Articles
   
       
       
Pics/Video
   
       
       
Shop
Search
 
 
 
 
 
Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WAKE WORLD HOME
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Share 
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old    Greg (silvermustang35)      Join Date: Jul 2008       07-27-2010, 12:06 PM Reply   
Was looking over at the crew and saw this, wanted to link over to it so everybody can see the pics of the 2011 bu line. Looks real impressive and thats awesome how the blower kicks on automatically at the beginning. Have fun!
http://www.themalibucrew.com/forums/...c/27948-2011s/
Old    Ryan Cowan (aces6692)      Join Date: Nov 2006       07-27-2010, 12:32 PM Reply   
can you post the pics? cant see them unless you join the forum over there.
Old    Jason Barber (A7X_LSV_23)      Join Date: Mar 2010       07-27-2010, 12:51 PM Reply   
Supercharged... OMG Epic!
Old    M-Dizzle (liquidmx)      Join Date: Jun 2005       07-27-2010, 12:57 PM Reply   
They are definitely moving forward and listening to their loyal followers....Snap out Carpet...AWESOME!!!, Supercharged...YES!!!
Old    Brett Yates (polarbill)      Join Date: Jun 2003       07-27-2010, 1:11 PM Reply   
They look real nice. It looks like they have gone to powdercoating the sides of the tower to match the boat. That is a very good move. 2 touchscreen LCD's is a little overboard though. Overall they look a lot better than the new Mastercrafts.
Old    Diggs (pdxWAKE) (tyler97217)      Join Date: Aug 2004       07-27-2010, 1:13 PM Reply   
lookin good....
Old     (malibudude)      Join Date: Feb 2001       07-27-2010, 1:16 PM Reply   
Ryan,

Just join we aren't too hard on you MC guys...lol
Old    Bruizza (bruizza)      Join Date: May 2009       07-27-2010, 1:53 PM Reply   
Registered like half an hour ago and still haven't received the auto-email to activate my account. I want to see these pictures!!!
Old    Ryan Cowan (aces6692)      Join Date: Nov 2006       07-27-2010, 1:56 PM Reply   
malibudude, ha i now understand why the pics were not posted ha, it looked like there was 5 or 6 pics before i joined. haha. the boats look really nice, like really nice, but that steering wheel is just about as bad as the new mc automatic tower haha.
Old    Ty (wakeandsnow27)      Join Date: Jun 2004       07-27-2010, 1:57 PM Reply   
someone just attach the pics here.
Old    Brian (RYDEAZ11)      Join Date: May 2010       07-27-2010, 2:18 PM Reply   
I agree....attach the pictures here.
Old    SamIngram            07-27-2010, 2:20 PM Reply   
Yup, I tried to register and nothing...
Old    Brandon Key (bkey79)      Join Date: May 2010       07-27-2010, 2:28 PM Reply   
There are a TON of pics, here are a few...
Attached Images
     
Old    Dave (bcrider)      Join Date: Apr 2006       07-27-2010, 2:38 PM Reply   
love that white tower! That there is a nice color combo. Looks like it's flaked....sweeet!
Old    Seahawks #1 Fan Robert T (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       07-27-2010, 2:53 PM Reply   
I LIKE IT. i think it looks sweet. the steering wheel is okay,probable made that way for better vision of dash and instruments.i like white tower,the board racks look high[i'm only 5'6"]. what length is it ? it looks like 20 or 21ft.but has nice color combo.
Old    Nu Bu (05mobiuslsv)      Join Date: Apr 2006       07-27-2010, 3:00 PM Reply   
That's the VLX 21'6" with 100" beam. I agree that steering wheel is pretty hard to stomach.
Old    Lionel (lionel)      Join Date: Nov 2005       07-27-2010, 3:02 PM Reply   
I wasn't a fan of the steering wheel until someone pointed out that it makes it easy to see the screens! Well thought out!
Old    Eric (wakeboardin2k4)      Join Date: Sep 2006       07-27-2010, 3:04 PM Reply   
Not that those people who order a 2011 Malibu are super concerned about having a marina take care of their boat needs when an issue arrises but I feel lie the touch screens (in all the manufacturers boats) are going to pretty costly to repair down the line once your warranty is up?
Old    Jon Matrix (jonnymatrix5)      Join Date: Jul 2010       07-27-2010, 3:08 PM Reply   
Thats a clean setup! The graphics look pretty sweet on it.
Old    SamIngram            07-27-2010, 3:12 PM Reply   
Here are a lot more of them...

