So yesterday afternoon, while practicing for Nationals I landed in the trough while doing a hoochie and sprained my right knee, but am looking to know what exactly I sprained. I know that I hyperextended it slightly, but may have done something else. Here are my symptoms:
1. Tenderness on the outer area of my knee (LCL)
2. Sore when extending knee fully; flat on the ground or in the air
3. Some instability when my femur moves toward the outer are of my knee, while lower leg remains planted.
4. If I have leg on my ottoman of the couch while resting on the inside of my foot, I can make my knee "slide" downward.
5. If my lower leg is planted, and I rotate my upper body outward, there is some instability in the knee. It wants to "slip".
I'm not new to knee injuries since I've had my ACL and meniscus fixed several years ago, but am needing a quick fix (if possible) for Nationals next week.
Any and all suggestions, and opinions are welcomed and appreciated. Thanks.