breaks are surge, so now power involved. I pulled the old lights off the back. Cliped the 4 plug off the front. Duct taped the new wires to the old ones. Pulled the old wires from the back. Hooked it all up, tested it out, and boyah. The kit had a bunch of clips and self tapping screws to run the wires on the out side of the frame. The problem with the previous owners trailer maint. was all getto. I did not want to go that route.
I am layed up on krutches and the hardest part was hobbling around for tools.
I will get pics of the old lights and the wires. They were soooo dirty. Massive corosion. Im soo glad I did it!