I can't wait to see how long that "transom couch" stays on the boat. I know at my lake all sorts of idiots are going to try to ride back there while under way. I give it less than a year before someone dies while riding back there...
Attached Images
            
Old    Richard White (4white)      Join Date: Apr 2010       07-27-2010, 3:22 PM Reply   
WOW!! Very nice.
Old    G $krilla (burbanized)      Join Date: Mar 2004       07-27-2010, 4:30 PM Reply   
Badass
Old    Hate N Pain (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       07-27-2010, 4:45 PM Reply   
Man Malibu can make a classy elegant boat. Inside and out they are beautiful with excellent functionality to boot. I don't care for the transom couch, its not a bad idea nor does it look bad I simply never want to sacrifice any sun pad at all. Love the gauges and all the touch screen but I am still a little leary of it on a boat. I think Malibu should get away from Fosgate and start offering a Pro Audio set up on the tower. All in all top top notch just as one would expect from malibu.
Old    Tim White (wetsounds1)      Join Date: Jan 2006       07-27-2010, 4:52 PM Reply   
Hate,

Done! Look very closely at the white tower shot..........Wet Sounds PRO 696.

Tim
Wet Sounds
Old    Mike (mfenton)      Join Date: May 2009       07-27-2010, 5:07 PM Reply   
Nice boat, Too bad they probably want an arm and a leg for it.
Old    Mario (mdaijogo)      Join Date: Mar 2010       07-27-2010, 5:19 PM Reply   
An arm, leg, kidney, pancreas, and wishbone. Nice looking boat.

m-
Old    mojo            07-27-2010, 6:02 PM Reply   
what is this transom sofa thing?
Old    Brett Yates (polarbill)      Join Date: Jun 2003       07-27-2010, 6:05 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by mojo View Post
what is this transom sofa thing?
Look at the last pic
Old    Ty (wakeandsnow27)      Join Date: Jun 2004       07-27-2010, 6:09 PM Reply   
i've clearly missed something.... is that an expandable swim deck/platform?

tim white- aren't they also in the photo of the red/black with white interior?

Last edited by wakeandsnow27; 07-27-2010 at 6:14 PM. Reason: spelling
Old    Jon (jon4pres)      Join Date: May 2004       07-27-2010, 8:13 PM Reply   
I think it is just showing that it comes off.

Awesome looking boats. Way to go Malibu.
Old    Travis (fman)      Join Date: Nov 2008       07-27-2010, 8:48 PM Reply   
Beautiful boats! Malibu always puts out great products...... very nice!
Old    Jacob Ruppert (jacobs0222i)      Join Date: Sep 2008       07-27-2010, 9:39 PM Reply   
What boat is that last one?
Old    Jacob Ruppert (jacobs0222i)      Join Date: Sep 2008       07-27-2010, 9:40 PM Reply   
lets see the rest of the pics.
Old    Nu Bu (05mobiuslsv)      Join Date: Apr 2006       07-27-2010, 9:47 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacobs0222i View Post
What boat is that last one?
Sunsetter 247
Old    malibu (malibuboats4)      Join Date: Sep 2008       07-27-2010, 10:47 PM Reply   
Malibu use to have the best looking dashboards, but that new one makes it look terrible.
Old    malibu (malibuboats4)      Join Date: Sep 2008       07-28-2010, 1:28 AM Reply   
^^^^^ The steering wheel that is
Old    Greg (silvermustang35)      Join Date: Jul 2008       07-28-2010, 5:50 AM Reply   
Sorry about not responding, for some reason it didnt notify me there were responses and I was away from the forums last night, looks like the pics got put up though so rockin job, ill try to grab more to post up too. They are looking real good though, props to Malibu
Old    Ajholt7 (ajholt7)      Join Date: Apr 2009       07-28-2010, 5:55 AM Reply   
I just noticed the camera. Pretty cool. I guess that is what it is.
Old    Tommy G (tommyg)      Join Date: Apr 2002       07-28-2010, 7:19 AM Reply   
Malibu definitely does their dash better than anyone else imo (other than the hideous steering wheel anyway). I actually like the way manufacturers are going with the transom seating (helpful for those of us with small kids who spend significant time beached), but I like MC's application better. It gives a couple of seats back there while preserving the deck if the ladies want to lay out. Malibu gives more space back there it really interrupts the overall space. As for Sam's comment on folks sitting back there while underway...consider it part of the evolution process...
Old    Chattwake (chattwake)      Join Date: Jan 2010       07-28-2010, 7:21 AM Reply   
Well, just when I thought the MSRP's on wakeboats couldn't go up any more.... A supercharged CTS-V motor. That's badass, but how much is that option going to be??? My friend was at the BU factory last week and saw a LS7 motor being put in a boat. What model can you get that motor in?

