This is for my friend.
He has a 2005 Centurion Lightning C4.
Speedometer works 5% of the time. The other 95% it shows zero MPH. Has the triple sensor pickup that does speed, water temp, and depth. Water temp and depth work 100% of the time.
Check where the wires connect under the dash but not behind instrument cluster.
Thanks in advance.