Articles

Pics/Video

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WAKE WORLD HOME
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through September 22, 2008

Old    Randy Scagliotti (wakedad33)      Join Date: Oct 2005       08-25-2008, 7:26 PM Reply   
Thanks Chuck & Linda and the whole NorCal crew for a great weekend (as always) Check out some of the fun.

I think these two guys must train together,

Upload

Upload

Upload

Upload

Upload

Upload

Upload

Upload

Upload

Upload

Butter

Upload

DMC was in the house

Upload

Upload

Upload

Upload

Saturday night dance party

Upload

Upload

Trevor was busting some moves

Upload

Upload

Upload

Upload

Upload

Upload
Old    Shawn Hammond (eargasm)      Join Date: May 2007       08-25-2008, 7:44 PM Reply   
Looks like a great weekend. Nice pics Randy.
Old    Ryan Lacefield (26lacefield)      Join Date: Aug 2006       08-25-2008, 8:26 PM Reply   
hahahahaha i should of gone to that. it would of been fun.
Old    Julie D (dmc_napa)      Join Date: Jul 2007       08-25-2008, 9:39 PM Reply   
If you haven't been going to the NorCal INT events, you are missing out on a great time. Chuck and Linda work countless hours obtaining sponsors for the free giveaways, securing the crews to man the boats as well as the time it takes to set up and break down in Red Bluff's 100 degree + temps. They do a great job, and the events are amazing.

I have a ton of pictures too, but haven't had time to download as I can't find the camera in all of the moving boxes!

Thanks for posting Randy - we love hanging with you and Alex - he was on FIRE this weekend. Amazing riding.
Old    trevor curry (trevorcurry)      Join Date: Jun 2007       08-26-2008, 12:19 AM Reply   
Best INT ever!
Old    Chuck P (cheeseman)      Join Date: Oct 2005       08-26-2008, 8:34 AM Reply   
Randy, Nice pictures your skills are starting to show. Thanks for all the nice words from everyone. My favorite is the DMC's the switch tail grab by Gina Hoffman on Patty Twelker was the trick of the day
Old    C.I.E. J-Rod (jarrod)      Join Date: May 2003       08-26-2008, 8:54 AM Reply   
Chuck, what's that thing you're doing with your wrist?
Old    Danny Weisenberg (dblockklsoldiers)      Join Date: Apr 2008       08-26-2008, 9:21 AM Reply   
Dang!! wish I coulda been there!