How is it that I got by with a Monsoon 340 in my 2007 VLX???

I've got to say that the fit and finish of the BU's never ceases to impress. Not sure about that steering wheel, but you can always swap it out for something different. That's what I did on my 230.
Old    Tim White (wetsounds1)      Join Date: Jan 2006       07-28-2010, 8:56 AM Reply   
[QUOTE=wakeandsnow27;1614406]i've clearly missed something.... is that an expandable swim deck/platform?

tim white- aren't they also in the photo of the red/black with white interior?[/QUOTE

The red and white LSV has the Wet Sounds PRO 696 on the tower and so does the black and white WS 427.

Here is another shot where you can see the horns. The PRO 696 do not have the grille part on the front so you can see the horn. The car audio based speakers with the grille are still an option as well. So you can see a few have the 6x9 cans with the car audio based and some have the 6x9 cans with the PRO 696. This gives the consumer some great options. Also, when stepping up to the PRO 696, the package also steps up to a larger amp.

Tim
Wet Sounds
Attached Images
 
Old    Tre (tre)      Join Date: Jul 2002       07-28-2010, 9:01 AM Reply   
I already thought Malibu had the best fit and finish. This looks even better. Those guys just seem to get it all right. IMHO, Mastercraft, Natique, and Supra are all behind (and no, I don't own a Malibu).

Last edited by tre; 07-28-2010 at 9:04 AM.
Old     (malibudude)      Join Date: Feb 2001       07-28-2010, 9:06 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ajholt7 View Post
I just noticed the camera. Pretty cool. I guess that is what it is.
Yes that is what it is.
Old    Chris (cjh1669)      Join Date: Apr 2005       07-28-2010, 9:19 AM Reply   
[QUOTE=wetsounds1;1614667]
Quote:
Originally Posted by wakeandsnow27 View Post
i've clearly missed something.... is that an expandable swim deck/platform?

tim white- aren't they also in the photo of the red/black with white interior?[/QUOTE

The red and white LSV has the Wet Sounds PRO 696 on the tower and so does the black and white WS 427.

Here is another shot where you can see the horns. The PRO 696 do not have the grille part on the front so you can see the horn. The car audio based speakers with the grille are still an option as well. So you can see a few have the 6x9 cans with the car audio based and some have the 6x9 cans with the PRO 696. This gives the consumer some great options. Also, when stepping up to the PRO 696, the package also steps up to a larger amp.

Tim
Wet Sounds
I really like the looks of those 696's on the malibu
Old    Mike (ponyh8r)      Join Date: Dec 2004       07-28-2010, 9:25 AM Reply   
I am a Mastercraft and Natique diehard, but I am damn impressed. Malibu is in the running for my money next time around for sure.
Old    Hate N Pain (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       07-28-2010, 9:27 AM Reply   
@ Tim, nice! I have always loved the look of those titan cans, paired with pr audio and you have form and function. How are they acoustically for the 696? I would think they are a bit smallish.
Old    C.I.E. J-Rod (jarrod)      Join Date: May 2003       07-28-2010, 9:27 AM Reply   
The idea on the steering wheel is that it's heavily weighted in that one post. When you let go, it falls back to the nuetral position. I got to drive the R and D boat with all of that stuff installed. It was like a dream!
Old    Tim White (wetsounds1)      Join Date: Jan 2006       07-28-2010, 10:20 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by hatepain View Post
@ Tim, nice! I have always loved the look of those titan cans, paired with pr audio and you have form and function. How are they acoustically for the 696? I would think they are a bit smallish.
Hate, I designed the PRO 696 for this can! They will work great in other enclosures and fiberglass tower boxes but this titan can was what we used for all the development. They ROCK.

