Articles

Pics/Video

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WAKE WORLD HOME
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Video and Photography

Old    RileyBangerter (steezyshots)      Join Date: Feb 2008       12-23-2008, 10:10 AM Reply   
So I have been outta the music scene for a while due to catching the photography bug.

I decided to get back behind the decks and make a new mix. If you like funky house music you can download my mix at
http://www.steezyshots.com/mixes.htm

Right click on the "Click Here" and save target as.

Only if you like funky house music.

I will upload more..
Old    "G" (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       12-23-2008, 4:37 PM Reply   
Riley I just DL'd one of the Mix's and it sounds great. Ill give it a drive. Thanks for sharing that's awesome.

check out some of brians mix's www.djbrianbass.com
Old    Walt (Walt)      Join Date: Jan 2003       12-23-2008, 4:42 PM Reply   

quote:

Thanks for sharing that's awesome.

Agreed !
Old    BrianBASS (brianbass)      Join Date: Mar 2008       12-23-2008, 5:39 PM Reply   
Looking forward to hearing your mixes. You can never have too much good music =). Thanks "G" for the plug www.DJBrianBASS.com
Old    RileyBangerter (steezyshots)      Join Date: Feb 2008       12-24-2008, 10:28 AM Reply   
Yeah Brian , I like your song Attention Whore I think thats what it's called. I am gonna mix that into a new mix. I Just got invited to play at a few WMC parties, if I make it i will drop it on Miami.
Old    Taft Leissner (tl7)      Join Date: Feb 2005       12-25-2008, 12:12 AM Reply   
Brian, any intentions on making any other country mixes like your "Save a Horse" mix? Or anyone know where I can find others?
Old    BrianBASS (brianbass)      Join Date: Mar 2008       01-21-2009, 8:57 PM Reply   
Taft, email me at THAJOKER5@HOTMAIL.COM and I will upload another country mix for ya done by DJ Redz. I have lot's of things I am supposed to be reocrding, but just haven't done them yet. Definitely check out my New Years Eve 2-hr mix when you can. It's my first mashup that I have recorded and does have several country remixes in it =) www.DJBrianBASS.com