This is a follow up post to this thread talking about boat buying incentives: http://www.wakeworld.com/MB/Discus/messages/3183/675881.html?1236882919
I am the general manager of a dealership and we are getting ready to launch our own boat buying incentives packages. I have come up with a list of possible options. Tell me what would be your top 3 or 5 out of these. Heck, I might even just allow a customer to choose out of all of them.
I am also open for additional ideas. Let me know what you think.
Buy a 2009 boat and choose one of the following:
1. Sales Tax Paid (up to $2500)
2. $2500 credit in Pro Shop
3. Free routine service for 3 years
4. Free Wetsounds Pro 60’s with Wetsounds Syn 2 Amp with installation for Moombas. Free Wetsounds Pro 80’s with Wetsounds Syn 2 Amp with installation for Supras.
5. “The Works” Pro Shop setup. Allow our staff to fit you in the right wakeboard, bindings, wakeskate, wakesurf, rope, handle, wakesurf rope, and two life jackets that will fit your needs best.
6. Automatic $5000 off any 2009 Special Editions (Gravity, Worlds, Liquid Force, and BroStock Editions)
7. Choose any 4 options for free. For in-stock boats, you must subtract options that are already on the boat. Engine Upgrades and Z5 Cargo Rack both count as 2 picks each.