Tim
Wet Sounds
Old    Nu Bu (05mobiuslsv)      Join Date: Apr 2006       07-28-2010, 10:24 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by jarrod View Post
The idea on the steering wheel is that it's heavily weighted in that one post. When you let go, it falls back to the nuetral position. I got to drive the R and D boat with all of that stuff installed. It was like a dream!
That's some good insight into the intent, thanks for sharing.
Old    Nu Bu (05mobiuslsv)      Join Date: Apr 2006       07-28-2010, 10:26 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wetsounds1 View Post
Hate, I designed the PRO 696 for this can! They will work great in other enclosures and fiberglass tower boxes but this titan can was what we used for all the development. They ROCK.

Tim
Wet Sounds
Tim you'll have to step it up and get a 247 for the next official WS boat .
Old    Ryan (liquiddiet)      Join Date: Feb 2009       07-28-2010, 10:43 AM Reply   
What is this?
Old    mojo            07-28-2010, 10:49 AM Reply   
why would you need a 550hp engine in a ski or wake boat? while i think it's cool it seems unneeded. i think the new dash looks great. i never liked the last one. it seems like malibu has a good balance of bling and function.
Old    Nu Bu (05mobiuslsv)      Join Date: Apr 2006       07-28-2010, 10:50 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by liquiddiet View Post
What is this?
I think it's just a picture of the swim platform off the boat showing off the new platform mounts. It's a pretty wierd picture.
Old    Chris (cjh1669)      Join Date: Apr 2005       07-28-2010, 10:51 AM Reply   
It's just showing the deck and the power wedge underneath, nothing more. Looks like they may have changed how the deck connects, but I can't be sure they didn't do that in an 08 forward model, becasue mine is an 07 and is different than that.
Old    Chattwake (chattwake)      Join Date: Jan 2010       07-28-2010, 10:56 AM Reply   
It looks like a quick disconnect system. Look how it hinges and the pins in place.
Old    Chattwake (chattwake)      Join Date: Jan 2010       07-28-2010, 10:57 AM Reply   
Cam you put 2 485's on the tower yet?
Old    Charlie Koch (cwkoch)      Join Date: Aug 2006       07-28-2010, 10:59 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by chattwake View Post
Well, just when I thought the MSRP's on wakeboats couldn't go up any more.... A supercharged CTS-V motor. That's badass, but how much is that option going to be??? My friend was at the BU factory last week and saw a LS7 motor being put in a boat. What model can you get that motor in?

How is it that I got by with a Monsoon 340 in my 2007 VLX???

I've got to say that the fit and finish of the BU's never ceases to impress. Not sure about that steering wheel, but you can always swap it out for something different. That's what I did on my 230.
I heard the V-Series supercharged motor was only available in the 23 and 24 foot boats. It is 555HP. I heard they also have a 410HP- 6.0 L available now??
Old    Ty (wakeandsnow27)      Join Date: Jun 2004       07-28-2010, 12:42 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 05mobiuslsv View Post
I think it's just a picture of the swim platform off the boat showing off the new platform mounts. It's a pretty wierd picture.
my guess is:
pin removed, it pulls out as shown, then pivots vertically, pin inserted and it's folded up out of the way.
Old    Craig Glass (my_malibu)      Join Date: Feb 2008       07-28-2010, 12:54 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by cwkoch View Post
I heard the V-Series supercharged motor was only available in the 23 and 24 foot boats. It is 555HP. I heard they also have a 410HP- 6.0 L available now??
both these engines you can get now
LS3 Corvette 6.2L Engine: 450 hp w/ 424 lb-ft of torque, SPFI and Stainless Steel tuned CAT exhausts.
LS7 Corvette Engine: 505 hp w/470 lb-ft of torque, SPFI and Stainless Steel tuned CAT exhausts.
i have the 6.2L (383) 400hp referred to as the hammerhead

Last edited by my_malibu; 07-28-2010 at 12:58 PM.
Old    Joe (ilikebeaverandboats)      Join Date: Jul 2007       07-28-2010, 1:00 PM Reply   
The Zero Off looks way outta place next to that big indash.... Why isnt it incorporated in the LCD screen? or is it an option?

