Okay so it turns right but it's an absolute bear to do it. Turns left no problem....
- Only happens when on a plane
- Doesn't matter if the boat is weighted or not.
- The steering cable isn't bad, I had one go bad on our last boat and this is a different feeling.
- On the trailer the rudder moves easily by hand and using the wheel.
- Not a problem at slow speeds but really just about anything over 20 MPH.
- No visual imperfections or dents on the rudder, prop, skags, etc...
- Prop sounds like its cavitation when I try to turn right
This problem is new as of a few weeks ago. Any idea what I may be dealing with?