So, I started the goofy prescription thread last week. Last week I extended my wake plate by 9 inches. We took pictures but I never got them off of a guestís camera. The extension cleaned up the top of the goofy wake and gave the wake more drive. In those terms a success. However, there was spray near the back of the boat that got in the riderís face.
The extra hardware absolutely killed the regular wake. First it sapped the power needed to drive a wakesurf board. Second, it produced the same distracting spray, never seen on the regular side.
This week a tried another approach and only tried it on the goofy side. The hardware was relatively simple and the results were a little better. The wake was clean, had good shape and good drive. However, there was still some spray at the back of the boat. I think thereís room for improvement with this set up, Iíll make a mod for next weekend to see if Iím on to something.
The goofy wake, see the spray Ė probably the best goofy wake Iíve had with this boat
Looked a little cleaner with a rider on it
The spray washed my backside
The regular wake for comparison