Wake 101
Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through May 29, 2009

Thread Tools Display Modes
Old    brycejay            05-10-2009, 7:12 PM Reply   
I just bought a couple fly high sacs online and two of the three holes came with the L connects on each sac. Does fly high make plugs that go over the little plastic nozzles that come out of the sacs? In the picture, it is the one on the very top that I need a plug for. Upload
Old    Tailgate (tailgate)      Join Date: Apr 2007       05-10-2009, 8:05 PM Reply   
I dont think they do, you probably need to pull it and get some of the real plugs...

tip, if they are glued in (mine were from moomba) use a dair dryer on them for about 5 minutes, then twist off with some pliers.

look at at the bottom for the type of fittings you might need.

Call Ian at to order them if need them.
Old    SEAN DEAN (05elitevc4)      Join Date: Jan 2008       05-10-2009, 8:17 PM Reply   
hmmmm, mine came with two of the screw in plugs and one that connects to the pump with a quick connect that has a cap on a chain. I dont know why they would send something else...looks like optional equipment, maybe im wrong.
Old    Karl De Looff (boarditup)      Join Date: Jan 2004       05-10-2009, 8:17 PM Reply   
Both are Fly High connections. The L connection is also MasterCraft.
Old    brycejay            05-10-2009, 8:30 PM Reply   
yeah, they are glued in. I guess I will try the blow dryer method...
Old    Tailgate (tailgate)      Join Date: Apr 2007       05-10-2009, 9:20 PM Reply   
Just point it at the base for about 5 - 7 minutes, then stand on each side and twist hard on carpet. They will eventually cone out. Let it cool off before you put the other plug in as it may be soft and easily stripped(from experience)
Old    Terry H. (x45er)      Join Date: Nov 2007       05-10-2009, 9:33 PM Reply   
The quick change connectors are made by a company called flow rite. Check there website they may have one that fits.
Old    Spencer (spencerwm)      Join Date: Feb 2009       05-10-2009, 11:22 PM Reply   
Good luck. I have had mixed success with the glued in fittings.
Old    SEAN DEAN (05elitevc4)      Join Date: Jan 2008       05-11-2009, 10:28 PM Reply   
Why wouldnt they keep everything threaded??? Why glue them in? They make fittings like those (male x barb) and that would make changing them out easier. I dont understand gluing them in....
Old    John Brine (mnwakerider)      Join Date: Jun 2004       05-12-2009, 9:42 AM Reply   
They are still threaded, but Fly High will put a PVC pipe glue on them to keep them there forever. A little heat and some patience will get them out. Also, I am guessing that the sacs that you have are the semi-custom x2 kits? Those come with only those parts for the fully automated setup. MasterCraft makes a cap for the 3/4" fittings (they are used when you pull a sac out on a 197 and cap the fill and drain lines to prevent you from bumping the switch and filling the boat), but there isnt anything for the 1". Flow-Rite is the place that makes them all of those quick connects. I have to believe that they make that part. I couldnt find it on their site, but give them a call if that is what you are looking for -
(USA - Marine products)
Roger Miller
(615) 443-0264 (phone/fax)

I hope this helps!


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

All times are GMT -7. The time now is 1:33 AM.

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
Wake World Home


© 2016 eWake, Inc.    
Advertise    |    Contact    |    Terms of Use    |    Privacy Policy    |    Report Abuse    |    Conduct    |    About Us