Anyone have word as to what it does? Or is it just the same as Tiges in dash?
Old    Charlie Koch (cwkoch)      Join Date: Aug 2006       07-28-2010, 1:09 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wakeandsnow27 View Post
my guess is:
pin removed, it pulls out as shown, then pivots vertically, pin inserted and it's folded up out of the way.
Platform brackets are the same as the 2010's .... Just pull the pin, a slight tip up on the back edge, and lift off. Pretty easy.
Old    Ian (epicwinnipeg)      Join Date: Feb 2010       07-28-2010, 1:24 PM Reply   
Am I the only one who thinks the new boats are a little too 'pimp my ride' esque? What ever happened to less is more?

Don't get me wrong, there are some impressive looking features in these as well but as pictured? No, thank-you. I'd like to see a new model virtually 'whited out', or white/grey but the blue/white or red/black is dangerously close to my 16yr old neighbors customized srt4.
Old    Charlie Koch (cwkoch)      Join Date: Aug 2006       07-28-2010, 1:34 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by my_malibu View Post
both these engines you can get now
LS3 Corvette 6.2L Engine: 450 hp w/ 424 lb-ft of torque, SPFI and Stainless Steel tuned CAT exhausts.
LS7 Corvette Engine: 505 hp w/470 lb-ft of torque, SPFI and Stainless Steel tuned CAT exhausts.
i have the 6.2L (383) 400hp referred to as the hammerhead
Those are on the 2010s.... and maybe early 2011s????

Dealer just told me it will be the LCR 330, Monsoon 350, L96 410, and the 23 and 247 will have the supercharged 555 as an option. Sounds like they're dropping the Corvette motors for some reason....
Old    Tim (srock)      Join Date: Mar 2002       07-28-2010, 1:38 PM Reply   
Some day you will be hearing these words, "sorry, we no longer make those electronic parts".
Old    Francis Debelo (theanimal)      Join Date: Jun 2010       07-28-2010, 1:45 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by srock View Post
Some day you will be hearing these words, "sorry, we no longer make those electronic parts".
These boats are no different than anything else made today. Im not sure what kind of vehicle you drive but chances are that there are many different "electronic parts" in it.
Old    Nu Bu (05mobiuslsv)      Join Date: Apr 2006       07-28-2010, 3:02 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by epicwinnipeg View Post
Am I the only one who thinks the new boats are a little too 'pimp my ride' esque? What ever happened to less is more?

Don't get me wrong, there are some impressive looking features in these as well but as pictured? No, thank-you. I'd like to see a new model virtually 'whited out', or white/grey but the blue/white or red/black is dangerously close to my 16yr old neighbors customized srt4.
If that's what you want Malibu isn't the boat for you, maybe they are to refined for you? There are other manufacturers that can fulfill that "less is more" request for you. Isn't that Standard boat company's motto, might look over there.
Old    Bawshogg (bawshogg)      Join Date: Dec 2005       07-28-2010, 3:08 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by theanimal View Post
These boats are no different than anything else made today. Im not sure what kind of vehicle you drive but chances are that there are many different "electronic parts" in it.
You are definetly right, and we can't expect the technology not to followinto the marine world, but the concer about obsolete electronics in the boat is a justified concern. 400 milion more vehicles are produced than our very small niche market of boats. They way things have been been changing so rapidly and these technologies making appearances in 1-2000 boats, and then leaving after a year or so, I too believe the future may be rough for them to be repaired or replaced, but who knows for sure?
Old    Seahawks #1 Fan Robert T (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       07-28-2010, 3:21 PM Reply   
they will just get some electronics wizard to fix the old ones and you can get rebuilt unit.if demand is there someone will take up the slack.

