Articles

Pics/Video

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WAKE WORLD HOME
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through April 03, 2009

Old    kyle creese (kylewake)      Join Date: Sep 2006       03-11-2009, 11:18 AM Reply   
guys howsit just want to know how this board is please !!!!! 2009 ronix ibex thanks
Old    Luke Johnson (luke_j)      Join Date: Jul 2008       03-11-2009, 12:37 PM Reply   
It is chrome and blue. I reflects quite nicely. the Ronix R is stamped into the top sheet. It has fins and is curved in an upward direction when laying flat
Old    Dan (hco)      Join Date: Jun 2006       03-11-2009, 1:22 PM Reply   
Luke just about nailed all the important features right on the head.
Old    Ben Wilcox (benjaminp)      Join Date: Nov 2008       03-11-2009, 1:40 PM Reply   
Slightly less reflective than the 08 model, otherwise the same, am I correct?
Old    CZimmerman (svt600)      Join Date: Sep 2008       03-11-2009, 6:49 PM Reply   
haha! if its like the 08(it should be) its got a lot of pop and lands like your jumping on concrete! i love mine(08) get it you will be happy with it!!
Old    Hunter (hunterw)      Join Date: Mar 2008       03-11-2009, 8:41 PM Reply   
The 08 and 09 IBEX ride the same since the shape was unchanged from 08. The board has a mellow approach with explosive straight up pop with a nice soft landing. I have not felt the concrete landing like zimmerman was talking about. Its a board that you dont try and force but just ease into your edge and then its locked on so get ready for a ride. I am going to ride the PBV2 this year and rode the IBEX last year its either a love or like board but I dont know how anyone could hate it. Everybody has opinions and different riding styles so this board fits me perfectly so if you decide to go with it I hope it does the same for you. Ive got an 08 IBEX I wanna unload if your interested.
Old    GettingOlder (magellan)      Join Date: Feb 2003       03-11-2009, 9:01 PM Reply   
Are you serious?? It has good pop and lands soft??
Old    Hunter (hunterw)      Join Date: Mar 2008       03-12-2009, 8:47 AM Reply   
Yes I'm serious or I wouldnt have taken the time to say it. The IBEX is known for its abrupt rocker to launch you straight up and I've never had landing like jumping on concrete.
Old    CZimmerman (svt600)      Join Date: Sep 2008       03-12-2009, 9:06 PM Reply   
it might be just my boots... but i know a few other guys that have felt the harsh landing like i have.. i jacked my knee up the 1st time out with this board! i love it though sick POP on this board!!!
Old    sealyon.net            03-13-2009, 7:05 PM Reply   
same shape as 08 and is a great board, That is what I am getting this year.