Another boat I just finished up. This boat came in from Indianapolis, IN (8.5 hours away), about 6 months ago. It ended up getting put off through the Winter but stayed in the shop the whole time. I started working on it in January but ran into a problem. The boat originally had an Evolution tower, but water had gotten into the tower tubes, froze, expanded the metal, and ruined the tower. It took the customer this long to get a new tower for it. He originally went to Samson, but was unhappy with the communication from them and the delay on getting the tower completed. An overall bad experience, so he ended up taking it back to Centurion in North Carolina to have a Gladiator tower installed. I removed the old tower, then had a local body shop fill all the holes on the deck and fix the gelcoat. When they were done, he picked up the boat, pulled it 14 hours to Centurion, then flew home. A week later flew back to Centurion, the pulled the boat back to me. I finished it up this afternoon and he picks it up tomorrow.
Alpine MC1, MC10
WS Syn4 (2)
WS 12" XXX
WS SS-65's (4 pair)
WS Pro80X's (2 pair)
Xaudiocovers.com billet flame stereo enclosure
20" LED light bars in console (2)
15 cupholder LED's
Amprack floating on lexan with LED backlighting
Bimini Blue Shadow Caster SCM10's (3)
To get the 80's on the Gladiator tower, I had to drill out the 3 top holes on the cans to fit the outer holes on the tower, then for the center, I had a set of Pro60X Evolution brackets that I used. The hole on the bracket for the wire to pass through had to be drilled out, then the speaker wire went through the back of the can into the can. I don't really know of any other way right now to mount these on that tower, since the tower is new to the market, and WS hasn't developed anything just yet.
On to the pics: