Thanks guys. I found some epoxy gel that I think should do the trick. There is no gel coat damage... so it's just a matter of filling the hole.
The sack is usually vented, was just giving the quick version of the story above...
Here's the full story:
- Usually my integrated bow sack is hooked up with the fill/drain through the bottom fitting, and the overflow through the top.
- A couple weeks ago, I sold my old bow sack because a fitting was damaged and sent the attachments with it, and replaced it.
- When I ordered my new sack, the wrong quick-release attachments were sent. We wanted to fill it anyway, and I did have one fitting laying around -- so I used it on the fill/drain valve... and plugged the overflow valve.
- I watched it closely as it filled to be sure it didn't overfill... (I knew what would happen).
- But... I didn;t tell my friends that it was jerry-rigged... and not to adjust the ballast (I guess I didn't think I needed to say that).
- A friend jumped in the drivers seat and decided to top it off.
We heard a couple pops, and I knew right away what it was... I about lost it... but there really is no damage... just a few stripped screws. I was lucky.
Thanks again for the help, wish me luck.