Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through February 24, 2008

Old     (joshbuzz)      Join Date: Sep 2007       01-31-2008, 4:38 PM Reply   
Last week we joined the legions of brave wakeboarders getting out and jumping fountains and riding ponds.

We went to a pond in a neighborhood in college station at 10:45 at night and tied to ropes to the back of my car and rode across and jumped a pond fountain. 45 degrees out, got in my fullsuit, and swam across with rope and board in hand and rode back. one of the biggest rushes I've had in a while!

Wondering if anyone else had pictures from doing something similar?? Here's mine, it was to dark for an action shot!

Upload
Old     (srh00z)      Join Date: Jun 2003       01-31-2008, 7:16 PM Reply   
We've got a winch project and two private ponds and plans for a slider park for the summer. Especially those rainy weekends.
Old     (csparks13)      Join Date: Apr 2004       02-01-2008, 7:44 AM Reply   
What pond were you at? Better watch out for those CS Po Po's. They are always looking for someone to give a ticket to.

Stephen are you building your own winch? If so where did you get the plans?
Old     (srh00z)      Join Date: Jun 2003       02-01-2008, 10:18 AM Reply   
Yes, I am building my own. I didn't get any formal plans, I just looked at a bunch of different winch builds here on wakeworld.
Old     (jon4pres)      Join Date: May 2004       02-01-2008, 12:33 PM Reply   
We rode a pond behind a 4-wheeler one afternoon when we were really bored. It was kind of fun but we needed something to slide.