Articles
   
       
       
Pics/Video
   
       
       
Shop
Search
 
 
 
 
 
Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WAKE WORLD HOME
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through January 29, 2010

Share 
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old     (brett564)      Join Date: Jul 2006       01-18-2010, 9:10 PM Reply   
Hey all. I'm committing to buying a new board, but I don't want to spend the money for a 2010, so I'm sure I will be buying an 09. I'm 32, 6'2", 220 lbs. I'm a fairly recreational boarder, but I wouldn't mind getting better. I go wake to wake just fine, but I think my 2001 LF Trip might be holding me back a little with the pop and height issues. I know pop is 90% rider skill, but I'm hoping that the other 10% might be fixed by a new board.

I know I will never be going inverted, but I would like to be able to land 180s and 360s in the future. But before I do that, I need slightly more height coming off the wake. I've got about $300 to spend.

I'm not sure if this matters, but I have a pair of older Hyperlite 30/60 bindings, which I still love and are very comfortable, which I would like to keep on the new board.

Can anyone make any recommendations on a board which they truely believed helped them to the next level?

 
Share 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 6:12 AM.

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
Wake World Home

 

© 2012 eWake, Inc.    
Advertise    |    Contact    |    Terms of Use    |    Privacy Policy    |    Report Abuse    |    Conduct    |    About Us