Last edited by cwb4me; 07-28-2010 at 3:22 PM. Reason: spelling
Old    Bawshogg (bawshogg)      Join Date: Dec 2005       07-28-2010, 4:48 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by cwb4me View Post
they will just get some electronics wizard to fix the old ones and you can get rebuilt unit.if demand is there someone will take up the slack.
And small specialized complex electronic repairs are always sooo cheap. Go ahead and try to get something as simple as a 10 year old amplifier fixed. Cost is rediculous, and there are millions of those out there too. Won't be a million mux switches for sure.
Old    David Curtis (davez71)      Join Date: Oct 2007       07-28-2010, 7:12 PM Reply   
Tim - When are we going to see Wetsounds Speakers inside the boat kinda like tige?
Old    Joe (ilikebeaverandboats)      Join Date: Jul 2007       07-28-2010, 7:38 PM Reply   
Can someone please fill me in on the screens? Why are there 2? Why is there a zero off speed control AND 2 screens on one of the boats? Why is there still a head unit for the stereo? The 2 screens just there to look cool? I just dont understand the need for 2, especially when the things like stereo and speed control are still on the dash and not incorporated into the LCD system.
Old    Seahawks #1 Fan Robert T (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       07-28-2010, 7:54 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilikebeaverandboats View Post
Can someone please fill me in on the screens? Why are there 2? Why is there a zero off speed control AND 2 screens on one of the boats? Why is there still a head unit for the stereo? The 2 screens just there to look cool? I just dont understand the need for 2, especially when the things like stereo and speed control are still on the dash and not incorporated into the LCD system.
WELL JOEY i'm no bu wizard and i know you could smell bs even over the internet.so here's my best guess. the top screen tells you depth,temp water/air and i guess it's the camera screen.bu has the camera in the pylon and view screen for driver but they came out with it first so i guess thats one thing they didn't copy from the be all end all company[guess which one].the other is zero off and the third is ballast control as far as i can tell. each company has there own whiz bang best on the market system[till it breaks].you have to decide through all the smoke and mirrors which one is best for you.well i guess i've stirred the pot all i can . lets see if it generates some real answers.LOL
Old    mojo            07-28-2010, 8:22 PM Reply   
the touch screen code for starting scares me.
Old    Britt Hogland (bhog)      Join Date: Jul 2006       07-28-2010, 9:06 PM Reply   
Wow very nice. That dash and all the screens is nice. I like Malibu a little more every day and im a SANTE man.
Old    Tyler Steeb (tsteeb)      Join Date: Aug 2006       07-28-2010, 10:26 PM Reply   
the color schemes look much better than the new mastercraft ones, classy looking boats. I dig the transom couch!
Old    Nu Bu (05mobiuslsv)      Join Date: Apr 2006       07-29-2010, 9:33 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by cwb4me View Post
WELL JOEY i'm no bu wizard and i know you could smell bs even over the internet.so here's my best guess. the top screen tells you depth,temp water/air and i guess it's the camera screen.bu has the camera in the pylon and view screen for driver but they came out with it first so i guess thats one thing they didn't copy from the be all end all company[guess which one].the other is zero off and the third is ballast control as far as i can tell. each company has there own whiz bang best on the market system[till it breaks].you have to decide through all the smoke and mirrors which one is best for you.well i guess i've stirred the pot all i can . lets see if it generates some real answers.LOL
Actually I see it the other way, everyone copying from Malibu. Just look around sure looks like alot of boats are trying to change their styling up to look more like a BU.
Old    Seahawks #1 Fan Robert T (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       07-29-2010, 10:53 AM Reply   
nu bu i was just making fun of a guy on the mastercraft secret photos thread that said mastercraft innovated everything and every one else copied them . since the last two posts i put on that thread the MC LOYALISTS either have said enough or had enough. heck i was just discussing things with them.LOL
Old    Nu Bu (05mobiuslsv)      Join Date: Apr 2006       07-29-2010, 11:00 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by cwb4me View Post
nu bu i was just making fun of a guy on the mastercraft secret photos thread that said mastercraft innovated everything and every one else copied them . since the last two posts i put on that thread the MC LOYALISTS either have said enough or had enough. heck i was just discussing things with them.LOL
Hahaha I don't go into the MC threads, it isn't safe there .
Old    Chris (cjh1669)      Join Date: Apr 2005       07-29-2010, 11:02 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by cwb4me View Post
nu bu i was just making fun of a guy on the mastercraft secret photos thread that said mastercraft innovated everything and every one else copied them . since the last two posts i put on that thread the MC LOYALISTS either have said enough or had enough. heck i was just discussing things with them.LOL
I am so tired of hearing that MC ignorance... I had to argue with the local dealer who said mastercraft invented the pickle fork, and everyone else just copied it........
Old    Seahawks #1 Fan Robert T (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       07-29-2010, 11:14 AM Reply   
THATS WHY I POSTED. strategy ,now if they post it will come up with their post and non believers may see it and start thinking logic instead of drinking the kool aid.

Reply
Share 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 2:42 AM.

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
Wake World Home

 

© 2012 eWake, Inc.    
Advertise    |    Contact    |    Terms of Use    |    Privacy Policy    |    Report Abuse    |    Conduct    |    About Us