So for the WO Texas Wakesurf competition a few of us built boards for a charity auction. I started my effort by first building a prototype board. I built the prototype because I was using new materials including EPS and a catalyst enhancer. Then I built the charity board.
My friends like the prototype board so much that they asked me if I could make another for them. I happen to have an extra blank that had some problems. I fixed hat blank up and started glassing the board today.
I put a white/yellow resin swirl on the bottom of the board today. I cut lapped the resin swirl lap on the deck. Iíve never done a fabric inlay before but Iíve been think about trying one. I found an interesting fabric at Jo-Annís. Itís very colorful and has enough yellow to tie in to the rest of the board.
Here the board so far.