Articles

Pics/Video

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WAKE WORLD HOME
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeboarding Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old     (lfrider92)      Join Date: Sep 2008       03-31-2010, 1:41 PM Reply   
I picked up a pair of Byerly pro bindings last week to throw on my board, it was time to upgrade. But over the weekend i got to try them out for the first time, ( i loved them, but thats besides the point).
after my first set, the top laces on both bindings where already starting to snag and fray a little bit. Second set one of them snapped completely and the other top lace is about to go as well. My local pro shop that i bought them from is defiantly on top of things, and contacted byerly the day after i told him. They are going to get him new laces for me as a replacement which is totally cool. But is the same thing just going to happen again? anyone else have that problem? i really dont want to be changing laces every 2 sets.
the laces on my 08 shanes lasted over a year before then even started to show any wear, and that was only on one lace. that seems very reasonable to me, but 2 sets? quite disappointing. was it just a freak thing that both laces went after 2 sets? or is that just how they are.