I'm Kartch, the one that filmed that video. I'm the guy that goes "DAAAAAAANG" when he first cuts.
We had the opportunity to ride with him on his boat and Shaun Murrays boat. A little more information...
- He runs close to 4000 lbs of ballast in the form of multiple fat sacs and lead weights. Lead weights do stay in boat for the most part.
- He runs with the wedge down in the video
- Shaun Murray was the driver.
- This was the first trick Keith did that day. He wasn't even warmed up yet!
- Keith wasn't going "all out" in the video
- He is riding behind his malibu
- He has so much weight we all had to shift to the
front of the boat to get the boat on plane!
- I rode behind his Malibu the day after and got the wind knocked out of me when I cased the huge wake. The wake is insane!
- There are more videos coming from that trip.
- Check out the videos of Shaun Murray from that trip. I don't know why he isn't right there in the running for big air rider as well.