research into it instead of the go pro hd
yeah dude trust me. you cant beat it. you can have 2 preset settings with a click it changes from low light to high light you can set the sharpness contrast brightness even bit depth and many more!
The lense rotates its got laser pointers. go pro who ? cant beat it
Old     (norbiv)      Join Date: May 2009       02-23-2011, 4:37 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wakecumberlandky View Post
Nice edit bro! I'm very impressed with the Contour HD, but I will stick with my gopro for sure!
I feel you. whatever works for you. Im just not a fan of the fisheye distortion or the memory cards they use
Old     (norbiv)      Join Date: May 2009       02-23-2011, 4:39 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by SLWK View Post
my head felt all shaky after watching that..
welcome to my world
Old     (SLWK)      Join Date: Feb 2011       02-24-2011, 9:42 AM Reply   
?
Old     (norbiv)      Join Date: May 2009       02-24-2011, 1:07 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by SLWK View Post
?
meaning thats how my head feels after/when I ride
Old     (BCMWAKE61209)      Join Date: Apr 2010       02-25-2011, 3:50 PM Reply   
sick sick sick...........

norbi if u ever get stuck in nc i got a place for you to stay!!!!!

legit son. great edit........ as usual!!!!!!
Old     (yeahhh)      Join Date: Feb 2011       02-25-2011, 4:28 PM Reply   
people have low vid standards.. just sayn..
Old     (norbiv)      Join Date: May 2009       02-25-2011, 5:37 PM Reply   
Thanks Casey! Appreciated
Old     (BCMWAKE61209)      Join Date: Apr 2010       02-26-2011, 4:03 PM Reply   
Gotta love the haters. World couldn't go round without em.
Hahaha
Old     (norbiv)      Join Date: May 2009       02-26-2011, 4:52 PM Reply   
HAHA Keeps reminding me Im doing something right
Old     (norbiv)      Join Date: May 2009       02-26-2011, 4:53 PM Reply   
He/she`s prolly just too scared to actually try and create something. cuz that would mean sacrificing his/her own time. poor baby
Old     (daveronix199)      Join Date: Feb 2009       02-26-2011, 5:41 PM Reply   
Really Norbi... Do you find the contour that much better?
Old     (kyle_L)      Join Date: Mar 2010       02-27-2011, 5:12 AM Reply   
That gap to back lip on the rooftop was SOOOOO nasty. I think that was my favorite trick done in any of the videos you have made of all of the riders. People don't realize how fickle and difficult that rail is unless they have hit it, but in my opinion its probably the most tech rail at any of the cables and to do that big of a transfer on it with how fast you are landing takes STONES!!. Awesome video
Old     (norbiv)      Join Date: May 2009       02-27-2011, 9:17 AM Reply   
Cheerz Kyle I love that thing its Jibtacular. and yes Dave Contours the way! in my opinion