Note the perfect form:
1) All members of a wakesurf crew are required at all times to be in possesion of a opened beer, including surfing member.
2) Weighting a wakesurf boat is critical. One must sit on the gunnel of said boat at all times. Members not sitting on gunnel must stand in center of boat so as not to offset member sitting on gunnel.
3) All wakesurf boats must have, at all times, a tube on board to be used as a life raft when said vessel turns over due to weight imbalance.
4) It is critical that a wakesurf vessel must be powered by I/O power sources so as to properly "trim-out" said vessel.
5) Wakesurf crews must be on the water by 10am so as to get surfing before the "buzz" from the previous night has not worn off yet.
"Friends don't let friends wakesurf" Ha, ha, ha!!
FLAME SUIT ON.... go for it.